X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man seeks STRAIGHT utterly godly man for friendship

Just friendship, mind you. Totally STRAIGHT. You know, mabye a little experimentation, but your basic straight relationship. According to the bible and that, but you know....STRAIGHT. Not gay. Except mabye, you know.......

Re: Man seeks STRAIGHT utterly godly man for friendship

No, friend. I don't know. Maybe you would like to go on the LBC cattle round up a few of us boys like to participate in every year?

You are going to have to accept Christ and quit calling yourself a scat man. I can't imagine the LORD would like that nonsensical negroidal gibberish.
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asacatman View Post
      Just friendship, mind you. Totally STRAIGHT. You know, mabye a little experimentation,
      Experimentation?

Scatman, we do not do "experiments". Experiments lead to theories which conflict with God's Word.

You, sir, are trying to corrupt Christians with your "science", aren't you! We will have none of your perverse sciencey talk here!
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I feel uncomfortable. Your title says you want a man for friendship (which is perfectly healthy and Godly (Eccl 4:9-12), yet you keep referring to experimentation which as pointed out by Rev. Rodimer directly contradicts God's word.

I have many male friends from the Church, and never have we engaged in any kind of disgusting "experimentation". They have however been round my house and helped me understand the word of the LORD more precisely than I had done before. They have helped me by entering into me, and I have entered them also, and we have allowed the spirit of Jesus to flow between us. I hope you do find male friends, but please do not engage in any "nonsciense" experiments as you will burn in hell for it.
        A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
        "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
        If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
          I feel uncomfortable. Your title says you want a man for friendship (which is perfectly healthy and Godly (Eccl 4:9-12), yet you keep referring to experimentation which as pointed out by Rev. Rodimer directly contradicts God's word.

I have many male friends from the Church, and never have we engaged in any kind of disgusting "experimentation". They have however been round my house and helped me understand the word of the LORD more precisely than I had done before. They have helped me by entering into me, and I have entered them also, and we have allowed the spirit of Jesus to flow between us. I hope you do find male friends, but please do not engage in any "nonsciense" experiments as you will burn in hell for it.

I have to agree with you such a wholesome and clean friendship is often necessary when trying to better yourself in the work of god.
          Experimentation leads to being a Homo, this kind of behaviour is often the work of the devil and demons trying to corrupt ones soul.

I will pray for you.
          Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
          abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
          How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
          Psalm 109:4-21:

Comment

Scatman, I am sure you meant experimentation in the Biblical sense as here: Bible Science Experiments for Children

where, for example, a candle and a water balloon and a little slight-of-hand are used to demonstrate:

(i) that “Righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.” Romans 3:23-24;

(ii) that “God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16; and

(iii) “Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." John 7:38

I am trying to put together a show like the one scripted on the site I showed you. It is a show for children and I love to spend time with them. Maybe you could help me. I, too, am perfectly straight, so there is no risk of misunderstandings. Send me your picture and maybe we'll set something up.
            "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Maybe this man is looking for another man to help him with experiments like this...

Heck, if it's good enough for Rev. Jim Osborne, it's probably good enough for me! Meet you at the truck stop, 7 p.m. on Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by asacatman View Post
                Just friendship, mind you. Totally STRAIGHT. You know, mabye a little experimentation, but your basic straight relationship. According to the bible and that, but you know....STRAIGHT. Not gay. Except mabye, you know.......
                Never mind the negativity, I be interisted pal. We can go hores riding, camping, fishing, shooting. Stuff like that. In an American Christian way.
                Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. (Psalm 11:6)

GOD HATES FAGS
                Romans 1:18-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Timothy 1:8-11, Jude 7, etc
                DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGS

WHITE AND PROUD

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
                  Never mind the negativity, I be interisted pal. We can go hores riding, camping, fishing, shooting. Stuff like that. In an American Christian way.
                  Im sure thats all you'll be doing, you look like a creep man an on top of that your showing immense compensation for your homosexual tendency hence all of the anti queer posts in your signature

Comment

Originally posted by Evolutionized View Post
                    Im sure thats all you'll be doing, you look like a creep man an on top of that your showing immense compensation for your homosexual tendency hence all of the anti queer posts in your signature
                    Insulting your betters will not save you from an eternity of roasting in hell. Why the hate, friend?
                    How "My Little Pony" Turns Men Gay Through Subliminal Mind Control
                    The Tyrannosaurus Rex: A Creationist Perspective
                    How Newton's Laws PROVE God's Existence
                    God HATES Carbon Dating

2nd Timothy 6:20-21 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Isaiah Jones View Post
                      Insulting your betters will not save you from an eternity of roasting in hell. Why the hate, friend?
                      Why the constant hate from Christians? After all that is what your religion is based off of

And don't send me infraction warnings. If you don't like being challenged. Remove my account
                      Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Why the constant hate from Christians? After all that is what your religion is based off of

And don't send me infraction warnings. If you don't like being challenged. Remove my account
                        Posted via Mobile Device
                        Dear Hatemonger;

I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Well. I am to inform you what you do in that scence is illegal, the creation of an account linked to personal information such as; birth date and email adress with out the option of in subscription and or account removal. And I'm not unsaved. I'm uneducated.
                          Posted via Mobile Device
                          Last edited by James Hutchins; 04-06-2011, 11:22 AM. Reason: Added missing period. Man that sort of thing bugs me!

Comment

Well. I am to inform you what you do in that scence is illegal, the creation of an account linked to personal information such as; birth date and email adress with out the option of in subscription and or account removal. And I'm not unsaved. I'm educated
                            Posted via Mobile Device
                            Feel free to call the police and tell them that you barged into a Christian forum, uninvited and unwelcome, voluntarily posted your information, then proceeded to spew hatred and insults, persecuting us for practicing our religion.

Go ahead. I dare you.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Well. I am to inform you what you do in that scence is illegal, the creation of an account linked to personal information such as; birth date and email adress with out the option of in subscription and or account removal. And I'm not unsaved. I'm uneducated.
                              Posted via Mobile Device
                              Yes, that is true. You are uneducated. Ergo, you should not speak about matters concerning the law, since you know little to nothing about it. Write less; read more. Then you might cure your problem.
                              YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Working...
                              X