X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

    Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    those are female feet
    Yes, but these verses are refer to woman, and beautiful:
    Song of Solomon 7,1-7:

    How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince"s daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
    Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
    Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
    Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.
    Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
    How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
    This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.

    Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
    13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

      Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
      those are female feet
      Yes, but these verses are refer to woman, and beautiful:
      Song of Solomon 7,1-7:

      How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince"s daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
      Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
      Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
      Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.
      Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
      How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
      This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
      Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
      13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

        Sorry for repeating myself, I tried to attach an image, but I could not.
        I just wanted to show a picture about a beautiful woman for these verses from Song of Solomon:

        ONLY WOMEN CLICK THIS LINK. Men, turn around !

        All the live cam girls from Chaturbate, Stripchat, Bongacams and more all online and free to watch at PMates.com
        Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
        13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

          Originally posted by Paul the gypsy scum View Post
          Sorry for repeating myself, I tried to attach an image, but I could not.
          I just wanted to show a picture about a beautiful woman for these verses from Song of Solomon:

          ONLY WOMEN CLICK THIS LINK. Men, turn around !

          http://galleries.pmates.com/gals/heg...e_shower-6.jpg
          It says, "Go to Primates.com to view". And I did.

          What kind of a sick weirdo are you?


          This is NOT appropriate!
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

            Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
            It says, "Go to Primates.com to view". And I did.

            What kind of a sick weirdo are you?


            This is NOT appropriate!
            I said Pmates.com, not Primates.com.
            But do not go to that website.
            Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
            13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

              Have you no shame, with all this talk of greasy, dripping, supple breasts?

              Don't you know I'm supposed to be on a diet?
              Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
              Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
              Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

                Actually, breasts, legs, hips and all that female anatomy stuff that most men find attractive are just a way of indicating a woman's childbearing potential.
                A woman with B or C cup breasts has a better genetic configuration, which means healthier kids. A woman with a hip to waist ratio of 0.7 (the waist size being 0.7 times that of the hips) produces more oestrogen than the rest, which leads to better capacity to have childs, etc, etc. I'm not saying that men should get horny thinking about that stuff, I'm saying that it also is something a man who is looking for a wife should consider.
                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

                  I don't think you know what you're talking about, God describes a goodly woman thus:
                  Song:7:1: How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
                  Song:7:2: Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
                  Song:7:3: Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
                  Song:7:4: Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bath-rabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.

                  Song:7:5: Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
                  Song:7:6: How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
                  Song:7:7: This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
                  Song:7:8: I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
                  Song:7:9: And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
                  Song:7:10: I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.
                  Song:7:11: Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.
                  Song:7:12: Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.
                  Song:7:13: The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.
                  sigpic


                  “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                  Author of such illuminating essays as,
                  Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

                    these men were godless perverts, but legs are important in wives. too long and they might have a decent chance at escaping, too short and she may bear midget children who are known for being raging homosexuals.
                    determined to become a good Christian housewife!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

                      Originally posted by georgia View Post
                      these men were godless perverts, but legs are important in wives. too long and they might have a decent chance at escaping, too short and she may bear midget children who are known for being raging homosexuals.
                      Is this perfect ? Or too long or too short ?


                      Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
                      13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

                        Originally posted by Paul the gypsy scum View Post
                        Is this perfect ? Or too long or too short ?


                        Please keep your gypsy whore photos to yourself. This is a Christian forum!
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

                        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

                          Originally posted by georgia View Post
                          these men were godless perverts, but legs are important in wives. too long and they might have a decent chance at escaping, too short and she may bear midget children who are known for being raging homosexuals.
                          Midget homosexuals? I've never heard of such a thing.

                          Frankly, I find it a bit difficult to believe. Do you have any evidence of their existence?
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

                            Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                            Midget homosexuals? I've never heard of such a thing.

                            Frankly, I find it a bit difficult to believe. Do you have any evidence of their existence?
                            Rev. Rodimer, I live in Greenwich Village (kind of like Daniel going into the lion's den). I can assure you, there's pretty much every kind of homo you can imagine here, plus a bunch that a good Christian such as you no doubt could never imagine (and be thankful that you can't).



                            I'm pretty sure that this midget fairy is a leg men--that's all he can reach.
                            The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

                              If thine eyes stray to the breast or thighs of a woman..... you are a homosexual and not fit to go into heaven

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: Are you a "breast" or "leg" man?

                                We had our pastor over last weekend for some chicken dinner, I cooked of course. With mommy. When the pastor got here, Daddy told him that he just had to try my breasts, they're so juicy!! I know just how to cook them right! Daddy and the pastor couldn't get enough of mine and mom's breasts. They had some legs and thighs too but didn't care much for the wings. I don't know why so many heathens come into these forums and try to twist things into perverted ways! They will burn in hell for trying to corrupt us! Praise and GLORY!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X