X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just So You Know, A Vaccine Will Not Be Available for Everyone

According to my sources, the major pharmacutical companies are well on their way to having a vaccine. There is a lot of money involved and this means only some areas and only some individuals will have access to it. Others will not.

Anyone from Africa who reads this needs to know you will only get the vaccine very late, if at all. There is a concern Africans may think help is coming. An international official says this is not the case, "African nations have already been at the back of the line for medical supplies..It will get worse if a vaccine is found."

If ever there was a message from God, loud and clear, as to which race is His favorite it is that one. And, it's a message from the Christian community. We have nonprofits, lots of money and the skills to make things happen. But, Africans left the continent where they were supposed to stay and began spreading themselves around the world. This is their punishment.

As the race for a vaccine against the new coronavirus intensifies, rich countries are rushing to place advance orders for the inevitably limited supply to guarantee their citizens get immunized first -- leaving significant questions about whether developing countries will get any vaccine before the pandemic ends.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Just So You Know, A Vaccine Will Not Be Available for Everyone

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    Anyone from Africa who reads this needs to know you will only get the vaccine very late, if at all. There is a concern Africans may think help is coming. An international official says this is not the case, "African nations have already been at the back of the line for medical supplies..It will get worse if a vaccine is found."
    If I understand that last sentence correctly, it suggests that not only will they not get the vaccine, but (because the pharma companies in proper countries will be making the vaccine) the African-Africans won't get the other stuff either. This means there will be more medical supplies left over for everyone else.

I guess this is bad news for African-Africans, but it's very good news indeed for the rest of us and shows that 2 Thessalonians 3:10 applies to a lot more than food.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

If everyone just made their own vaccines, there wouldn't be a problem. It's times like this Christians appreciate the truth of Christ's assurance to heal and protect His people.

Psalm 91
      2a I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress
      2b My God; in him will I trust.
      3a Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler
      3b And from the noisome pestilence.
      4a He shall cover thee with his feathers
      4b And under his wings shalt thou trust
      4c His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
      5a Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night
      5b Nor for the arrow that flieth by day
      6a Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness
      6b Nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
      7a A thousand shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at thy right hand
      7b But it shall not come nigh thee.
      8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
      9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation
      10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
        If everyone just made their own vaccines, there wouldn't be a problem. It's times like this Christians appreciate the truth of Christ's assurance to heal and protect His people.
        They seem quite reluctant to hand out the recipes, don't they Sister? If we needed vaccines, which of course we don't, then I'm sure my boys could knock up enough for the entire district in their well-equipped Theo-Science Shed.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
          They seem quite reluctant to hand out the recipes, don't they Sister?
          I think societies around the world would benefit if the vaccine was not available widely or home produced. That sinners suffer for eternity in the afterlife has not brought all of them home to Jesus. Some need to suffer here on earth to see the light.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            I think societies around the world would benefit if the vaccine was not available widely or home produced. That sinners suffer for eternity in the afterlife has not brought all of them home to Jesus. Some need to suffer here on earth to see the light.
            Does Salvation under sedation count, though, Brother Mr Mayor, Sir?

Comment

Sometimes I feel uncomfortable and sad at the thought of the many little black children in Africa who may be impacted by the lack of a vaccine. Then, I find strength in The Lord's Word.

Romans 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

It calms my worries to know that God has called me to His purpose and that things will work together for my good. When things don't work out so well for others, I have to accept that they were not among "the called" and that God had other ideas in store for them.
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                When things don't work out so well for others, I have to accept that they were not among "the called" and that God had other ideas in store for them.
                You are such a thoughtful and outstanding True Christian(tm) lady, Sister Handmaiden! Indeed. All we can do is pray that these souls that are going to die will accept Jesus before it's too late for them.
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                  You are such a thoughtful and outstanding True Christian™ lady, Sister Handmaiden! Indeed. All we can do is pray that these souls that are going to die will accept Jesus before it's too late for them.
                  Oh, I do pray for them and send them my thoughts. And I trust Our Lord and Savior enough to know that if He wants them to get the vaccine eventually, He will help the distributors to earn enough money to make that possible.

As for the ones who might die first. . . Well, God makes no mistakes.
                  His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

As a Christian, I will not require one of these vaccines myself. However, my yard man is a Roman Catholic and thus Hell bound, but he does a good job on the lawn for a reasonable price and I can't spare him just now. I admit that his jabbering in Mexican can be vexatious, but if he was able to get one of those shots I'd be relieved of the possibility that I may have to find a new one. As a prominent Christian in service to Jesus, my time is much too valuable to spend interviewing Mexicans.
                    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                      , but if he was able to get one of those shots I'd be relieved of the possibility that I may have to find a new one. As a prominent Christian in service to Jesus, my time is much too valuable to spend interviewing Mexicans.
                      You make a good case, Brother Moss. I can only point to the pork processing plants here in Iowa. The Mexicans who work there are packed together like sardines. Pig blood and guts are everywhere and water is sprayed all over to keep the workers hosed off. There are a lot of Coronavirus cases.

The companies deal with it by firing workers who are too sick to keep up the pace for eight hours. The fired sick workers are quickly replaced by others. It works fine. If there is no vaccine for Mexicans the pork plant system might work for you.

Comment

I can't accept that other regions will be favored over Africa in this matter of life and death. Surely we can find a way to distribute the vaccine to the white Christians who live in Africa, too.
                        The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                        X