This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

    Originally posted by DogSpit1989 View Post
    That sounds cool. I do not think he would go for that though. He is stubborn when it comes to this issue.
    You could point out to him that there's no point in a Christian wedding seeing as how he isn't a real Christian. If he were, he'd care about what 2 Corinthians 6:15-17 says about Christians marrying non-Christians.

    Personally, I'd be surprised if you can find a Christian minister willing to marry a lukewarm Christian to a Wiccan. If you came to my office asking me to perform the ceremony, I'd send you down to the justice of the peace.

    Pastor Billy-Reuben
    Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

    ✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
    Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
    #ChristianLivesMatter

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

      Originally posted by DogSpit1989 View Post
      That sounds cool. I do not think he would go for that though. He is stubborn when it comes to this issue.
      You ARE kidding, right? Please tell me you are joking. You're serious? Really? really? really?

      What kinda of man gives a flying f*ck about the wedding? It's the chick that is supposed to have dreamed about it and planned it out since her 5th birthday, not the god damned man!!! What a complete and total gaywad.

      It's like I have been saying all along...

      ALL GOTHS ARE FAGS!!!!



      Your fiancée has probably packed more fudge with nuts than Hershey's Almond. And I doubt his sweet tooth is going to rot and fall out anytime soon. By the time it does he'll have already been diagnosed with AIDS, you'll have already contracted it, and you will be on your deathbed following right behind him to the
      FRES F HELL . Do you really want to risk getting some VD from that gay bastard?



      Besides, Nehemiah 13:25-27 says, "And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin. Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?"

      If you wiccans aren't strange, I don't know what is. No Genuine Christian would ever marry you.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

        I thought you were banned, Clarabelle.
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

        Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

          Originally posted by Vayhr of the Warhost View Post
          You ARE kidding, right? Please tell me you are joking. You're serious? Really? really? really?

          What kinda of man gives a flying f*ck about the wedding? It's the chick that is supposed to have dreamed about it and planned it out since her 5th birthday, not the god damned man!!! What a complete and total gaywad.

          It's like I have been saying all along...

          ALL GOTHS ARE FAGS!!!!



          Your fiancée has probably packed more fudge with nuts than Hershey's Almond. And I doubt his sweet tooth is going to rot and fall out anytime soon. By the time it does he'll have already been diagnosed with AIDS, you'll have already contracted it, and you will be on your deathbed following right behind him to the
          FRES F HELL . Do you really want to risk getting some VD from that gay bastard?



          Besides, Nehemiah 13:25-27 says, "And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin. Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?"

          If you wiccans aren't strange, I don't know what is. No Genuine Christian would ever marry you.

          Well he is a real man and cares about it. He is not Goth. He is actually what you people would call a normal person and dresses normal. Therefore he is not a homosexual. He wants me to be Christian, but he knows that he cannot change of who I am and leaves me alone about it. So him and I do not discuss religion. I am already happy with the man am marrying him. I am ready to marry him and start a family.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

            Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
            You could point out to him that there's no point in a Christian wedding seeing as how he isn't a real Christian. If he were, he'd care about what 2 Corinthians 6:15-17 says about Christians marrying non-Christians.

            Personally, I'd be surprised if you can find a Christian minister willing to marry a lukewarm Christian to a Wiccan. If you came to my office asking me to perform the ceremony, I'd send you down to the justice of the peace.

            Pastor Billy-Reuben
            He is already stuck on his decision and I cannot change his mind. I do not want to be married by the justice of the peace. I rather have a wedding and if he wants a Christian wedding I guess he will have his way.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

              Originally posted by JennyD View Post
              I thought you were banned, Vayhr.
              What would give you that idea, Miss D?

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

                Originally posted by DogSpit1989 View Post
                Well he is a real man and cares about it. He is not Goth. He is actually what you people would call a normal person and dresses normal. Therefore he is not a homosexual. He wants me to be Christian, but he knows that he cannot change of who I am and leaves me alone about it. So him and I do not discuss religion. I am already happy with the man am marrying him. I am ready to marry him and start a family.
                I'm afraid I have to agree with Vahyr here. Women dream about their weddings from the time they are little girls. When my wife and I got married, she got whatever she wanted. It was her day.

                However, I am glad to see that you are planning on skipping all that nonsense about college and careers and settling right down into cranking out babies.

                Pastor Billy-Reuben
                Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

                ✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                #ChristianLivesMatter

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

                  Originally posted by DogSpit1989 View Post
                  Well he is a real man and cares about it. He is not Goth. He is actually what you people would call a normal person and dresses normal. Therefore he is not a homosexual. He wants me to be Christian, but he knows that he cannot change of who I am and leaves me alone about it. So him and I do not discuss religion. I am already happy with the man am marrying him. I am ready to marry him and start a family.
                  Did you remind him that he isn't a real Christian anyway?

