X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The horror of Heavy Metal addiction: video evidence!

Originally posted by Sally Paulson View Post
    I have actual scientifically evidence of the effect of rock and roll music on crowds. When I was a kid two of my cousins got married the same week. At the first wedding, for the reception the band was a crooner and his orchestra. Everybody had a good time.

At the second one, there was a rock band. I don't remember the details, but something like half of us passed out drunk and by the morning there were several pregnancies. Recall that this was a family gathering.
    that's not scientific. that's just people not using condoms
    Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Comment

I found my 15-year-old son listening to heavy metal, although I have told him about a million times that he will go to hell if he keeps listening to that Limp Bisquit and Slipnut and what not. I had to stone him because that's what you do to disobedient children. Now he has sued me to court for assault and battery. Should I stone him again?

Comment

Originally posted by Ned Phelps View Post
        I had to stone him because that's what you do to disobedient children. Now he has sued me to court for assault and battery. Should I stone him again?
        Unfortunately, we cannot give legal advise to silver tithers and lower, and you don't seem to be on the tithing records at all. Visa, Mastercard, or American Express?
        Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
          Unfortunately, we cannot give legal advise to silver tithers and lower, and you don't seem to be on the tithing records at all. Visa, Mastercard, or American Express?
          OK. How much? Is $150 enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Ned Phelps View Post
            I found my 15-year-old son listening to heavy metal, although I have told him about a million times that he will go to hell if he keeps listening to that Limp Bisquit and Slipnut and what not. I had to stone him because that's what you do to disobedient children. Now he has sued me to court for assault and battery. Should I stone him again?
            If you stone your disobedient son for listening to Limp Bisquick and such, and he sues you, you haven't stoned him correctly.

Stoning is a method of execution, not of punishment. Dead people don't sue.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

They should burn

Comment

all music genres have good and bad songs , and bands . I love heavy metal slipknot , disturbed , avenged sevenfold . I like that and some Christian rock and some gospel . I am a queer girl too. I lick cooter.

Comment

I don't really like heavy metal. I can't stand it like I can stand other genres, which in my opinion are a lot better than heavy metal.

To each their own, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by FNAFanatic View Post
                    I don't really like heavy metal. I can't stand it like I can stand other genres, which in my opinion are a lot better than heavy metal.

To each their own, I guess.
                    That's because you haven't experienced True Christian Metal™. When Christ fills your ears with the soothing sounds of Biblical violence, you will be able to feel His love pushing deep into you.

Our youth group band, Killing For Christ, put this little diddler together for lost souls just like yours!

Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
                    -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Youth Minister Harry View Post
                      That's because you haven't experienced True Christian Metal™. When Christ fills your ears with the soothing sounds of Biblical violence, you will be able to feel His love pushing deep into you.

Our youth group band, Killing For Christ, put this little diddler together for lost souls just like yours!

Ah yes, I have seen this band mentioned around the forums.

I was talking about any other kind of heavy metal, the ones you do not like/approve of. But this seems worth a look into. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X