This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners.

    Just a friendly reminder for those down on their luck (like those who still support that clone in the White House, creepy old uncle Joe Biden), that if things are hard for you these days it's because Jesus has stuck His proverbial Fingers in His proverbial Ears and can't hear you. The answer is repentance and circumcision of the heart. If you can't give up your Heart Foreskin to Jesus why should He bother with you at all?
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

    Comment


    • Re: Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners.

      Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
      Just a friendly reminder for those down on their luck (like those who still support that clone in the White House, creepy old uncle Joe Biden), that if things are hard for you these days it's because Jesus has stuck His proverbial Fingers in His proverbial Ears and can't hear you. The answer is repentance and circumcision of the heart. If you can't give up your Heart Foreskin to Jesus why should He bother with you at all?
      Yes sinners, pray all you want. The truth is your time might be better spent by taking up tennis.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

      Comment


      • Re: Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners.

        Are you suggesting Catholics will be turning up at tennis clubs? Or quoits or badminton or tiddlywinks

        Rugby/tiddlywinks xover DO NOT WATCH

        Comment


        • Re: Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners.

          Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
          Are you suggesting Catholics will be turning up at tennis clubs? Or quoits or badminton or tiddlywinks

          Rugby/tiddlywinks xover DO NOT WATCH
          Sister Mitza--I can only surmise there must be many Catholics who know their prayers are unanswered and play tiddlywinks in the nude instead.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

          Comment


          • Re: Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners.

            Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            Sister Mitza--I can only surmise there must be many Catholics who know their prayers are unanswered and play tiddlywinks in the nude instead.
            Oh, yes! Dear Brother Mayor Hold, I have no doubt that you are 100% correct here. Considering the way that those Cathyolicks are not people, it would not surprise me if they end up starting nudist activities somewhere -- like the church in the attached video clip!

            II Timothy 3:5 " Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

            II Corinthians 4:4 "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of , who is the image of , should shine unto them."

            (Mrs.) Isabella White

            Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

            Comment


            • Re: Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners.

              I made it to 28 seconds.
              Genesis 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
              Why would He do that if nudity were not a disgrace?


              Comment


              • Re: Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners.

                Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                I made it to 28 seconds.
                Genesis 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
                Why would He do that if nudity were not a disgrace?

                Genesis 3:21
                Unto Adam and his wife did The Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.


                Not only did The Lord NOT wish to look upon Adam and Eve's naked bodies, but He considered their efforts with fig leaves to be inadequate.

                The verse from Genesis above is the first recorded instance of a death in the Bible. And it was done by God's Hand directly to provide both a blood sacrifice to cover the first humans' sin and provide proper covering for those sinful bodies.

                How anyone can speak of God and think to worship Him without acknowledging the shame of nudity is beyond me. But that's how it is with deluded souls who think that God answers their prayers.
                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

                Guns For God and the Economy

                Comment


                • Re: Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners.

                  Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                  Genesis 3:21
                  Unto Adam and his wife did The Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
                  Not only did The Lord NOT wish to look upon Adam and Eve's naked bodies, but He considered their efforts with fig leaves to be inadequate.
                  The verse from Genesis above is the first recorded instance of a death in the Bible. And it was done by God's Hand directly to provide both a blood sacrifice to cover the first humans' sin and provide proper covering for those sinful bodies.
                  How anyone can speak of God and think to worship Him without acknowledging the shame of nudity is beyond me. But that's how it is with deluded souls who think that God answers their prayers.
                  Really, I should not be sarcastic, but sometimes I can't resist. To any nudist who thinks he/she can pray his way out of purgatory, no chance pal.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners.

                    It must be really strange for God. The celestial phone rings - He picks it up and...SILENCE!

                    God: Hello... hello? ... Is there someone there? Someone who wants to accept Me?

                    [Silence]

                    Whilst down on Earth, there's some sinner jabbering his heart out about a cargo of orphan kittens drowning is a terrible truck accident!

                    Had that sinner only been a True Christian, God would have dried up the river and found foster mothers for each and every kitten! Because God is always there when you need Him!
                    sigpic


                    “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                    Author of such illuminating essays as,
                    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Reminder: God does not hear the prayers of sinners.

                      It's Memorial Day in the U.S. when people go to cemeteries and put flowers on graves.

                      There are ceremonies to honor the dead who fought in wars. In years past I was often asked to speak at these events. I've come to think the reason I'm not invited anymore is that I always pointed out prayers for the fallen do not include atheist soldiers. Christians in name only somehow think it is not appropriate to point out this truth.

                      The atheist symbol should be taken off headstones so all of us feel better about Memorial Day.







                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X