X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreams and goals are Satan's way of distracting me!

Felicity sounds like a pure, obedient and sweet girl and I'd be proud if she lived close by enough to be taken in by one of my sons. All the nonsense about snow in this thread won't change that God loves her for her piety and knowledge of his will that she rightly atones for Eve's sin and devotes herself to her father and then husband and pleasing them.
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
      Felicity sounds like a pure, obedient and sweet girl and I'd be proud if she lived close by enough to be taken in by one of my sons. All the nonsense about snow in this thread won't change that God loves her for her piety and knowledge of his will that she rightly atones for Eve's sin and devotes herself to her father and then husband and pleasing them.
      HEBREWS 13 11-15
      Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein. We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle. For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp. Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate. Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach. For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come. By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Comment

Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
        For the most part, I agree Felicity. However, as a young woman you should make it your GOAL to find a good Christian man and start making some cute little soldiers for Christ's army . You should make it your GOAL to clean the house before midday, and you should make it your GOAL to dedicate yourself to serving your husband.

Apart from of course reading the Bible and loving Christ, this is pretty much all you need to do in life. Every other "goal"; be it pursuing a career, going to university, having "fun" etc. are methods used by Satan to turn young fresh meat like yourself into feminazi's.
        Amen, brother. Those are the best goals for a good, Christian woman. My goals are to move to Freehold with my family, raise good, Christian children, obey my husband, and to win a best pie in Freehold award.
        1 Corinthians 14:34 Shut up and get back in the kitchen!

Comment

"Man's chief end is to glorify God" Jonathan Edwards. Our goal, our purpose, our dream should be to reveal and glorify our Creator.
          I have been CHOSEN by God and Given to the Son who has made me whiter than snow. His Spirit now teaches me to love him as He loves me.

Comment

I have dreams and goals, but none of them involve having a husband or marrying ANYONE. I will be an independent woman, self-sufficient and happy about it, no man needs to guide me through my life, regardless of what some 2000-year-old book says.
            1 Corinthians 11:3
            But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela Ritter View Post
              I have dreams and goals, but none of them involve having a husband or marrying ANYONE. I will be an independent woman, self-sufficient and happy about it, no man needs to guide me through my life, regardless of what some 2000-year-old book says.
              Hi, Angela. Obviously it's escaped your notice that you went and joined a Baptist Church online forum, which is dedicated to discussing God's Word as revealed in the King James Bible, NOT YOUR OPINIONS.

Thanks. Take care, and goodbye.

Comment

Wrong again, bulldyke.

Genesis 3:16
                Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

(Genesis 2:20-24)
                  20And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Oh, honey, this is so sad. Maybe you do not know, but you are just a rib, nothing else. You do not have your own brain to think with, so you just simply cannot make decisions. You may be happy, but being happy in a brain-less coma is rather a disaster than true happiness.

So, here is the thing: repent all your sins, accept Jesus as your savior and get married! This way you'll have everything you need: possible salvation (I mean, we are just women for crying out loud! But there is hope!), a brain and a heart (your husbands, of course, they shall be one flesh). Only this way you can escape Hell!

Praying for you!
                  Aspiring Proverbs 31 woman.
                  Praise !

Comment

So in what way aren't these goals distracting you from Salvation?

I don't get your point.
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                      Jesus doesn't want me to have goals!

Let me tell you something as a friend go buy a science book and study it, Go become a smarter person set a goal and don't stay at home and be mistreated by some barbaric idiotic guy that says that you need to cook clean or else you get beaten you can be better don't let these idiots put you down

Comment

Wow! How patronising are these atheist trolls. Sister Felicity sets out to meet a Godly ideal and their response is to try to lure this pure girl to Satan. Yeah, Felicity, become a hateful feminazi, turn your back on our Lord. You'll only burn but we may yet convert you into a sex toy for our perverted lusts.

That's the message of the satanic modern liberal.
                        Posted via Mobile Device
                        sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

I hope you're getting good at your computer station:
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Amen Sister Felicity!

Why think for yourself when you can let the Bible or a man do the thinking for you!?!!

sigpic

Tweet me Here
                            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Working...
                            X