X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks to Jesus for Project 2025

    Democrats have their undies in a wad saying that Trump supports Project 2025. Project 2025 is our opportunity to put God back into government, do away with the federal government and establish a more Godly and correct society. Yes, President Trump has cleverly said, "I have never heard of Project 2025." We at Landover Baptist know Trump is the intellectual force behind Project 2025 and thank God that he is.

    Project 2025 is a series of papers written or collected by the Heritage Foundation. Included are positions to outlaw homer marriage and abortion. Also included are sound proposals to turn over a large part of what is now the Federal Government to Godly private firms. For example, what better place to learn about tomorrow's weather than a paid subscription to a private weather service. Doing away with the National Weather Service would eliminate the free weather information that sometimes is wrong. Why not streets and highways owned by worthy Christian firms? Pay a toll and tithe at the same time. Project 2025 has a goal of "an orderly society." It is a political winner.

    What is Project 2025? What to know about the conservative blueprint for a second Trump administration - CBS News
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

  • #2
    We desperately need to replace the fascist FBI and Demoncrat-appointed judges with a private justice system organized along the lines of Biblical law and run by persons loyal to President Trump. Then we can finally ship our enemies such as Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, the Clintons, etc. to Gitmo to be tortured, interrogated, and executed.
    The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
      We desperately need to replace the fascist FBI and Demoncrat-appointed judges with a private justice system organized along the lines of Biblical law and run by persons loyal to President Trump. Then we can finally ship our enemies such as Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, the Clintons, etc. to Gitmo to be tortured, interrogated, and executed.
      You understand perfectly, Brother Dnow, the brilliance of Project 2025. If we put Trump in office and congress moves quickly, by 2025 we could have this country straightened out. Think of what could be done by privatizing all the highway patrol departments in our states. Every driver could subscribe to the speed enforcement rules they preferred. The more one paid the private highway patrol companies the faster he could drive. Special clergy, Landover Baptist for example, and certain political offices would receive a free subscription to drive as fast as they wanted to.

      President will not be publicly endorsing Project 2025, ("I never heard of it") but he is in the house.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

      Comment


      • #4
        I also have not heard of Project what? 21? The press love it. Great numbers.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

        Comment


        • #5
          One of my greatest conflicts over this Project 2025 is their stated intention to do away with porn. . . Not that I, a True Christian Woman of exemplary purity, have any inclination to consume such sordid content. Give me the Holy Bible any hour of the day or night, please!

          No, my concern is that the Democrats will try to persuade voters across a wide spectrum of demographics by warning them that Republicans are coming for their porn. Far too many Americans who seem decent and hard-working nevertheless seem to like porn. As I said, I don't see the appeal when I have the Good Book to keep me company during long, lonely nights; but many people might get their backs up and vote against Trump if they think that he may take away their porn.

          It's really better for all concerned if Trump and his think-tank don't come right out and announce a war against porn. It's better if they frame it as a campaign to increase respect for women. Just like some Republican influencers are trying to make women see how dangerous various forms of birth-control are.

          So, my advice to Republicans who want to reshape the world is to lay low about pornography and focus on gun rights and the dangers of illegal immigrants . . . Oh, wait! They could even suggest that illegal immigrants are coming to take the jobs of American porn actors! True Americans would never want to look at porn if they knew it was filled with nothing but foreigners! This may be the decisive, winning strategy that we've been looking for. Any thoughts?
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

          Guns For God and the Economy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            Democrats have their undies in a wad saying that Trump supports Project 2025. Project 2025 is our opportunity to put God back into government, do away with the federal government and establish a more Godly and correct society. Yes, President Trump has cleverly said, "I have never heard of Project 2025." We at Landover Baptist know Trump is the intellectual force behind Project 2025 and thank God that he is.

            Project 2025 is a series of papers written or collected by the Heritage Foundation. Included are positions to outlaw homer marriage and abortion. Also included are sound proposals to turn over a large part of what is now the Federal Government to Godly private firms. For example, what better place to learn about tomorrow's weather than a paid subscription to a private weather service. Doing away with the National Weather Service would eliminate the free weather information that sometimes is wrong. Why not streets and highways owned by worthy Christian firms? Pay a toll and tithe at the same time. Project 2025 has a goal of "an orderly society." It is a political winner.

