X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The End of The World and The Rapture

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
    . . . Freehold Iowa, the home of the Landover Baptist Church and about as close as anyone can come to finding Heaven on Earth. No crime, no drugs, no jews or muslims, no . . . Even the negro servants in Freehold act like civilized men! Verily, it is a True Christian™ paradise.

I know the Lord has called me to live in the den of iniquity that is New York City, but I truly miss Freehold.
    I am certain that you will make a fine witness for The Lord there in NYC. Just make certain that you cast a wary eye out for the Jews. I understand there are more of them in that location than there are in parts of Israel. Sure, until recently, they had an Italian mayor (and an Italian governor), but from what I've been reading, most Italians are something called a "crypto-Jew".

Above all, avoid something called a "delicatessen". It sounds all French and fancy, but I hear most of those things are fairly overrun with Jews.

May the Holy Spirit keep you safe and close to Jesus, Brother.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I'm getting confused again; will unborn babies be raptured? What happens if the mother is an atheist or an idolator (such as a mohammedan who's never heard a true word spoken from one day to the next) or even a communist? Alternatively, sticking with idolators for the time being, what about the idea that nobody ever converts to a creed but only reverts to it – presumably that means everyone starts off as a whatever, then goes off the rails and turns into a Christian or Satanist or what they call the vilest of animals, (us, in other words)

then POOF one day reverts to moon worship just like they were before

the highlighting demonstrates what necessarily follows from the concept and what a mother brought up in that tradition necessarily thinks 1 about us in our as yet unreverted state 2 her unborn child and 3 herself.

3. She may never have deviated
      2. The baby has not had the opportunity
      1. and obviously, to her, there's no hope for us

In this scenario, in her mind, what happens to the baby? What happens if she becomes a Christian?

Comment

Amen and amen! That was one powerful sermon, Pastor Bathfire!

I am doing my part. I have never looked upon a woman with lust in my eyes, and I never will.
        The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

I've been thinking about Eve again. She along with Mary (and Miriam and Deborah) will be resurrected. Currently as I understand it none of them will be experiencing time so there will have appeared to be no interlude for them. God explains it this way:
          I Thessalonians 4:13, 16-17; 15:16-17 I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope . . . For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord . . . Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing.

We will meet Jesus there, floating in the sky. If He is floating, will He need legs? And if He has no legs, will we identify Him correctly? Anyway, getting back to Eve, without her there would be no sin. But if there were no sin, would there be a Jesus? Not all sin would be available to her (such as described in Post #33) at least not immediately – but more importantly, God continued to talk to her. Is there direct verbal communication between God and The Lost? He was clear that her descendants would be bitten on their heels, He told Satan this presumably whilst possessing his peculiar species which also lost its legs, but Eve was listening and He addressed her next Genesis 3:14, 15, 16 so will Eve be in the clouds with us? Will she have legs? We already know she will be resurrected.
          John 5:28-29 [Jesus speaking] Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Comment

Working...
          X