With President Trump in charge it is time the judicial system of the United States was returned to Biblical values. Satan’s most cunning trick of all times was to introduce the “presumption of innocence“. This disastrous principle is offered to the uneducated and false Christian public in a colorful and attractive package.
|A criminal defendant may not be convicted of a crime unless the government proves guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, without any burden on the accused to prove innocence. Since the authorities have the power to take away someone’s freedom, they are forced them to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt and give the defendant the presumption of innocence.
The presumption of innocence is not articulated in the Constitution of the United States. However, it is a basic component of a fair trial, and the right to a fair trial is a fundamental liberty secured by the Fourteenth Amendment.
There are so many things wrong with this but the main point is that this principle is contrary to everything that Jesus has tried to teach us.
- No-one is innocent (Job 9:28; Romans 3:19). Everyone is guilty.
- By committing any wrongful act, a person becomes guilty of all conceivable crimes.
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
This means that instead of performing the cumbersome spectacle of a criminal trial with judges and juries and objections your honor and deliberation to fulfill the criterion of the “burden if proof”, a criminal case should be re-invented based on Biblical principles.
- The burden of proof is on the accused. If you cannot prove yourself innocent with a 100% accuracy, you’re guilty. Jesus wants it that way and He’s the Way (John 14:6).
- There will be no more need for the prosecution to gather evidence. A suspicion is adequate for a conviction unless the defendant can provide the material to prove innocence (see below).
- The police can then concentrate on guarding the chaste behavior and Bible study of the citizens.
How can the prosecution prove guilt in this scenario? Let us assume that a person is accused of child rape or murder by torture. It will be enough to prove guilt if the court can demonstrate that the defendant has committed any sin or broken any secular law (Romans 13:1) in any field. In this task, sin lists are very practical. By following James 2:10, the court only needs to, for instance, demonstrate that the defendant has committed any sin mentioned in the list.
|10. ANXIOUS Philippians 4:6
11. ARGUING; Proverbs 17:14; Proverbs 18:6; Titus 3:9; 2 Timothy 2:23
12. ARROGANCE (SWELLINGS) (PROUD); Mark 7:22; Isaiah 2:17; Romans 1:30; 2 Corinthians 11:20; Isaiah 13:11 or
67. NOT GOING TO CHURCH OR ASSEMBLING TOGETHER; Hebrews 10:25; Acts 2:46; Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
Thus, the court need only ask if the defendant as ever felt anxious or argued with anyone or missed any Sunday when (s)he should have been in Church. If the defendant denies these charges, (s)he is presumably lying which is a sin (Psalms 59:12) and thus enough to convict.
- Anyone who’s ever argued or felt anxious or arrogant or failed to show up in a service (from the age 0 onward) or lied is a pedophile, a murderer, a thief, has committed genocide, etc. etc. By committing any crime against Jesus, the defendant is always guilty.
This would be an improvement but ultimately unnecessary. The judicial process could be ever more straightforward and simple. Innocence is possible in two ways.
- The defendant can provide the court with a real-time recording of his/her every single action and thought for every Planck time (5.39 × 10 −44 s) from the whole duration of his/her life to show that (s)he has, indeed, not committed any of the sin list crimes ever. This is simple, maybe laborious but certainly possible. I urge all sinners to try it out.
- Jesus can make you innocent!
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
All the former Planck time incidents disappear. Even better, new crimes will not accumulate.
1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
- A non-True-Christian™ is always guilty. The burden of proof is on him to provide evidence of not committing any sins ever. All iniquities in his past will make him automatically guilty of the crime he is accused of.
- Every True Christian™ is and remains always innocent and no evidence by the court can change that.
- Ergo: A True Christian™ pastor is all that we need. Instead of a Court of Law, the Pastor can determine the Spiritual state of the defendant. True Christians™ will always be released and all the others always convicted (unless they provide the every-Planck-time evidence, this procedure is thus also on their side and totally unbiased).
I call for President Trump to launch this project in a manner similar to the cases where the Muslim-Catholic communities are allowed to practice Shariah in Western Countries. In fact, shariais one of the things that is so wrong in the Islamic-Catholic cult, as it also follows the un-Godly principle of “Innocent until proven guilty”.
|Ibn ‘Abbas (RadhiyAllahu ‘anhu) said that the Messenger of Allah (SallaAllahu ‘alayhi wasalalm) said:
Were people to be given according to their claims, some would claim the wealth and blood of others. But the burden of proof is upon the claimant and the taking of an oath is upon the one who denies (the allegation).
As we can see, the “western” judicial system is following Muslim practice when it comes to the presumption of innocence. It is time we discarded this travesty, first in Christian communities (I’d choose only states where any kind of Christians form at least 10% of the population). I shall not dwell on the penitentiary system here, but I humbly suggest that the belongings of defendants found guilty (i.e., all of them not acquitted by our Pastors) will be harvested by our growing Church to finance the many institutions and the growing number of Pastoral mansions that we selflessly tithe to support. If the current trend continues, the only winner will be Satan who only wishes to rectally copulate with every single man, woman, boy, girl, infant or elephant or marine of army pilot that has ever lived. The current judicial system is just a badly-disguised door to an Eternity of Anal Sex.
Yours in Christ,
Ezekiel Bathfire (03-07-2018 01:13 PM): Another tour de force of Biblical reasoning from the pen of Brother Elmer! A joy to read the crisp, fresh words and irrebuttable arguments founded on God's Word. _________________________________________ I ...
Show all 1 replies.