X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hello outer world dwellers

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    Idols are never fun. At first stripping off or whatever they do and running around in circles while drums belt out savage rhythms may be stimulating in a worldly sort of way, albeit not any world I'd care to inhabit, but then the food runs out. There were no farmers left after fertility orgies became the new rain. "Doing it" in a field is no substitute for planting seeds, removing weeds and harvesting.

Genesis 26:12-14 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.

Witches could sort themselves any way they liked: nothing they commanded to sprout would ever grow: no incantation should ever take effect without a demonic impetus driving everything they thought or said or did. God is not a witch. Anyone claiming otherwise needs to provide evidence. Big evidence. Bigger than idols. Bigger than everything.
    I was thinking they needed mental health help, but soon noticed they were just trolling.
    -Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
    -Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
    -James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Comment

<name of a pagan religion removed by moderator> is the best true religion

Last edited by Basilissa; 05-06-2024, 01:54 PM. Reason: Keeping the forum clean for Jesus

Comment

what do you people have against gnosticism?

it's a better religion than wicca and scientology 300% of the time

Comment

Gnosticism is for ignorant dupes who want to pretend they're ethnic and feel spiritual.
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
            Gnosticism is for ignorant dupes who want to pretend they're ethnic and feel spiritual.
            do you think wicca and/or scientology and/or discordianism is better

Comment

Originally posted by DemonBrat View Post
              do you think wicca and/or scientology and/or discordianism is better
              Friend, that's like asking if Satan raping your left or right ear-hole with his barbed tallywhacker is better! What does "better" even mean in this context? It doesn't make a lick o' sense.
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post

Friend, that's like asking if Satan raping your left or right ear-hole with his barbed tallywhacker is better! What does "better" even mean in this context? It doesn't make a lick o' sense.
                you can't say that gnosticism is for ignorant people when you think all religions are poppycock like a mind-melted antitheist (yes, antitheist is the correct term for people who think all religions are for ignorant people)

Comment

you can't say that gnosticism is for ignorant people when you think all religions are poppycock like a mind-melted antitheist (yes, antitheist is the correct term for people who think all religions are for ignorant people)
                  Why in the world would you believe such a thing about Sister Mary E.?

She is a devout Baptist just like me.

There is only one true religion - and the rest is garbage. Have you started getting a chance at Salvation by reading the Holy Bible?
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

I don't have a religion, dear. I have a RELATIONSHIP WITH MY REDEEMER!

Glory!

\o/

Comment

gnosticism is a great religion but to assume it is the one true religion is extremely presumptuous and also leads to the danger of being an ignorant and potentially homophobic fundamentalist

Comment

gnosticism is a great religion but to assume it is the one true religion is extremely presumptuous and also leads to the danger of being an ignorant and potentially homophobic fundamentalist
                        Dear Miss DemonBrat: It's not like I have overly high hopes for your time with us; but, could you — please — at least try to write a complete sentence, for once in your life?
                        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

just because I didn't type a full stop doesn't mean a sentence is not a complete sentence.

Comment

Working...
                          X