X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It is getting WORSE: Oprah Winfrey supports Rally for Insanit

Originally posted by Priest John Parker View Post
    Where there is the most good there is also the most evil.

What a lot of tosh. Does that mean that Heaven's full of evil?
    You people are that great evil. You hide behind a book of faith and say everyone else is going to hell. As stated above you have Quoted a passage "But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak (Deuteronomy 18:20). I have read posts from you and you sir speak as thought you speak to god.
    That's because we do.
    You all sit there on your towers of corruption
    Towers of corruption? What? I'm just sitting on a swivel chair. It's not even that great a chair. It doesn't even have arm supports. If we're so corrupt, how come I don't get arm-rests?
    and don’t even realize the truth words in the bible.
    What truth words in the Bible do we not realise? Please enlighten us as to what we're missing.
    Btw Jon Stewart is a comedian stop taking him seriously because he clearly doesnt.
    Yes, he's "just a comedian". The same way that Jesse "The Body" Ventura was "just a wrestler turned movie star", Michael Moore is "just a director" and Hitler was "just a painter".
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Thank you to all you True Christians who are providing us with ample reasons of why I and hundreds of thousands of other people around the globe are attending rallies to restore sanity. We cannot thank you enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Phebe Carlyle View Post
        That Stephen Colbert, I think is a joo, so it does not surprise me one little bit that he would be up for these Liebral Shinanigans. No wonder he is friends with that Jon Stewart.
        Colbert is Irish. His ancestors were ousted by the English, so he has a problem with authority.

Except probably when it comes to bowing down (or bending over) to priests.

Informatively Yours,

Handmaiden
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. View Post
          This Oprah Winfrey person is an even bigger problem than I anticipated.
          But I hear she lost some weight!

Comment

From what I understand, only 7 people showed up. A friend sent this to me.

Fox News Estimates Jon Stewart’s Crowd at Seven People

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) – The Fox News Channel reported today that the turnout for Jon Stewart’s “Rally to Restore Sanity” was underwhelming at best, with Fox sources estimating the total turnout at seven people.
            “Our total count includes Stewart, [Stephen] Colbert, and what appear to be a few of their friends and relatives,” said Fox anchor Shepard Smith. “This has to be a smaller crowd than they were expecting.”
            But immediately after Fox broadcast what it described as “live coverage” of the rally showing a nearly-deserted National Mall, viewers began to point out irregularities in the images being shown.
            First of all, one viewer noticed that the live coverage of the rally was actually being broadcast a full twelve hours before the rally began.
            Second, an expert identified the supposedly “live footage” of today’s rally as file footage from a Sunday in 1997 when the Mall was completely shut down for reseeding.
            Even in the face of such evidence, Fox stood by its story, with Fox host Glenn Beck pointing out that the seven people in attendance were “largely elitists.”
            “I was struck by how many correctly spelled signs there were,” Mr. Beck said. “That’s not my America.”
            Drama queen

Comment

Working...
            X