X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why God hate Denmark?

Hello, i've just read this thread: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43415
    And yes i know it is from 2010, but still... omg

and i must say, no wonder the whole world is laughing there ass of at you...

1. thing: our flag looks like this: http://babylon-coins.com/danmark-flag.jpg
    2. thing: We did not invent rape, there is no prove of that our ancestors raped anyone Just stories, you know ?
    3. thing: Denmark is the country that produce less Co2 and the United States is the country that produces by far the most
    4. thing: our author Hans Christian Andersen is one of the greatest authors in the world, his stories has been translated to 128 language.. And satan's son? .... i even don't wan't to comment on that
    5. thing: Lego helps children with improve their brain activity.. I know you don't get that because the average IQ of an american is about 90-95?..
    6. thing: We did not create Pippi Langstrømpe or "Pippi Longstocking" The swedish "Astrid Lindgren" did create "Pippi Longstocking"... please get the facts right..
    7. thing: We have programs like "Pokémon" and "Donald Dock" that the kids watch.. so why even say that? The funny thing is, USA tries to protect their children, but you have the highest criminal rate IN THE WORLD...
    8. thing: It is true that our gay people can adopt children but rape them ? That is just ridiculous..
    9. thing: Our economy isn't perfekt but take a look at your own economy, Denmark have one of the best in Europe..
    10. thing: Our newspaper B.T. didn't wrote that our author H.C. Andersen wrote fairy tales about raping little boys.. Again that is just ridiculous..

And i will finish with a little movie about how intelligent you are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE#

I rest my case
    A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Re: Why God hate Denmark?

Originally posted by Skumpi View Post
    Hello, i've just read this thread: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43415
    And yes i know it is from 2010, but still... omg

and i must say, no wonder the whole world is laughing there ass of at you...

1. thing: our flag looks like this: http://babylon-coins.com/danmark-flag.jpg
    2. thing: We did not invent rape, there is no prove of that our ancestors raped anyone Just stories, you know ?
    3. thing: Denmark is the country that produce less Co2 and the United States is the country that produces by far the most
    4. thing: our author Hans Christian Andersen is one of the greatest authors in the world, his stories has been translated to 128 language.. And satan's son? .... i even don't wan't to comment on that
    5. thing: Lego helps children with improve their brain activity.. I know you don't get that because the average IQ of an american is about 90-95?..
    6. thing: We did not create Pippi Langstrømpe or "Pippi Longstocking" The swedish "Astrid Lindgren" did create "Pippi Longstocking"... please get the facts right..
    7. thing: We have programs like "Pokémon" and "Donald Dock" that the kids watch.. so why even say that? The funny thing is, USA tries to protect their children, but you have the highest criminal rate IN THE WORLD...
    8. thing: It is true that our gay people can adopt children but rape them ? That is just ridiculous..
    9. thing: Our economy isn't perfekt but take a look at your own economy, Denmark have one of the best in Europe..
    10. thing: Our newspaper B.T. didn't wrote that our author H.C. Andersen wrote fairy tales about raping little boys.. Again that is just ridiculous..

And i will finish with a little movie about how intelligent you are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE#

I rest my case
    So why doesn't you answer in that perticular thread?

Here you are supposed to tell us all how you came to find Jesus and how much you love him!
    "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
    John 8:32

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Helge View Post
      So why doesn't you answer in that perticular thread?
      I fail to fathom the stupidity of someone who asks a question AND posts the answer already given by the very people he is asking the question, and which he has read and quoted.

Can someone please explain to me how this sort of stupidity is possible?
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
        Can someone please explain to me how this sort of stupidity is possible?
        My guess is inbreeding.
        Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Kitty View Post
          My guess is inbreeding.
          Well... Danes are known to be a little bit "slow".

That's why the Swedish word for idiot is half-Dane.
          "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
          John 8:32

Comment

Hi guys. I have checked this and it is a fact. Despite what all you ignorant people think, here is the proof

Comment

Originally posted by Speaker View Post
              Hi guys. I have checked this and it is a fact. Despite what all you ignorant people think, here is the proof
              Clarify this post immediately or you will receive an infraction.

What is a fact? Where is this proof of which you speak?
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                Clarify this post immediately or you will receive an infraction.

What is a fact? Where is this proof of which you speak?
                I think he means himself. He must be half Danish.

Comment

Dear Skunky.

This is a Introduction board, wich means that you have to introduce your self.

For the matter of what you say about denmakian your completely wrong, i am a denmarkian my self, but i have been somewhat accepted becourse i admit to theese things.

And while we are at it: Denmarkian just got a FEMALE prime minister, AND a "Social demokratic goverment" wich i do belive is another word for ko-MOOOH-nist.

We all know komooohnists is no good.
                  And how can a female lead a country? they shouldent be allowed to speak puplic with ou permission from there husbond in the first place.

To the members of LBC: I do appoligize for the ignorance of Skunky, and i do hope that he represents a minority of our country.

Btw how hard will it be to take my family to USA get a job (so i dont get to poor?) and move close to Landover? (as i wont even think to move inside the gates and make the ground dirty)

Comment

Originally posted by Speaker View Post

If you accepted Jesus Christ as your saviour, you would be happier...and not be in 'moderation.'

Pam.

Comment

Well I see that Speaker has cleared off after making obscene insinuations.

And Skunky seems to have disappeared too, after a single post. Although I am not Danish I do live in Australia where there is a Welsh communist Prime Minister and heathens everywhere so apart from the climate there are probably many similarities. The food might be different too. And we don't drink schnapps. Oh, and New Guinnea is full of cannibals of course.

But Pam is correct in either case. Whatever your questions Skunky and Speaker (and we know you have "many"), God holds the answer you need and however depressing the legacy of convicts (or Vikings or Jutes) He wants to spare you the slaughter that inevitably follows rejection of His Perfect Love or even seeking to worship Him (but doing so in the wrong way).

God's Inerrant Word is the only book you need and the only book that explains His Plan For Salvation, something sorely needed in Denmark (and Australia - but we may be beyond hope marooned here on our dark island). I'm not sure if there's any hope for Denmark. The Pastors will know. Perhaps you should try asking them. But whether you ask them or not, you should certainly read The Bible commencing with page 1

click

to read

Comment

Originally posted by CaucasianEnforcer
                        Jesus was gangraped in prison after being placed there because he nailed a prositute. piffle america.
                        Your gay fantasies are not welcome here, friend. Perhaps you are looking for the catlick "church."
                        sigpic

Comment

I consider myself a pretty simple fellow but I quite enjoy puzzles (Bible crosswords and the like) but I take my hat off to those of you who could decipher what that mush mouth was trying to say. It was as if the old American English Grammar book I was taught with had a bad bout of the stomach flu. Well done to you all, I had to stop after giving it three pretty good attempts.

Edited to add:
                          Originally posted by Mush Mouthsen
                          Lego helps children with improve their brain activity
                          This part I understood, and it made me sad.
                          Last edited by Two-Dollar Bill; 01-27-2012, 03:07 PM. Reason: Additional criticisms availed.
                          Daniel 5:16-18 "Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation."

Comment

Working...
                          X