X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strong, Independent Women Leaders are Beating the Corona Virus and Men are Failing

Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
    Yes, Dear Mrs. White. You are nice and sad and beautiful and in your own manner a strong while not necessarily independent woman. Yes, I am often visiting my grandparents (but not now during the lockdown) and they are talking to me about being a better Jainist (I only follow vegetarianism and ahimsa now and my boyfriend is also vegan).. I am thinking that after a certain age it is best to be humouring the elderly. I am thinking that I do not want to be upsetting you, Mrs. White. I am promising to you that I shall be reading your bible also in the future and I am thinking that these more complex and difficult issues are something that we should not be discussing with one another.
    Dear Miss Shah: If you promise that you will be reading the glorious , then I can see no valid reason for us not to discuss these "complex and difficult issues". You see, Dear, there is really nothing complex and difficult about the free gift of Salvation through the blessed of the . All you have to do to be saved is to acknowledge your wretched sins, ask to forgive you and then give your life over to , serving the to the best of your ability on a daily basis. What is so complex and difficult about that? However, I do think that you are letting your voodoo vindaloo rule your life, which you have proved by your own words.

I am thinking that they might be offending you. Yes. We can talk about boyfriends and my wicked curry and other cheerful matters. Yes.
    And here, Miss Shah, we have the proof in the pudding. You've just admitted that you prefer to focus on something that is wicked! Really, Dear, the time is at hand -- there is not a moment to lose -- and if you do not accept the today, well, I shudder to think of the consequences that await you.

II Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."
    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Re: Strong, Independent Women Leaders are Beating the Corona Virus and Men are Failing

The only use we have for the government in America is to fix the roads and keep the Mexicans at bay. Women aren't any good at either pursuit so they don't belong in government. It was a mistake to even let them vote.
      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
        The only use we have for the government in America is to fix the roads and keep the Mexicans at bay. Women aren't any good at either pursuit so they don't belong in government.
        For two thousand years, since Eve, we've known women to be the source of sin. So now they run governments and we are supposed to believe sin has evaporated? No. Sin is worse than it ever has been and is getting worse.

My question of Mrs. Curry is this. Has sin increased in these countries where women run things. I betting homerism is worse than ever. And have many, or even any, citizens come to Jesus? The virus is nothing is souls are falling to Satan.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Yes...yes...Yes...yes...yes...yes...Yes...yes...ye s...yes...yes...yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes. ...yes...yes...yes...Yes...yes...yes.
          No.
          Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
          1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Yea uh... thats pretty sexist not gunna lie karen

Comment

Originally posted by DummyOfTheYear View Post
              Yea uh... thats pretty sexist not gunna lie karen
              Dear Miss Dummy: May I extend to you a warm to . We are pleased that you have found us, here in our little, blessed part of the interwebs galaxy. However, it does appear that you have, somehow or another, bypassed our very friendly Introduction Forum. That is where we like all of our newcomers to "check in", and to post a proper introductory message; you know, so that the servants of the can welcome you cordially to .

The link to our Introduction Forum is here:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Whilst there, please note our simple requests at the top of the page. For your benefit, I am pleased to include them here, as well:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

We look forward to getting to know you, Dear.
              (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Sister Isabella, do you know who she is talking to and why she is calling her (or him) "Karen"?
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                  Sister Isabella, do you know who she is talking to and why she is calling her (or him) "Karen"?
                  Oh, dear Sister Joanna: Yes, I'm afraid that I do have a clue what this is about. Miss Dummy is most likely one of those Demonrat people who are in favour of calling anyone they don't like, "Karen". It's become very much the "in thing" for them to use the name Karen to describe white, middle-aged women who are proud of being upstanding patriots.

For example, if a woman wanted to return something to the shop, and then was given a rough time by the employee, one should think that the customer has the right to consult with the manager. But, when this is done, the woman is labelled as a "Karen". They've taken the name to mean, "entitled trouble-maker".

During these extremely trying times of attempting to manage this COVID flu nonsense, we're all being told that we can't do this, we can't go there, we have to wear this (a mask), and we have to line up and maintain a ridiculous amount of distance, and so on and so forth. There are many people in this great nation of who disagree with having these idiotic notions shoved in our faces. And, when patriotic people refuse to obey orders that, clearly, must have originated in a Communist nation, then we get called "Karen".

