The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=36041)

NewlySaved 01-24-2010 08:38 AM

Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name!

John 8:3-11 (King James Version)

3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-24-2010 08:43 AM

Re: Jesus burns those who cast Judgement in his Name!

I think you're misunderstanding that Scripture, friend.

Jesus doesn't say that nobody should cast stones.
He says that he who is without sin may cast stones.

And friend, he who abides in Jesus Christ is made sinfree (as 1 John 3:5-9 says).

Thus, Jesus expects True Christians™ to cast stones. Glory! :yahoo:

Quote:

1 Tim 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
Please see my sermon on the subject HERE.

By the way, it's spelled "judgment." :shades2:

NewlySaved 01-24-2010 08:48 AM

I'm sorry, Pastor but you have overlooked the fact that JESUS is perfect and without sin and therefore, by your analysis, should have fulfilled his duty to uphold True Christian Law™. Instead however, he did not cast a stone, but forgave the adulterous woman and wishes for us to follow his example, friend.

Now many of us who are not True Christians™ would point to previous scriptures with contradictory instructions from God without understanding that Jesus came to us in order to CHANGE the old ways of the Jews and bring a new era of love and tolerance through CHRISTIANITY. Many of the doctrines followed by self proclaimed True Christians™ on this forum are NOT the works of Jesus but those of the Jews. God forbid if anyone were to mock a Jew by exposing his Barbarous Blasphemes™!!! They would be hauled off by the Obama squad!!! Don't you agree it would be the True Christian™ way to end funding Israel and the barbarous atrocities they are committing? The proof is in the above scripture! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associa...ches_in_Israel

There is in fact Satan's work AMONG OUR OWN! The Association of Baptist Churches in Israel have been tricked by these Christ killers. Pastor I pray that Landover's community does not support these heinous atrocities!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-24-2010 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewlySaved (Post 458798)
I'm sorry, Pastor but you have overlooked the fact that JESUS is perfect and without sin and therefore, by your analysis, should have fulfilled his duty to uphold True Christian Law™. Instead however, he did not cast a stone, but forgave the adulterous woman and wishes for us to follow his example, friend.

He promised to forgive her IF SHE SINS NO MORE. As He promises all of us.

Repentance is the key here, son. Pay attention. :rtfm:

I don't think you want to be lecturing me on the contents of the KJV Bible. :shades2:

NewlySaved 01-24-2010 09:10 AM

Pastor this scripture is not difficult to understand. It's forgiveness, the True Christian™ way. Many of the judgments cast on this website are truly Jewish ideologies which are nothing but True Blasphemes™. Jesus says to forgive the adulterous, forgive the gays, and love they neighbor. The JEWS in this story want to stone her, the JEWS previously made the law, and JESUS made a point to change that which is why the True Christians™ today believe in love and understanding and tolerance. THEY DO NOT PASS JUDGMENT THEMSELVES, it is the JEWISH FUNDAMENTALS which preach otherwise and RENOUNCE Jesus and MURDER Jesus because of his forgiveness and unwillingness to uphold the intolerant laws. Don't be fooled by the Jewish bankers, lawyers and their concentration of power gained by such atrocities. It is no mistake that Jews compose the UPPER ECHELONS of our society today even more so than the Christians. Come here to New Jersey and take a peak at the way they look down on everyone and pass judgments against the teachings of Christ. I can hear the chanting of the Jews from their luxury Cadillacs as they drive by the ghetto where I live, "Crucify Him Crucify The Infidel who forgives others and does not uphold the prophecies of Moses!" Yet if I were to say this in a public school I would be kicked out by the Obamanators especially for my German heritage I'd be called a Nazi!

Understandably ignorant country folk quote chapters of Exodus without realizing that much of that was rendered archaic by the NEW TESTAMENT and non believers mock the Bible for being "contradictory". OF COURSE IT IS, THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF JESUS COMING to end JEWISH INTOLERANCE!

NewlySaved 01-24-2010 09:42 AM

Jesus died so that we may be FORGIVEN. Literally forgiven instead of stoned by the piffleing Jews. They're smart though they use their grip on the piffleing liberal media and Hollywood to portray them as the ULTIMATE victims. They send 3 BILLION dollars a year to Israel to kill the infidels. Want to learn more?

Watch all 30 parts of "The Ring of Power" on youtube! It explains how the Jews have infiltrated the aristocracy of every society in order to rule as "Gods Chosen People".
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...r&search_type=

now if you'll excuse me i'm going to find TRUE christians who teach tolerance and forgiveness and team up with the only people who will accept me as their own kind so that we may take the power back and bring about a TOLERANT, CHRISTIAN, society.

Rev. Jim Osborne 01-24-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewlySaved (Post 458809)

now if you'll excuse me i'm going to find TRUE christians who teach tolerance and forgiveness and team up with the only people who will accept me as their own kind so that we may take the power back and bring about a TOLERANT, CHRISTIAN, society.

Can you show us in Scripture where it says we must be tolerant of others? Book, chapter, verse please.