                  You, on the otherhand, are a genuine shroom smoking, loony toon, shrub humping dingbat. I think your wishes should trump his on the basis that you actually(probably) believe in your Black Book or L. Ron Hubbard collection or sacred tree or J.R. Tolkien story or mystical fairy or whatever the f*ck you get your weirdo fantasy sci-fi veiwpoints from. He doesn't even believe in the Bible. It's akin to an atheist demanding his kid be baptized and taught creationism.

                  TO HELL WITH THAT FAGGOT'S WISHES

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

                    Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
                    I'm afraid I have to agree with Vahyr here. Women dream about their weddings from the time they are little girls. When my wife and I got married, she got whatever she wanted. It was her day.

                    However, I am glad to see that you are planning on skipping all that nonsense about college and careers and settling right down into cranking out babies.

                    Pastor Billy-Reuben
                    Well I will have my career. I will start a family at the same time. I have always wanted kid's since I was a little girl and I have been planning my wedding since I was a little girl, but he had his mind set. The reason why he cares what kind of wedding he has is because he wants all of hi family to attend. Only his parents my attend if we have any other kind of wedding. Otherwise he would not care what kind of wedding he had.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

                      Originally posted by Vayhr of the Warhost View Post
                      Did you remind him that he isn't a real Christian anyway?

                      You, on the otherhand, are a genuine shroom smoking, loony toon, shrub humping dingbat. I think your wishes should trump his on the basis that you actually(probably) believe in your Black Book or L. Ron Hubbard collection or sacred tree or J.R. Tolkien story or mystical fairy or whatever the f*ck you get your weirdo fantasy sci-fi veiwpoints from. He doesn't even believe in the Bible. It's akin to an atheist demanding his kid be baptized and taught creationism.

                      TO HELL WITH THAT FAGGOT'S WISHES
                      My fiancee is not a faggot. He is a normal and very intelligent person. There is no need for name calling. I am not calling you a name so please stop and give me some respect. I am giving you respect by not calling you a name and I am not talking bad about your religion. So please stop talking bad about mine. You do not know know one thing about my religion.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

                        Originally posted by DogSpit1989 View Post
                        My fiancee is not a faggot. He is a normal and very intelligent person.


                        Did I hurt its feelings?

                        It is very promising that your beliefs entail that faggots are abnormal and very stupid people. You show potential. I think Jesus has sent you here to be Saved. I though I was Saved too, but recent events have shown me that I can be improved upon. I think you've come to the right place.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

                          Originally posted by Vayhr of the Warhost View Post
                          Did I hurt its feelings?

                          It is very promising that your beliefs entail that faggots are abnormal and very stupid people. You show potential. I think Jesus has sent you here to be Saved. I though I was Saved too, but recent events have shown me that I can be improved upon. I think you've come to the right place.

                          No. He does not even know you. And he is a he. So I think you owe me an apology.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

                            Originally posted by DogSpit1989 View Post
                            No. He does not even know you. And he is a he. So I think you owe me an apology.
                            You owe Jesus an apology first, witch.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

                            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

                              No I don't. I do not believe in him so how would I owe him an apology? I am very happy with my religion and if you do not like it then tough. It is a earth/ nature based religion and I am happy of who I am.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Welcome to Wedding Bells!

                                Originally posted by SUV View Post
                                Ah yes, so the news is out: A handsome, dashing gentleMan like Mr Rock just doesn't seem to want to be Married

                                Maybe if I learn to Bake Snickerdoodles, tho?

                                Hi there I know this post is older; I just thought if you were looking for the snickerdoodle recipe then here it is. I love these things! Unfortunately, I can only allow myself to eat one, otherwise I would be a blimp.

                                God bless!

                                Snickerdoodles
                                1/2 cup butter (softened)
                                1/2 cup Crisco butter shortening
                                1 1/2 cups sugar
                                2 eggs
                                1 teaspoon vanilla
                                2 3/4 cups flour
                                1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
                                1 teaspoon baking soda
                                1/2 teaspoon salt
                                Preheat oven to 350 degree. Mix sugar and shortening in a
                                large bowl, until well blended. Then add eggs, mix well,
                                and then vanilla. In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
                                Now add dry ingredients into shortening mixture. Mix very well.
                                Refrigerate dough for about 1 hour, this makes it easier to
                                roll and work with.
                                Mix together 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon
                                in a small bowl.
                                Roll dough into small balls, one at a time, and then roll
                                them in the cinnamon sugar mixture until well coated. Place on
                                an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10−12 min. They will look
                                uncooked as they will not turn brown, and will complete
                                cooking as they cool.
                                Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X