X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Creflo Dollar is at it AGAIN! This is URGENT.

Originally posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq View Post
    It's Russian built
    The 'Antonov An-225 Mriya' - which can hold the equivalent of ten British battle tanks and has a wing area twice the size of a Boeing 747 - is making the journey from Europe to the Australian Outback.

Designed and built in Ukraine..
    The Ukrainian-built Antonov An-225 Mriya aircraft..
    If anyone requires legal representation where facts are involved..

Comment

Creflo Dollar is a crafty competitor of Landover Baptist. He watches Pastor Zeke carefully and tries to best him at every turn.

Creflo's most recent tactic is to imply Pastor Zeke is out after people's money but he, Creflo, has lost interest in getting richer. In his sermon he said he has been wrong all along about Old Testament tithing. People should, he claims, disregard everything he said in the past about paying for his airplanes through tithing.

Such a petty game Creflo is playing. Pastor Zeke has a bigger airplane and needs money to save souls. We need to dig deeper to pay for this. We need to compensate Pastor Zeke for his work bring people to Jesus. Creflo Dollar has some trick in mind, but it will not work.

Televangelist Creflo Dollar says tithing teachings ‘not correct' | Church & Ministries News (christianpost.com)

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Creflo is pulling up the drawbridge too early. Tithing is still going to be viable for several years. When it no longer serves its purpose, it will be a simple pivot to humility in service, good deeds, work camps, yada yada, etc.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

That's it. I've had enough of that boy Creflo. We need to drive a nail in his coffin once and for all. On Judgment Day, do you want to explain to Jesus why you didn't donate and let a black man save more souls than Pastor Zeke? I sure don't.

It's time to think big for Pastor Ezekiel's private spacecraft.

Impossibe? No. Nothing is impossible when you have the Lord and the generous donors of the Landover Baptist Church on your side.

Originally posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq View Post
          I hear Mr. Dollar is also within a million dollars of having his own spacecraft. One of my attorney friends is perusing the sales documents to be sure Dollar isn't buying a lemon.
          In Pastor Dollar's case, the correct word is watermelon.
          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

One day when Heaven was filled with His praises
            One day when sin was as black as could be
            Jesus came forth to be born of a virgin
            Dwelt among men, my example is He
            Living, He loved me
            Dying, He saved me
            Buried, He carried my sins far away
            Rising, He justified freely forever
            One day He's coming
            Oh glorious day.

I don't know much about Creflo Dollar and will not be listening to one of his sermons because if what he preaches differs from Christ's teaching then he does not have an anointing. The line I've highlighted in this lovely old hymn follows the example Jesus provided when He overturned The Law, not in any sense meaning that it no longer applies (murder is still not permitted, for instance) but the principle giving rise to The Law (The 10 Commandments, say) is available directly to every Christian, internally, like an extra organ others do not have.
            John 13:15 [Jesus speaking] For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

It is true that tithing is a thing but since this Dollar character has dismissed that idea, and whether one tithes a specific amount or not, the real question here addresses the residue. The money left over after any tithing is taken out. It's not a matter of Law, it's an example to follow, Christ's example, the Principal behind The Law acting directly.
            I Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps

Comment

PETER and JOHN

The first Christians understood importance of Christ's example. Officious crooks wanted John to "shut up" (he was not prepared to do that) and Peter to "leave off with the Jesus stuff" but what response did they get?

Acts 4:18-20 And they [assorted priests & hangers on] called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

The book of Acts provides a clear example from the early Church, from the first Christians following Christ's example. I don't like breaking things down into statistical tables of percentages or dates, as you know, and here there's no need to. Jesus gets 100% (whether or not tithing is taken out beforehand) and against all the odds, the Church grew.

Acts 4:33-35 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, and laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

100%

Comment

In his latest sermon, Creflo said tithing should be based on gratitude, not fear.

How ridiculous. The entire Christian faith, everyone of us at least once in our lives, was in fear of hell. Money to the church comes from that fear. We at Landover Baptist continue generous giving to our church because Pastor Zeke has warned us of the consequences of sin. Sin includes not giving enough to LBC.

If Creflo thinks his followers will give because of gratitude, his airplane will be up for sale soon.

