X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We do NOT hate homosexuals!

Time and again, confused people come on our boards and accuse us of hating gays. They use our own words against us, saying that because we advocate the death penalty for sodomy that we could only hate gays.

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."-Leviticus 20:13

Well, I would like to set the record straight right here and now: We do NOT hate homosexuals! We only hate their lifestyle choices.

Homosexuality is against nature, and the Bible is quite clear on what the punishment for rebellion against GOD and nature is: Eternal damnation in a literal lake of fire.

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind" 1 Corinthians 6:9

When we rebuke queers, we are doing it because we CARE about them enough to want to spare them the wrath of their loving but insulted Creator! If you were about to step off a cliff into a fiery pit wouldn't you want somebody to do whatever it took to save you from that fate?

Too many times people mistake honest Christian love and compassion for hate. If we come across as rigid or hateful, it is only because we see the urgency of the consequences for gayness. We are here to offer you the good news of CHRIST's love. We will patiently and sweetly minister to you, and show you the light. But if you insist on spitting in GOD's face and turning away from the truth, you can't expect us to treat you any better than you're treating our Heavenly Father.

There are True Christian members of this very forum who were once deeply submerged in the homosexual lifestyle until the love of CHRIST penetrated them and they came to the light. They are now happy, well-adjusted heterosexuals, like they were intended to be.

If you are a gay, why not open your hearts and receive JESUS? The Bible says that your ways are wicked and will earn you a place in hell. Won't you accept His love and repent for your sins? We certainly hope you will!

In Him,

-Bob4God
    sigpic
    The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
    - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Re: We do NOT hate homosexuals!

Amen to that!

Comment

Brother Bob,

Does this mean that me and my buddies Cooter, Jasper, Bubba, and Leroy can't go out on the weekends and engage in one of our favorite pastimes, rolling queers?

I admit, hunting Wiccans is just as fun, but I like some variation in my recreational activities.

Yours in Christ,

BBS

Comment

I hope you are just kidding BBS. I know they do stuff in Texas like drag people behind pickups for fun but rolling queers?
        Come climb my mountains.

Comment

No, people on this forum DO hate homosexuals, well people in general. Take a look at this part of the forum and I'd say, pretty much of them hate them. I mean you call them queers? I'd say thats partly lack of respect, 'cos where I'm form, thats quite a offensive term.

Comment

You know what's more offensive than the word "queer", SquidMonkey? Being queer.
            God hates Seth Cochrane.

Comment

Originally posted by Squidward View Post
              I mean you call them queers? I'd say thats partly lack of respect, 'cos where I'm form, thats quite a offensive term.
              You were formed in San Fransissyco?
              Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
              Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
              Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
              All a-Twitter for Salvation!
              Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
              On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
              My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

No, people on this forum DO hate homosexuals, well people in general. Take a look at this part of the forum and I'd say, pretty much of them hate them. I mean you call them queers? I'd say thats partly lack of respect, 'cos where I'm form, thats quite a offensive term.
                They call themselves queers. I call 'em sodomites. No matter how you slice it, God hates them. Each and every sodomite will spend eternity in hell. Just like that Matthew Shepard homer. HE's down there gulping sulfur right now, of that I am certain. THIS is his memorial.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  They call themselves queers. I call 'em sodomites. No matter how you slice it, God hates them. Each and every sodomite will spend eternity in hell.
                  Pastor Ezekiel makes a valid point. GOD does hate fags, unless they can be brought to the truth and they repent for their sins.

If we have an unrepentent homosexual on our hands, then we must treat them as the LORD treats them, and that is not very pleasant. However, if a queer can be brought to CHRIST and become a reformed servant of Him, then that is love. We care enough about folks to tell them GOD hates them unless they repent.

However, I do not expect unsaved garbage to understand these Godly concepts of love and tough love.
                  sigpic
                  The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                  - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
                    I know they do stuff in Texas like drag people behind pickups
                    Ah, an old fashioned fagdrag.

It shames me to think of the things I got into as a young lad without Christ.
                    Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

I see you have assumed the name of a character in one of the most blatantly homosexual cartoons that is being foisted by Satan on our unsuspecting youth. You will certainly burn in the lake of fire

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                      28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                      29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Come on, lets face it, for once let's be honest, we hate everybody except ourselves. Maybe around year 3000 christianity will be back to its former state of 'love and tolerance religion'.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Irony View Post
                          Come on, lets face it, for once let's be honest, we hate everybody except ourselves. Maybe around year 3000 christianity will be back to its former state of 'love and tolerance religion'.
                          Exactly where does the Bible command us to tolerate queers? Chapter and verse please.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Exactly where does the Bible command us to tolerate queers? Chapter and verse please.
                            The bible is a whole my friend, by quoting only a few verses and parts of it, you can practically say about ANYTHING in the world : god hates it.
                            When I read the bible through a hundreds of pages in a row, I don't feel like it tells me about hating anybody or anything, I overall feel a main guideline that's supposed to help us to live throughoutly.
                            Anyway I home you do know that in the original bible theres nothing explicit about burning the fags (I've read multiple versions, and yet I never saw "homosexuals should be persecuted for their faggotry", they should go to hell at worse, then fine for them).

Dante's hell even added during the dark ages (1500 years of cultural and scientifical waste... thanks to religious wars and feodal system) one portiong of the 7th circle of hell for the sodomites. If that's what you wanna point out. That addition was actually kind of late and anti progressist compared to the bible according to king James. Some parts of radicalistic versions even compare to the nazis commandements against the jews, which is funny.
                            God's message tells us about the rules to follow in order to get to paradise, but it also tells us about tolerance, because that way, everybody can accept each others flaw (be they hell worthy or not, I don't care, as long as I go to paradise myself, and what I am sure of is that seeking conflicts and violence with sinners... is in itself a sin).
                            I think we should tolerate humble fag (the ones that are not bragging around everywhere and whiny little morons) afterall we do tolerate the depraved heterosexuals that fuck whores and cheat their wifes...

If you didn't feel that "love & tolerance" overall feeling after reading your bible, try reading the one from King James... Its the most suitable version for the current society.

I don't know how you feel about your own christianity, but I was raised in a christian family and my parents always taught me that hate only leads to violence which leads to pain and sadness.
                            To me its quite clear that god will punish the sinners at some point (death, then later to the final judgement). And I don't think we have, during our lifetimes, to interferre with god's punishment, if some fags want to keep running down that slippy hill, it's their choice, and I can only respect it as I am someone better than they are and must show the example.

Comment

Friend, our church is KJV1611 only. We see the love of Jesus on each and every page! But we are also realistic about God's expectations.

God doesn't love everybody:

Proverbs 6
                              [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                              [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                              [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                              [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
                              And don't give me any "He hates the sin, not the sinner" crap...

Matthew 13
                              [38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
                              [39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
                              [40] As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
                              [41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
                              [42] And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                              X