God's News Ticker

50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!

50 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!

Every time I see a woman entering Church I puke in my mouth a little. Somehow they convinced themselves that there is a place for them in Heaven which is obviously not the case just as cats, dogs and vegans will never go to Heaven. Women have no souls. I keep pointing this out over and over again but unfortunately all women are too stupid to get the message.

#1 God tells women to be silent! Yet they keep yapping and yapping like there is no tomorrow!
1 Timothy 2:11-12 could not be more clear on the matter: “Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.” How is it that no woman, ever, got that message? 

#2 A woman destroyed God’s paradise!
Remember that the next time you’re enjoying apple pie! There was only one rule in paradise. Read that again, only ONE rule in paradise. Even something as stupid as a woman should be able to remember one rule. Just one rule! One! Yet Eve broke that rule the second God left (Genesis 3:6) and got a well deserved eternal punishment for all women ever for that: Genesis 3:16 “Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.” 

#3 Women insult God by having sex with other women, in Church!
Don’t believe me? Read Brother Ezekiel Bathfire’s excellent post on the matter! What all these lesbian women clearly don’t understand is that you can not get children from lesbian sex! Seems obvious enough, but unfortunately not obvious enough to reach the mind of women. The Bible mentions how wrong lesbians are a lot! Clearly God wanted that message to be clear. 

#4 Women keep whining about rape and keep refusing to marry their rapist even though God clearly commands it!
All these #MeToo and #Woke women clearly never bothered to read Deuteronomy 22:28-29 where God commands women to marry their rapist. Instead they keep whining and complaining as if there is something wrong with rape. Brother Percy explains this matter better than I ever could: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?

#5 Women are the reason Donald John Trump is no longer our president!
Donald J. Trump was sent by God to make America great againMany Christians have compared Trump with King David and Moses. 53% of all men voted for Donald Trump. The other 47% no doubt being black, gay or Disney fans. Yet 57% of women voted for that evil communist Biden! You can thank women for destroying God’s America! 

#6 Women can not count!
Ever noticed how women claim they have no shoes while you keep breaking your neck over all the shoes that are lying around? Ever noticed them complaining they have nothing to wear while they go out every weekend and return with insane amounts of clothes? Proverbs 15:27 “Whoever is greedy for unjust gain troubles his own household” 

MitzaLizalor (21-01-2023 06:23 AM): Hm... 🙂 Jesus did not despise people because of their gender, background or any other difference. He spoke very harshly to some people. To the hypocrites. Unfortunately, it was mainly a group of Pharisees ...
James Hutchins (23-01-2023 01:56 PM): God is Perfect(r). Women are not. Clucking like chickens in a hen house about insignificant things. Getting all worked up over nothing. That smell. A total lack of awareness or problem solving ability. Refusal ...
Cranky Old Man (23-01-2023 05:16 PM): Hm... 🙂 Jesus did not despise people because of their gender, background or any other difference It's SO annoying that people too LAZY to actually READ the Holy Bible claim to know what it says. Please ...
James Hutchins (24-01-2023 01:55 AM): You can lead a horse to water, but cannot make it drink. I'm sure this Bridget person probably is incapable of reading and apparently, unable to understand what she has read. I can just imagine her and ...
CliftonsSwekNeropoop (12-05-2023 09:28 PM): Y'all look like a bunch of and y'all need to go and yourselves. ...
Cranky Old Man (12-05-2023 09:51 PM): Y'all look like a bunch of and y'all need to go and yourselves. I get the feeling that you didn't grasp my loving Christian message. It's not too late, even for you. If you stop raping innocent children ...
Show all 33 replies.