X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GOTH WILL DESTROY YOUR CHILD!

Originally posted by JSFinta View Post
    Now while I'm wandering away from the point of this thread rather, I can't help but wonder why there are adverts for vampire freaks and gay dating?

Sincerely, JSFinta.
    It's obvious what YOU have been googling, Jehosefat.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I am going to asume that this is a rather stupid thing to ask, but why can't goths be left be? The vast majority would rather be left be, and carry on with our lives...

Sincerely, JSFinta.
      They won't leave it alone JS. People such as these cannot be persuaded away from what they think. It's a waste of breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlock's Harlot View Post
        They won't leave it alone JS. People such as these cannot be persuaded away from what they think. It's a waste of breath.
        Did you even bother to read my heartfelt reply to Fanta, or are you just here to badmouth us and degrade Jesus?

This is not some Goth Lesbian pickup joint, Harlot! You may NOT cry in Fanta's sodapop while gently brushing the long, black hair from her smooth face!
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
          J's Fanta, allow me to explain with an analogy.

Let's suppose you saw a teenage girl wearing her iPod, blasting music into her brain, and wandering aimlessly into the path of an approaching bus. Would you warn her, even grab her and yank the earbuds out to let her know that she was about to become a Pavement Pancake, or would you allow her to bop along on her merry way until she performed a front-grill taste test?

I HOPE you would stop her, even if you knew she'd be upset for being grabbed.

Well, Fanta, you're that teenage girl. You're wandering right into the express elevator to Hell, where you will burn for all eternity. We are trying to point that out to you, because we don't want you to spend FOREVER suffering!

That, my dear, is why we can't "just let Goths be".

Tell me, have you heard of my friend Jesus? He can make sure you never go to Hell! We'd be happy to tell you more!

That of the bus I totally agree on, but the elevator towards hell?? You people still think that every Goth is some satanist but the fact is, you are wrong, they aren't all satanist, only a small fraction is. The rest are just great people (hé, even those who are satanist are not bad to be friends with).

Comment

Where in my post did you convey that? I was giving a generous piece of advice, and I only have eyes for Shadow, thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by snottyduck View Post
              That of the bus I totally agree on, but the elevator towards hell?? You people still think that every Goth is some satanist but the fact is, you are wrong, they aren't all satanist, only a small fraction is. The rest are just great people (hé, even those who are satanist are not bad to be friends with).
              Snottyduck, anyone who is not a True Christian™ is en route to Hell. Whether they consider themselves "Satanist" or not is irrelevant!

Why do you think we evangelize? For fun? For money? We're all volunteers here, we don't get paid to do this. We're just trying to help people avoid Hell for worshipping the wrong god, or for worshipping God in the wrong WAY!
              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

J's Fanta, allow me to explain with an analogy.

Let's suppose you saw a teenage girl wearing her iPod, blasting music into her brain, and wandering aimlessly into the path of an approaching bus. Would you warn her, even grab her and yank the earbuds out to let her know that she was about to become a Pavement Pancake, or would you allow her to bop along on her merry way until she performed a front-grill taste test?

I HOPE you would stop her, even if you knew she'd be upset for being grabbed.

Well, Fanta, you're that teenage girl. You're wandering right into the express elevator to Hell, where you will burn for all eternity. We are trying to point that out to you, because we don't want you to spend FOREVER suffering!

That, my dear, is why we can't "just let Goths be".

Tell me, have you heard of my friend Jesus? He can make sure you never go to Hell! We'd be happy to tell you more!

First I'd like to clear up a little misconception regarding myself. My name is Janos Sandor Finta (Hence JSFinta), also Finta, not Fanta. I am also a boy, not a girl. My hair is also brown and curly, the sterotypes don't always work. I mean no offence by this however.

Regarding your analogy, I would definetly pull the girl away. Although is it not possible to be a goth and a cristian? If some of the horrific things I have read in this thread about goths were true, would not all goth be locked away?

Comment

You may NOT cry in Fanta's sodapop while gently brushing the long, black hair from her smooth face!
                  That's a rather poetic way of putting it. Out of curiosity, any reason?

Comment

If some of the horrific things I have read in this thread about goths were true, would not all goth be locked away?
                    With Americans living under the yoke of totalitarian, peaceofascist tolerance-nazis?

No, not yet. But once that hippie Bush hands over power to a REAL conservative - John McCain - there WILL be a staunch defense against the gothofascist assault on America.
                    Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
                    Goal:
                    $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
                    False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
                      With Americans living under the yoke of totalitarian, peaceofascist tolerance-nazis?
                      No, not yet. But once that hippie Bush hands over power to a REAL conservative - John McCain - there WILL be a staunch defense against the gothofascist assault on America.
                      If this is a true defence, then feel free to. Just don't fall into the traps of percecuting a whole sub-culture/religon just because you don't agree with them.

Comment

Just don't fall into the traps of percecuting a whole sub-culture/religon just because you don't agree with them.
                        So you ADMIT that goth is a religion!

PS. how is it a "trap"? Random arrest, internment, and torture of socially unpopular brown people at home and abroad hasn't hurt us in any way, so why should expanding that treatment to socially unpopular pasty-white freakish eunucks at home and abroad be any different?

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
                        Goal:

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
                        False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

So you ADMIT that goth is a religion!

PS. how is it a "trap"? Random arrest, internment, and torture of socially unpopular brown people at home and abroad hasn't hurt us in any way, so why should expanding that treatment to socially unpopular pasty-white freakish eunucks at home and abroad be any different?
                          Perhaps I should've worded that better, but goth is not a religon. I will not however deny that it has nothing to with religon.

And also I take it human rights are irelevant? Victory by any means nesesary?

Comment

And also I take it human rights are irelevant? Victory by any means nesesary?
                            DUH!

Have you ever listened to a single word a single republican has said in the past 7 years?

Goal:

Comment

DUH!

Have you ever listened to a single word a single republican has said in the past 7 years?
                              Not really. Although perhaps we can agree on something; Human rights should be for those that are truly human. Not for some uncaring filth that have the audacity to try calling themselves human.

How does that sound?

Comment

Human rights should be for those that are truly human. Not for some uncaring filth that have the audacity to try calling themselves human.
                                That's what we've been telling you all along; goth's are uncaring filth. And not too bright either piercing their eyes and face with metal screws.

Comment

Working...
                                X