X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for Mrs Etheldreda's niece

..or more particularly for Mrs Etheldreda who's been praying for a while now that her witness may be beneficial and not thwarted by a careless mother.

Re: Please pray for Mrs Etheldreda's niece

Sisters Mary and Mitza,

As a True Christian(TM) male, I think it's time to let go and let God. If He wanted to move in this matter, He would have done so when prayers were first requested back in 2014. It's just like you nattering women to keep bothering the LORD when He has a President to mold and blessings to pour out on the United States of America.

If your niece is going to be a whore, Mary, it's because God wanted it that way. If He wanted it that way, He should be praised. And when you praise Him, you know what will happen! You'll be shouting and so caught up in the love of Jesus, so amazed that He loved a sinner like You enough to temporarily suffer pain and death, that you'll be dancing around the block until you're slain in the Spirit. Praise Jesus! \o/
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Comment

Her knees are sturdier than the Hoover Dam. After so many confessions from wanna-be Catholics in waiting, I have zero doubt she can handle more loads than a laundry-mat in Mississippi after a messy cross burning/lynching.

Edit: Sorry, misread the title. Too much communion wine.

Bless you, My mother of many mattresses,
      Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

Comment

I can relate. My nieces and nephews are all metodist brats that are far away from God's light, and we pray for them. I will add Mary's niece in my prayers, but if it takes too long I know that God is too busy helping Trump fix America.
        God is about as real as unicorns and dragons.
        Revelation 12:9
        Job 39:9

Comment

Originally posted by Anne Sayne View Post
          I can relate. My nieces and nephews are all metodist brats that are far away from God's light, and we pray for them. I will add Mary's niece in my prayers, but if it takes too long I know that God is too busy helping Trump fix America.
          You are talking about an eternal, infinite, omnipotent deity, aren't you?

Perplexedly Yours,
          Handmaiden
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
          X