X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Judges be Allowed to Use Hair Dye

Dying grey hair is fine in Freehold where we have beautiful women. When it comes to women who claim to be seeking and telling the truth, it just doesn't seem right.

Do we want dishonest judges? If judges say they will not take bribes but are dishonest in some other aspect, what are we to conclude? My thinking is showing up on the bench with hair that is not its true color is the beginning of dishonesty. We don't know where it might lead.

Here is left wing Sotomayor. Do you think she looks honest?

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Should Judges be Allowed to Use Hair Dye

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    We don't know where it might lead.
    Mr. Mayor, we already know it leads here - don't even ask. Time to end the American experiment.
    Attached Files
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
      Mr. Mayor, we already know it leads here - don't even ask. Time to end the American experiment.
      That is the guy who failed going into the men´s competition right? If you fail at your sport and become transgender to get anywhere in the female competition and then still fail.
      Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

We should place bets, "What is the first day a urinal is installed in the women's Olympic locker room?"
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          Dying grey hair is fine in Freehold where we have beautiful women. When it comes to women who claim to be seeking and telling the truth, it just doesn't seem right.

Do we want dishonest judges? If judges say they will not take bribes but are dishonest in some other aspect, what are we to conclude? My thinking is showing up on the bench with hair that is not its true color is the beginning of dishonesty. We don't know where it might lead.

Here is left wing Sotomayor. Do you think she looks honest?

No, I do not think Justice Sotomayor looks honest, dear Brother Mayor Hold. How can we trust her when it's obvious — for all of the world to see — that she is trying to hide the truth about her dull, dishwater-grey hair? And, for another thing, I suspect that she is being rude, sneaky and snarky!

Dying her hair, and blatantly not caring how she flaunts her dishonesty, is just an attempt to make fun of dear, patriotic Mr. Rudy Giuliani. She should know better than to be pulling this childish, playground prank!

But, what else can we expect from those LIE-beral people? They're all cut from the same cloth, and they've been pushing their nonsense for far too long now!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
            This country has been on the road to Hell ever since God-hating Deists wrote the Declaration of Independence. The true founding fathers of this nation were the Puritans, men like Cotton Mather and John Winthrop who feared God and believed in the literal truth of the Bible. It's well past time to throw out the Constitution and replace it with the Bible.
            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Working...
            X