X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public masturbation causes negroidal school board pres to resign!

From the Detroit Free Press:

Detroit school board President Otis Mathis admitted Friday to engaging in "inappropriate actions" but tried to take back his resignation after he was accused of fondling himself during a meeting with the district superintendent.

"As you know, I have made inappropriate actions toward a professional employee of the board. I deeply regret my actions. I have apologized to the employee involved," he wrote in his letter attempting to rescind the resignation. .

(more at DFP)

Horny Negra:
    Attached Files
    Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Re: Public masturbation causes negroidal school board pres to res

Here is a convenient link to the entire article:

Detroit Free Press article.....

and here is a picture of the victim (center):
    Attached Files
    Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Otis Mathis has committed the specific sin of Onan.

From Genesis;

38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
      38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

Otis might wish the Lord had slew him before this mess is all over.

Once again we are seeing the limits of the negroidal intellect when placed in a position of authority and integrity. Detroit schools are literal cesspools of all manner of liberal evil, and this jigaboo is too busy ogling
      women and groping and stimulating himself to be bothered running the worst school district in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Oakland "Reb" Griner View Post
        Here is a convenient link to the entire article:

Detroit Free Press article.....

and here is a picture of the victim (center):
        This is typical of the nigra buck. They get around a white woman and they can't control themselves. That Superintendant is lucky she wasn't raped within an inch of her life!
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Right you are, Pastor Zeke.

And no surprise it was a negra getting all horned up in the presence of an attractive woman not his wife.

Sad that he has never read the Scriptures, the warning regarding Onanism is in Genesis after all, the first book of the Bible. Even with his intellectual limitations, reading just that one, first book of the Holy Bible would have saved him this occasion. And maybe the Lord in His wisdom would hold this negroid to a lesser standard, if he had just put in the effort and exercised what skills he has.

Would there be any hope for this dreg of a Hamite in the Landover ex-Negro program? I know the program can work miracles, but there has to be something there for the miracle to work upon. Is there any hope of Salvation© for a Hamite so sinfully horned up ?

Comment

EEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

That black guy was emming himself in that ladies office?!?! GROSS!!!

Black guys scare the HECK out of me, with their, you know, big "things" and how they are total rapists and stuff.

Tammi

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
            Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

sigpic

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

Comment

Now the jig is up.
              The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

I read the story. It seems like he was doing this all the time. I'm sure that's common in Chicago.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

As much as there is no excuse for nearly any nigra actions, did anyone notice how slutty that woman was dressed? Why even a normal non-ethnic person could have evil sensations due to the way she is dressed. The plunging neckline, exposing the tops of her bosoms, the glistening of her cleavage. This is one of the many reasons a woman gets raped.
                  I hope the pie stealer gets life in prison for his near rape. I am sure he does not have fifty shekels to his name (that was honestly earned).
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    As much as there is no excuse for nearly any nigra actions, did anyone notice how slutty that woman was dressed?
                    My thoughts exactly: she's showing too much skin.

Also look at her body language: it's obvious there's some seduction going on.
                    I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                    Matthew 7:22
                    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                    Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Working...
                    X