X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kindly Pray that God will Strike Down the Libertarians!

Well, it is more than obvious that Satan is working so hard to bring distraction and destruction to our upcoming 2024 election. Over the past weekend, our beloved President Donald Trump spoke to the Libertarians — from out of the depths of the goodness of his heart — and they booed him when he asked for their support as party nominee! How dare they be so rude to a President who wants only the best for the citizens of ?

So, instead of accepting the kind and generous words of the very well-intended President Trump, what did they do? They nominated a homersexualist as their presidential nominee! A homer — of all things! If that isn't a slap in the face to President Trump, then I don't know what is. And, it is a very clear reminder that Satan is using sin to destroy our blessed .

John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Libertarians pick Chase Oliver as presidential nominee

The Libertarian Party selected former Georgia Senate candidate Chase Oliver as their presidential nominee on Sunday, spurning appeals for support over the weekend from both Donald Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

The selection of Oliver, who has described himself as “armed and gay” and whose third-party candidacy helped force a runoff in the Georgia Senate race in 2022, came a day after Trump suggested he would be the best nominee for the party, drawing a sustained chorus of boos.

Mr.Oliver claims he is "armed and gay". Clearly, he intends to use his evil, homer influence to rally his supporters to go against those of us who stand for the . With those disgusting June Pride Shame events that will soon be starting, why, it won't be safe to go to the Piggly Wiggly without being accosted by a group of "gay" Libertarians!

Kindly pray that Almighty will strike down this "armed and gay" movement within the Libertarian Party. And may continue to support our beloved President Trump and to bless him in all that he does!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature Rose.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.5 KB ID:	2067954
    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Thank you for requesting this prayer, Sister Isabella. It is one we will all be praying in earnest.

That the Libertarians heckled President Trump is so unjust. They want less government, so does he. For example, during his first term he visited with the President of Scotland about the Trump Resort and Golf Course in Scotland. Trump was rightfully angered that the government of Scotland had allowed a wind farm which was visible from the Trump Resort. He wanted the turbines taken down. If the government of Scotland would just do what President Trump wants done, fewer bureaucrats would be needed. Less government, happy Libertarians. Why can't they see that?

Turnberry Hotel & Resort | Trump Hotel (trumphotels.com)
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      Thank you for requesting this prayer, Sister Isabella. It is one we will all be praying in earnest.

That the Libertarians heckled President Trump is so unjust. They want less government, so does he. For example, during his first term he visited with the President of Scotland about the Trump Resort and Golf Course in Scotland. Trump was rightfully angered that the government of Scotland had allowed a wind farm which was visible from the Trump Resort. He wanted the turbines taken down. If the government of Scotland would just do what President Trump wants done, fewer bureaucrats would be needed. Less government, happy Libertarians. Why can't they see that?

Turnberry Hotel & Resort | Trump Hotel (trumphotels.com)
      Oh, you are entirely welcome, dear Brother Mayor Hold. And, another organization that needs to have a stern visitation from Almighty is that rotten Clinton News Network! I shall post a bit of an article from them, regarding dear President Trump's appearance at that ish Libertarian convention.

Opinion: Trump being booed at the Libertarian convention is what patriotism sounds like

In fact, things got so rough for Trump that when he received a chorus of boos after urging the attendees to make him their 2024 presidential nominee that — like a comedian bombing who lashes out at the audience — he mocked the Libertarian Party, saying that they could either choose to nominate him or “keep getting your 3% every four years.”​

To put it bluntly, the booing of Trump is what patriotism sounds like. Those people were loudly warning Americans about who Trump is and the danger he poses to our republic.
      Americans can learn from the crowd that booed Donald Trump at the Libertarian convention, writes Dean Obeidallah, who says it was the reception he richly deserved.

Now, have you ever read so much disinformation in your life, dear Mayor? Mark my words: will not put up with this. He will not tolerate it!

Matthew 12:36,37:

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

May exercise righteous retribution on those evil liars!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Isabella Signature Teal.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	2067971

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

We should also pray that God strikes down the Anarcho-Capitalists as well. I mean, what kind of contradictory name have they chose?

Comment

Librarians only make up 3% of the voting public - laughable! - which Mr. Trump pointed out to them multiple times at their convention.

Within minutes of beginning speaking — and after enduring sustained jeering and boos — the former president turned on the third party, mocking its poor electoral record in presidential elections even as he appealed to them for their endorsement.

“What’s the purpose of the Libertarian Party of getting 3 percent?” Trump asked the crowd, which proceeded to pelt him with jeers. “You should nominate Trump for president... if you want to win.”
          ​I must admit I don't like Mr. Trump courting the libertines. He made promises that sit uncomfortably with my sensibilities on discipline and punishment, namely we should be locking these people up not begging them for favors. I hope he was joking about that - he's funny like that.

Trump did extend a few olive branches to the third party, pledging to commute the sentence of Ross Ulbricht — the creator of Silk Road, an online marketplace for illegal drugs and other illicit goods — and appoint a Libertarian to his cabinet and senior government roles.
          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
          X