X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog the bounty hunter

True Christian or hellbound to the devil your thughts please. Been watching a bit of his programme wanted to know your thoughts.
    The glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD's glory

Re: Dog the bounty hunter

Originally posted by releaseme View Post
    True Christian or hellbound to the devil your thughts please. Been watching a bit of his programme wanted to know your thoughts.

Apologise thoughts spelling mistake.
    The glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD's glory

Comment

Originally posted by releaseme View Post
      Apologise thoughts spelling mistake.
      You also misspelled program.
      Judges 9:21 And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother.

Comment

Brother V your right apologies for that.

Comment

The Dog is Hellbound.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I'm not too sure. In many ways he is quite a Godly man. He has 14 kids, so he definitely follows Genesis 1:28. He also works hard to get minority scum off the streets. Every episode involves him chasing down a negro, wetback, or chink and bringing them to justice.

He's a colorful character and very tolerant of other races. Here is a quote from him as he explains why he disapproves of his son's girlfriend for reasons of maintaining his career.

Duane "Dog" Chapman: I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore or whatever. It's not because she's black, it's because we use the word nigger sometimes here. I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some f***ing nigger heard us say nigger and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over! I'm not taking that chance at all! Never in life! Never! Never! If Lyssa [Dog's daughter] was dating a nigger, we would all say 'f*** you!' And you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home, ya da da... it's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word nigger. We don't mean you f***ing scum nigger without a soul. We don't mean that s***. But America would think we mean that. And we're not taking a chance on losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that. I can't do that, Tucker. You can't expect Gary, Bonnie, Cecily, all them young kids to [garbled] because 'I'm in love for 7 months' - f*** that! So, I'll help you get another job but you cannot work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life. I can't handle that s***. I got 'em in the parking lot trying to record us. I got that girl saying she's gonna wear a recorder...
            However, he does have tattoos and the Bible specifically warns us about making marks on or cutting the flesh. He is also a Pentecostal from what I heard, so he follows a false church.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Aren't the people he catches the same ones he paid the bail for and got released? They'd be in lockup the whole time if not for him. Instead they're out smoking drugs and raping children.

He only goes and gets them back when he's in danger of losing the money he posted for them. His prayers seem a little hollow before the chase: "Dear Lord, Heavenly father, help me catch the person I unleashed on society so I don't lose my 3K. In Jesus' name, Amen'

Puh-leeeze.

Comment

Dog and his whole family will be barking with the hounds of hell. He's a hippie with a tramp for a wife.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
                  His prayers seem a little hollow before the chase: "Dear Lord, Heavenly father, help me catch the person I unleashed on society so I don't lose my 3K. In Jesus' name, Amen'

Puh-leeeze.
                  It seems the blog-o-sphere agrees with you that the concept of a Christian Bounty Hunter is crazy:

What will be next Christian thieves who read the bible [sic] while robbing? How about Christian Prostitutes who quote bible verses while trying to pick a person up. Maybe a Christian murderer or a Christian Adulterer just any body with the term Christian will do.
                  Tattoos and piercing were what non-believers did to their bodies now professing Christians are having these very things done. Imitating the world is not what Christianity is about. Many people cave in because their church enrollment is slipping. Has anyone read the bible [sic] where it said there will be a great falling away in the last days?
                  Shout GLORY!
                  Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
                  Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
                  The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
                  Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
                  How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
                  20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
                  God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
                  Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
                  Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
                  Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
                  There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
                  Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.

Comment

The only thing that Dog got right was being White!

He even allows his wife to gorge herself on junk food in order to keep her fat and slovenly just so he can worship her obscenely inflated woman chest pillows! GOD HAS ALREADY DAMNED THE DOG AND HIS FAMILY FOR THE SIN OF WASTING WHITEHOOD AND WORSHIP OF THE OBSCENE FEMALE FORM!

Comment

Dog the Bounty Hunter has a new book that gives us a solution to the border with Mexico. He says there are people crossing the border who have violations back home, unpaid parking tickets, speeding tickets, alimony, etc. We need to find all the retired law enforcement people in the U.S. and hire them to track down and arrest every one of these Messicans. They need to be sent home to face the consequences of their crimes. Dog is getting quite old and needs to be listened to now. He says a he prays every day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	33
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	2067516
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                        Dog the Bounty Hunter has a new book that gives us a solution to the border with Mexico. He says there are people crossing the border who have violations back home, unpaid parking tickets, speeding tickets, alimony, etc.​
                        President Donald Trump has consistently warned us that all Mexicans are rapists, drug gangsters, jaywalkers, etc. Some of them are even brazen enough to jaywalk as they illegally enter the U.S. with their drugs and on their way to raping white women to make anchor babies. Maybe America is finally starting to wake up to the danger these jaywalking wetbacks pose to traffic safety.
                        The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                          President Donald Trump has consistently warned us that all Mexicans are rapists, drug gangsters, jaywalkers, etc. Some of them are even brazen enough to jaywalk as they illegally enter the U.S. with their drugs and on their way to raping white women to make anchor babies. Maybe America is finally starting to wake up to the danger these jaywalking wetbacks pose to traffic safety.
                          Yes, this is so very true, dear WWJD. But, even though our dearly-beloved President Trump has warned us of the dangers of allowing Messicants into the glorious , what thanks does he get? The FAKE NEWS nuisances are working overtime to make fun of President Trump's sincerity and good intentions!

Name:	Isabella Signature Teal.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	2067577
                          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Oh, Dear! I have just noticed that this thread is in the Men's Only section. I do ask for your forgiveness, dear Brethren, for my foolishness of not being more careful earlier. I promise that it shall not happen again; and, now, I shall retreat to my designated place: the kitchen.

I Timothy 2:11-14:

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Name:	Isabella Signature Dark Blue .jpg
Views:	23
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	2067580
                            (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
                            X