X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for our apostle in Godless Arizona, Brother Dean.

The Gestapo, aka the Tucson Police Department, has arrested Brother Dean Frederick Saxton for merely exercising his God given right to express his deeply held religious beliefs on public property.

I guess these sissy pants children can't handle the Word of God in their safe zones. And especially, since we pay for those public universities to teach Godlessness and Santanism, shouldn't these young adults be exposed to the other side of the story? The correct answer here is amen.

Shouldn't they be warned of the truth before it's too late to save their slutty souls? (Murmurs in the affirmative.)

Jude 1:22-23
    22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
    23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

If we Christians aren't allowed to preach our love to people, this is pure persecution! I know the Lord told us there would be persecution, but this is asking us to break the Great Commission. Mark 16:15

If holding up signs informing women of the fate in store for them is wrong, I want Brother Dean to hold strong in prison here. I want him to break his ban from the University of Arizona and then I want the police to arrest him again! Like the Apostle Paul, Brother Dean should sing praises to Jesus from his cell!

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Re: Please pray for our apostle in Godless Arizona, Brother Dean.

This is not how white men are supposed to act. I will be a student again soon and it is a very bad idea to condemn the white girls for dressing like prostitutes. I like that manner of dress for the student girls and it displays the body well for those who are shopping for a girlfriend. I am in solidarity with the students.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Amen, Pastor!

God will not be silenced!

\o/
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

They seem like such nice, good-looking young men to me. Why would anyone have a problem with them?

Ponderingly Yours,

Handmaiden
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

These charges against Brother Dean must be due to these demon infested women Clinton voters bearing false witness. If Brother Dean is guilty - where is the video? Brother Dean is a Godly man spreading the Holy Word of the Gospel - the only violent ones seem to be Satan's whores.

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

These videos serve as a warning for those unfortunate enough to live close to California. In fact, refugees from that hellhole have spread far and wide. Having destroyed their own country through their insolence and scoffing at God's laws, they seek to replicate their success everywhere else. As Brother W.J. Bryan has documented in the shocking video above, they are openly practicing their bizarre rituals without fear of reproach.

An infected arm can be cured and if there is care, it may return to good use. Therefore, amputation is not required for minor infections. If the arm becomes gangrenous, it cannot be saved and it becomes a threat to the whole body. The arm must be amputated to save the whole. So it is with California. They have been given every opportunity to repent, but they have only contempt for Jesus. Now, as their civilization falls apart, they are streaming out to infect the whole country. California is gangrenous and it must be amputated.

I propose an immediate attack. I believe that President Donald Trump will see and understand the problem if it is brought to his attention.
            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
            X