Televangelist Creflo Dollar preaches against tithing | Voice (christianpost.com)
                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

"Televangelist preaches against tithing" is the most absurd headline I've ever read.
                  I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                  Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                  But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                  From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                    "Televangelist preaches against tithing" is the most absurd headline I've ever read.
                    Quite right, Brother Lukes. If Creflo Dollar had any sense, he would call up Pastor Zeke and say, "Pastor, you are head of the master class of Mega Church preachers. I wish I could be as good as you. Would you take me under your wing and teach me the trade?" Pastor Zeke would help him.

Instead, Creflo tries to undercut Pastor Zeke by coming up with an absurd theology of tithing. When he gets a little money he tries to one up Pastor Zeke with a bigger airplane. Pastor Zeke does not appreciate such antics and will destroy Creflo Dollar.

Comment

Creflo Dollar has many fine qualities. After all, he's brought tens of thousands of black people to the Lord, and that's not easy. Everyone knows that, since they bear the Mark of Cain, it is not easy to convince negroes to stop sinning. But he needs to abandon this silly war with Pastor Ezekiel. If he doesn't, by the time it is over, he won't be worth a nickle, much less a dollar. You just don't mess with a man as Holy as our beloved Pastor Ezekiel.
                      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Amen and amen. He needs to be reminded of his place, which is to serve the White Man. Now, spreading the gospel and convincing Negroes, of all people, not to sin is a great service to us. But this uppity streak that the boy Creflo has developed is NOT service "with fear and trembling" as God commanded of him (Ephesians 6:5, Colossians 3:22). Christ calls the humble. And there's no one more humble than Pastor Zeke. So it's up to us to say that Paster Ekeziel Flint is the greatest preacher in the world, indeed the greatest preacher since Christ Himself (maybe of all time - Zeke has a hell of a lot more than 12 people in his congregation). Creflo probably isn't even in the top 50. He is Zeke's inferior, and will always be so. If he can accept this in word and deed, maybe Preacher Dollar can once more find favor in the eyes of the Almighty, and we won't have to bump him down to Creflo Dime or Creflo Penny or whatever.
                        I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                        Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                        But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                        From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

We at Landover Baptist need to remember this business of saving souls for Jesus is competitive. Our most aggressive competitor has always been so-called evangelist, Creflo Dollar. He tries to have airplanes larger than the ones we provide for Pastor Zeke. He promises riches, larger than those Pastor Zeke promises and he has uncanny knack for publicity. One of his publicity stunts was to choke a teenage daughter who insisted on dating a boy he did not approve of. Today is the anniversary of his arrest and the huge publicity success. Let's use it as a reminder of the importance of the Pastor Zeke New Airplane Fund and give generously. I advise LBC members not to visit Creflo Dollar Ministries

This week in Christian history: Creflo Dollar arrested | Church & Ministries News (christianpost.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                            We at Landover Baptist need to remember this business of saving souls for Jesus is competitive. Our most aggressive competitor has always been so-called evangelist, Creflo Dollar.
                            He seems to have a lot of teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                              We at Landover Baptist need to remember this business of saving souls for Jesus is competitive. Our most aggressive competitor has always been so-called evangelist, Creflo Dollar. He tries to have airplanes larger than the ones we provide for Pastor Zeke. He promises riches, larger than those Pastor Zeke promises and he has uncanny knack for publicity. One of his publicity stunts was to choke a teenage daughter who insisted on dating a boy he did not approve of. Today is the anniversary of his arrest and the huge publicity success. Let's use it as a reminder of the importance of the Pastor Zeke New Airplane Fund and give generously. I advise LBC members not to visit Creflo Dollar Ministries

This week in Christian history: Creflo Dollar arrested | Church & Ministries News (christianpost.com)
                              Amen, dear Brother Mayor Hold; and, I do thank you for such a thoughtful warning! Nobody from should entertain the thoughts of visiting Mr. Dollar's website. Something tells me that there is a booby trap on that site; most likely, with a demonic "computer virus" that could invade our own computers and phones, which would then steal our credit card and banking information!

Rest assured that there will be no such shenanigan involvements here at , particularly when is with us, protecting us, and making sure that we do not become victims of a scam for yet another jet aeroplane for Mr. Creflo!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Meadow Green.jpg Views:	0 Size:	14.2 KB ID:	2068193
                              (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Mal:3:6: For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
                                Mal:3:7: Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
                                Mal:3:8: Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
                                Mal:3:9: Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
                                Mal:3:10: Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

It sounds pretty clear to me.
                                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X