            What is Project 2025? What to know about the conservative blueprint for a second Trump administration - CBS News
            I have to say I remain unconvinced by Projects 2050. I've have read the whole thing cover to cover and not once were the words, 'gaywise', 'anal rape' or 'lesbionic' used in any kind of pejorative way. 🤬

            1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

            If we don't talk about these thing we'll never be able to never speak of them again!​
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

            Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

            Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post

              I have to say I remain unconvinced by Projects 2050. I've have read the whole thing cover to cover and not once were the words, 'gaywise', 'anal rape' or 'lesbionic' used in any kind of pejorative way. 🤬

              1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

              If we don't talk about these thing we'll never be able to never speak of them again!​
              Thank you for weighing in on this, Dr. Niles. Your expertise is important.

              I would analyze that weakness in Project 2025 in this way. Those who wrote it, men in the Heritage Foundation, and Donald Trump think it necessary to navigate around and not identify clearly the sin being dealt with in Project 2025. The sin is so severe direct reference to homers is too painful the mention directly. Therefore, other techniques and being used, including Trump's "I never heard of Project 2025."

              This leaves the important work of judgement and condemnation to Landover Baptist Church. We have to do it and we are doing a good job.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

              Comment


              • #8
                Judge Sodamayby's little army shot and killed someone recently. How is something like this allowed? It happened because the Department of Justice has too much power. Project 2025 will $hitcan the Department of Justice and we will no longer have these murders. Let's get moving on this.

                Justice Sotomayor's security detail shoots man during attempted carjacking | AP News


                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Now the Lie-bral media is asking how much did our Great and Glorious Leader Trump knew about Project 2025, like it's some sort of an embarrassment. Trump carried Project 2025 down from the mountain, carved by The Finger of God unto Plates of Gold, for our benefit and edification

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bezukhov View Post
                    Now the Lie-bral media is asking how much did our Great and Glorious Leader Trump knew about Project 2025, like it's some sort of an embarrassment. Trump carried Project 2025 down from the mountain, carved by The Finger of God unto Plates of Gold, for our benefit and edification
                    The analogy of God and the Ten Commandments is a good one. The Ten Commandments were about broad themes and the overall direction of things, not small-minded petty issues.

                    Project 2025 is big thinking as well. It involves some of the wealthiest people in the U.S. including Trump himself. It isn't limited to just saying "Let's make government smaller." A big-picture policy document needs to include who gets the money when a government agency closes its doors. Good people need to be the fortunate recipients of this largess. Project 2025 knows who the good people are.

                    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post

                      Thank you for weighing in on this, Dr. Niles. Your expertise is important.

                      I would analyze that weakness in Project 2025 in this way. Those who wrote it, men in the Heritage Foundation, and Donald Trump think it necessary to navigate around and not identify clearly the sin being dealt with in Project 2025. The sin is so severe direct reference to homers is too painful the mention directly. Therefore, other techniques and being used, including Trump's "I never heard of Project 2025."

                      This leaves the important work of judgement and condemnation to Landover Baptist Church. We have to do it and we are doing a good job.
                      Sound counsel as ever, brother. I for one will not rest until I find some evidence of gaiety in all it’s nebulous forms so young men and boys on the cusps of young-manhood know exactly what not to do; thoroughly and confidently.

                      No youths on the brink of young-man-hoods eyes and faces will be over comed by evil. Not on my watch; it is Jesus’ pureness that they will be over comed with!

                      Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

                      YIC
                      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

                      Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

                      Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                        Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

                        YIC
                        Project 2025 has the wisdom and guidance we need in this country:

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	21
Size:	384.5 KB
ID:	2069005
                        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	8 Size:	384.5 KB ID:	2069005
                          I agree Mr. Mayor. In this time of Democrat lawlessness with crime out of control, we need a strong hand back at the rudder. For too long criminals have been stealing American jobs and docking their paychecks with unnecessary taxes that only get spent on sex changes for prisoners. Americans are tired of Biden's socialist nightmare. They want guns. They want less labor protections and a bonfire of environmental regulations. They are crying out for the exemption on carried interest.
                          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X