X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a problem in my life...

...I am a colored negro. My wife is a negro as well. We commited the sin of having three children, and bringing 3 lesser beings into the world. What can we do to restore our heavenly caucasian race?

Re: I have a problem in my life...

Poor thing, but hey, God still wants you to be saved.
    Ask an Ex-Negro

Revelation 1:5
    And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeathToProAbortions View Post
      ...I am a colored negro. My wife is a negro as well. We commited the sin of having three children, and bringing 3 lesser beings into the world.

What can we do to restore our heavenly caucasian race?
      While I do admire your sentiment, it is hardly your race my friend. But your desire to aid the caucasian cause is quite admirable indeed. Brother Jones is correct in guiding you to a negroidance abatement program, that is truly your only hope.
      Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

I can become an ex-negro? How would I become the holy color of white? Does it involve a phisical change, such as bathing in holybleach (bleach blessed like holywater) or does involve a spiritual change, such as praying to Jesus to remove my filthy, unwashed, satanic negro skin to find the holy Caucasian race

Comment

I can become an ex-negro? How would I become the holy color of white? Does it involve a phisical change, such as bathing in holybleach (bleach blessed like holywater) or does involve a spiritual change, such as praying to Jesus to remove my filthy, unwashed, satanic negro skin to find the holy Caucasian race
          Of course it's merely symbolic, boy, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you started bleaching your skin.
          Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

It has absolutely nothing to do with the colour of your skin, and everything to do with the colour of your soul. The program will take you from a stair sitting, rap lover to a productive member of society and the Church.
            Drama queen

Comment

i like black people

Comment

Originally posted by elevated View Post
                i like black people
                Did anyone ask you anything?
                Sweet Lord Jesus,
                I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                X