X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For true believers, please read this.

    In forums just like this, I find people who are full of hate and soooo misguided about Christ's actual teachings who want God's law accepted into the legal system. This is a cartoon which shows his quotes SIDE BY SIDE with the practices of modern American Christians. Please read and reflect on this, true believers. <<<<< Disparaging link deleted - Mod >>>>>

  • #2
    Re: For true believers, please read this.

    Young lady, we are not mis-guided. In fact, we are some of the few who actually follow the magnificent Words of God(c) verbatim. See missy, we read the Bible, cover to cover, the KJV by matter of fact. Every single word of Gods love we drink in. Even the parts we do not like. We follow His instructions on how to live out lives. The beauty here is that there are no questions left unanswered. If you follow His Word(c), you cannot go wrong.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: For true believers, please read this.

      Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      Young lady, we are not mis-guided. In fact, we are some of the few who actually follow the magnificent Words of God© verbatim. See missy, we read the Bible, cover to cover, the KJV by matter of fact. Every single word of Gods love we drink in. Even the parts we do not like. We follow His instructions on how to live out lives. The beauty here is that there are no questions left unanswered. If you follow His Word©, you cannot go wrong.
      You'll have to excuse me, but I am very far from being a young lady. I am a happily married man. And it is quite disrespectful and un-Christian of you to take such a derogatory tone with women, referring to them as "missy."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: For true believers, please read this.

        Originally posted by discidius View Post
        You'll have to excuse me, but I am very far from being a young lady. I am a happily married man. And it is quite disrespectful and un-Christian of you to take such a derogatory tone with women, referring to them as "missy."
        Given the tone of your remark, one can only assume that you are a female. You do bitch like one. Brother Hutchins has made no derogatory remark towards females, it not like they hold the same standings as a man.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: For true believers, please read this.

          Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
          Given the tone of your remark, one can only assume that you are a female. You do bitch like one. Brother Hutchins has made no derogatory remark towards females, it not like they hold the same standings as a man.
          What went wrong in your childhood to make you think that you are any better than another of God's people simply because you were born with a penis? Shame on you. You are clearly no gentleman.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: For true believers, please read this.

            Originally posted by discidius View Post
            <<<<< Disparaging link deleted - Mod >>>>>
            It frightens me that you would call the words Christ Himself spoke "disparaging."

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: For true believers, please read this.

              Originally posted by discidius View Post
              What went wrong in your childhood to make you think that you are any better than another of God's people simply because you were born with a penis? Shame on you. You are clearly no gentleman.
              God makes it very clear in His Word that men are superior to women, although I admit that my wife Cindy Lou can bake a wicked Old Milwaukee pie.

              Genesis 3:16 (King James Version) Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.


              Ephesians 5:22-24 (King James Version) 22Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.


              1 Peter 3:1-6 (King James Version) 1Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 2While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. 5For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands: 6Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.


              When to rape women: Deuteronomy 21:10-14 (King James Version) 10When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, 11And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; 12Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; 13And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife. 14And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.



              It frightens me that you would call the words Christ Himself spoke "disparaging."

              Why do you always have to spin everything? First you spin the Words of Christ. Now you are spinning the deeds of our moderators. How would you like it if we put a spin on your actions, saying they reminded us of Jerry Brown?
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: For true believers, please read this.

                Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                Why do you always have to spin everything? First you spin the Words of Christ. Now you are spinning the deeds of our moderators. How would you like it if we put a spin on your actions, saying they reminded us of Jerry Brown?
                Any interpretation you make would be considered "spinning" by that definition. Now, as far as your rape segment is concerned, how would you feel if I had done that to a loved one of yours? If I followed the words to the letter and did it in accordance with how the Lord "allows" rape, how would you feel about that?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: For true believers, please read this.

                  Originally posted by discidius View Post
                  Any interpretation you make would be considered "spinning" by that definition. Now, as far as your rape segment is concerned, how would you feel if I had done that to a loved one of yours? If I followed the words to the letter and did it in accordance with how the Lord "allows" rape, how would you feel about that?
                  Why do you care how Billy Bob feels? He is a great man and everything, but what really matters is how God feels.

                  (Billy Bob: I approve this post.)
                  1 Corinthians 11:3
                  But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

                  Property of Billy Bob Jenkins

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: For true believers, please read this.

                    Originally posted by discidius View Post
                    Any interpretation you make would be considered "spinning" by that definition. Now, as far as your rape segment is concerned, how would you feel if I had done that to a loved one of yours? If I followed the words to the letter and did it in accordance with how the Lord "allows" rape, how would you feel about that?
                    I would be glad you followed the Word of God(c).
                    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: For true believers, please read this.

                      Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                      I would be glad you followed the Word of God©.
                      I pray that you will never have to be proven wrong.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: For true believers, please read this.

                        Originally posted by discidius View Post
                        I pray that you will never have to be proven wrong.
                        I will pray you can learn out to read. What the heck does this have to do with Republican (as in Jesus') politics?

                        Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                        Hot Must ReadThreads!


                        Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X