I will include a brief clip here, just so you will be able to see the unfair and unkind way they are treating the great people of the . How this must make the dear grieve mightily.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                    Oh, dear Sister Joanna: Yes, I'm afraid that I do have a clue what this is about. Miss Dummy is most likely one of those Demonrat people who are in favour of calling anyone they don't like, "Karen". It's become very much the "in thing" for them to use the name Karen to describe white, middle-aged women who are proud of being upstanding patriots.

For example, if a woman wanted to return something to the shop, and then was given a rough time by the employee, one should think that the customer has the right to consult with the manager. But, when this is done, the woman is labelled as a "Karen". They've taken the name to mean, "entitled trouble-maker".

During these extremely trying times of attempting to manage this COVID flu nonsense, we're all being told that we can't do this, we can't go there, we have to wear this (a mask), and we have to line up and maintain a ridiculous amount of distance, and so on and so forth. There are many people in this great nation of who disagree with having these idiotic notions shoved in our faces. And, when patriotic people refuse to obey orders that, clearly, must have originated in a Communist nation, then we get called "Karen".

I will include a brief clip here, just so you will be able to see the unfair and unkind way they are treating the great people of the . How this must make the dear grieve mightily.

Thank you for that explanation, Mrs. White! I had no idea that these ruffians were calling good Christian women who only want things done their way at stores awful names! My sister Karen always thought they were being nice to her when she was called "Karen" by those rapscallions when she asked to speak to a manager because the idiots wouldn't accept a coupon that was only a week or so overdue. I'm afraid this will break her heart!
                    Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
                    1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
                      Thank you for that explanation, Mrs. White! I had no idea that these ruffians were calling good Christian women who only want things done their way at stores awful names! My sister Karen always thought they were being nice to her when she was called "Karen" by those rapscallions when she asked to speak to a manager because the idiots wouldn't accept a coupon that was only a week or so overdue. I'm afraid this will break her heart!
                      Oh, you are so very welcome, dear Sister Dana. Goodness; the things that we patriots put up with. I know exactly how your sister must have felt when she was getting the run-around by the staff at the shop. Heavens, just last week, I was out shopping with Sister Clementine-Minnie, and they would not let her use a 50-cents off coupon for Kraft cheese. They were making a big deal that it was from 2014, and that Clemmie wanted to combine it with a 75-cents off coupon for salad dressing and use both for the cheese.

Well, the young whippersnapper behind the cash register gave us some silly excuse, so I said to Clemmie, "just leave this to me, Dear", and I looked at that ruffian from over the top of my glasses and I said as sternly and as determinedly as I can, "young man, this might come as a great surprise to you, but I was not born last week. Now, you shall call your manager out from his office right this very instant!" Well, he giggled and mumbled something about "caring" to his colleague, but it wasn't until much later that I realized I had been called a "Karen".

So, to make a long story not much shorter, the manager came out, and I informed him that I had been buying Cracker Barrel and Velveeta for more years than I cared to remember, and he let Clemmie use the coupons. So, you see, Dear; we just have to be firm and speak up for our -given rights! And as for people laughing at us and calling us "Karen", who cares? We know what the dear said:

John 15:18 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."
                      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Someone needs to remind these female "leaders" of Proverbs 16:18. Their pride and inability to sit in the background while a man leads and makes big decisions will be their downfall. Where are their husbands?

Comment

the New York Times has been investigating this and the picture is emerging of women leaders coping with covid-19 much better than elderly men
                          You missed out Aung San Suu Kyi head of state of Myanmar. She continues to do a lot to rid the world of Muslims and illegal entrants, so I am sure that Coronavirus is no problem for her.

sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesH.B View Post
                            Where are their husbands?

These are stern women wearing comfortable shoes. Most of them have an unnatural desire for the companionship of other women in violation of God's law. Others, like the New Zealander, hail from countries where twisted relationships with sheep and other farm animals are considered normal. If any are married to men, they are sissy men and for proof I offer the very pictures provided by Miss Shah. These are proven to be disruptive and opinionated women and yet none had so much as a bruise and not a tooth is missing.
                            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                            X