During the last days we have seen incredible developments in world politics. The merciful (Jonah 4:2) and harsh manly politics of President Trump are paying off. North Korea is now under Trump’s pressure going to abolish all nuclear weapons.
|“The North side clearly affirmed its commitment to the denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula and said it would have no reason to possess nuclear weapons should the safety of its regime be guaranteed and military threats against North Korea removed,” a South Korean presidential spokesman said|
Only by the magnanimous nature of President Trump was this possible. North Korean leaders have for decades sought recognition as world-class leaders. The only way to attain this is a summit meeting with the U.S. President. The former presidents all declined but President Trump took the bait immediately to give Kim Jong-Un the recognition he deserves.
|Trump’s sudden decision to meet with Kim stunned even people in his own administration.|
What will be decided? We can see a prerequisite above: North Korean security. Based on this, President Trump has his roadmap clear and ready to go:
|Trump did little to clear up confusion over the timing of talks and any preconditions when he took to Twitter late on Friday.
“The deal with North Korea is very much in the making and will be, if completed, a very good one for the World. Time and place to be determined,” he wrote.
It is not going to be a deal only to the Godly U.S. of A. or to the highly obedient masses of North Korea. It is going to be a deal to the Whole World. This means that it is going to be a deal about spheres of influence. This means that it is going to include President Vladimir Putin. This Triumvirate is going to make the deal: they’ll divide the nations amongst themselves.
Here at Landover Baptist we’re busy working with the minutiae of this deal: How to divide the world between these great men? The guiding light in this endeavor – as always – remains the Bible.
When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
1 Kings 18:6
So they divided the land between them to pass throughout it: Ahab went one way by himself, and Obadiah went another way by himself.
Hence, we shall give all these three nations ways to pass throughout the continents according to their numbers, needs and wealth. We shall take from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. In some cases, to make the result righteous and equal, we can use other methods: the Random chance (that has been misused by evolutionists).
1 Chronicles 24:5
Thus were they divided by lot, one sort with another; for the governors of the sanctuary, and governors of the house of God, were of the sons of Eleazar, and of the sons of Ithamar.
This also entails combining many former nations under one rule.
And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
Combining these insignificant nations will give them unprecedented happiness, affluence and freedom!
And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
Thus, based on the above criteria and quite a few hours of man-work, we are proud to present you the World Political Map AD 2022!
Notes about the future United States:
- Obviously, the Americas remain the principal economic and military training ground of this great nation.
- Europe is mostly pagan or liberal. We’ll only take the United Kingdom and Norway, as we need more Norwegians. The others can take the cesspithole countries.
- Exceptions in Europe: Monaco (needed as a holiday destination), Cyprus (naval base) and Australia (we are generous enough to take both Australias).
- Africa: the regions of origin of our own Hamites included as well as the Caucasian parts of Suid Afrika (or whatever).
- Pacific: taking the other Austria and New Zealand as they already speak a corrupted version of American.
- Asia: Oil, obviously, as well as some holiday destinations (Hong Kong, Singapore, and Thailand for fun as well as the Philippines by special request of Pastor Ezekiel). Japan, as we need the high-quality electronics and their more reliable cars.
Notes about the future Godly Russia:
- Putin can manage Europe with an iron fist. This includes Ireland. Please.
- The spin-offs of the Soviet Union are ready to return home.
- Adequate holiday destinations include the Mediterranean and the beaches of Tanzania and Kenya, hunting permits to the other leaders must be included in the deal. The Serengeti needs to be culled of its dangerous wildlife. Praise Jesus.
- Paraguay goes to Putin as the emergency exit in case of a revolution (see also the Third Reich for reference).
Notes about the future North Korea:
- Unification of the Nation with South Korea will be President Trump’s greatest achievement. Standing ovation.
- The former commie nations (China, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar) can best be managed by Mr. Kim.
- The Muslim nations – no-one wants them, do they? The culture of obedience is, however, strong in them and Kim will probably be the most skilled to keep them in line. This gives Kim the holiday resorts of the South Coast of the Mediterranean. Glory.
- Venezuela, a commie nation, gives Kim some much-needed oil. We’ll take the oil in the Middle East and Putin has his own.
- Some strongholds in Europe are needed so we’ll give Kim the Muslim countries of Bosnia, Kosovo, and Albania. He’ll most probably nuke them before giving up his arsenal.
Generally, every superpower will have some nice holiday resorts, military bases and beaches on all major continents except North America.
This New World Order will last for ever or until Jesus returns (soon; Revelation 22:20).
I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
Yours in Christ,
Johny Joe Hold (11-03-2018 02:47 PM): While I'm not a pastor, this meeting strikes me as being directed by God. How could President Trump know this would be good for the whole world unless God had whispered what the result is going to be? ...
Dr. Anthony J. Toole (11-03-2018 08:58 PM): It's truly a miracle that Trump will have a meeting with King Jong Un. Normally you'd expect such a meeting to be the culmination of successful negotiations, as a way of recognizing and rewarding North ...
Ezekiel Bathfire (12-03-2018 12:30 AM): I have every faith in The Donald. Kim cannot beat the author of https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1c/Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal#/media/File:Trump_the_art_of_the_deal.jpg ...
Dr. Anthony J. Toole (14-03-2018 12:00 AM): And also the teleprompter reader on... https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/BN-LX156_wl1231_M_20151230113223.jpg Who needs a State department or any diplomats anyways. ...
Show all 4 replies.