True Disciple 01-24-2010 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewlySaved (Post 458809)
Jesus died so that we may be FORGIVEN. Literally forgiven instead of stoned by the piffleing Jews. They're smart though they use their grip on the piffleing liberal media and Hollywood to portray them as the ULTIMATE victims. They send 3 BILLION dollars a year to Israel to kill the infidels. Want to learn more?

Watch all 30 parts of "The Ring of Power" on youtube! It explains how the Jews have infiltrated the aristocracy of every society in order to rule as "Gods Chosen People".
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...r&search_type=

:angry:Are you insane, you fascist freak? God is using His Jewish Soldiers as cannon fodder to drive out the hellbound mooselimbs, so that, when they've killed off each other, Jerusalem and the Holy Land becomes property of they who really deserve it (True Christians™).

NewlySaved 01-24-2010 10:11 AM

LMAO THATS IS WHY WE TOOK BABYLON IN DAYS, because we needed OUR JEWISH SOLDIERS (oxy mormon they fund the wars and profit off of them) TO FIGHT FOR US!!!!!

I was thinking that the Jews scared everyone into thinking that they're the good guys so much so NO ONE DARE criticize their intolerant views and their iron grip on the western world's banking systems and their preaching of stoning everyone and being "God's Chosen People" and their lobby in the US government is the SINGLE LARGEST. No wonder we send 3 billion to Israel, no wonder Christians die by the thousands in their holy war, no wonder the FISCALLY BROKEN GERMANS of post world war 2 condoned giving them a taste of their own medicine and NO WONDER any criticism of them gets you taken away and branded a RACIST, "ANTI SEMITE!". They are the REASON FOR CHRISTIAN intolerance, ITS CALLED THE OLD TESTAMENT. Their GOD is the most intolerant sack of shit on planet earth.

BOOK CHAPTER VERSE? LOVE THY NEIGHBOR is THE single MOST reason WHY people THE WORLD OVER convert!!!! SIR do not ignore my first post IT IS CLEAR that JESUS came to teach the intolerant JEWS to stop stoning everyone and to FORGIVE (not stone to death) those who BREAK THE LAWS of MOSES and THE JEWS.

True Disciple 01-24-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewlySaved (Post 458820)
LMAO THATS IS WHY WE TOOK BABYLON IN DAYS, because we needed OUR JEWISH SOLDIERS (oxy mormon they fund the wars and profit off of them) TO FIGHT FOR US!!!!!

Declaring Caps-Lock-Day isn't going to win you your argument, you know. It only confirms the stupidity, godlessness and racism of your statements. Are you drunk, or are you just a blithering idiot?:gaa:

Quote:

I was thinking that the Jews scared everyone into thinking that they're the good guys so much so NO ONE DARE criticize their intolerant views and their iron grip on the western world's banking systems and their preaching of stoning everyone and being "God's Chosen People" and their lobby in the US government is the SINGLE LARGEST. No wonder we send 3 billion to Israel, no wonder Christians die by the thousands in their holy war, no wonder the FISCALLY BROKEN GERMANS of post world war 2 condoned giving them a taste of their own medicine and NO WONDER any criticism of them gets you taken away and branded a RACIST, "ANTI SEMITE!". They are the REASON FOR CHRISTIAN intolerance, ITS CALLED THE OLD TESTAMENT. Their GOD is the most intolerant sack of shit on planet earth.
My dear raving idiot, have you ANY idea how much references to the Old Testament are made in the New Testament? How often Jesus himself refers to Old Testamental prophesies, historic accounts etc. It's false, sissy Christians like you that get on my nerves, claiming to be Christian, but rejecting the major part of the Bible just because they can't handle the True Christian Truth™. And, anyway, all your talk about being "tolerant of other people," how believable is that in combination with your blatant antisemitism? We aren't tolerant either of other religions, but that's because that's what the Bible says. We don't claim to be. You should be deeply ashamed of yourself, you hypocrite.:repent:

Quote:

BOOK CHAPTER VERSE? LOVE THY NEIGHBOR is THE single MOST reason WHY people THE WORLD OVER convert!!!! SIR do not ignore my first post IT IS CLEAR that JESUS came to teach the intolerant JEWS to stop stoning everyone and to FORGIVE (not stone to death) those who BREAK THE LAWS of MOSES and THE JEWS.
And again your Caps Lock key got the better of you. Pastor Ezekiel has rebuked your mutilation of God's Word already. If his Godly reasoning can't talk sense into your head, I doubt anything can.:bash:

I'm afraid you're going to burn in Hell together with the Jews:

NewlySaved --->:sinner::joo: <--- another sinner like NewlySaved.

NewlySaved 01-24-2010 10:39 AM

Uh oh I am a racist because I believe the Old Testament is fascist, racist, intolerance EMBODIED!!!

I thank GOD Jesus came and ended the CRUCIFIXION of everyone who refused to forgive and LOVE their neighbors. Jesus is the first activist for Love in Tolerance and last in Jewish culture.

John 8:3-11 (King James Version)

3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Galatians 5:14 (King James Version)

14For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

NewlySaved 01-24-2010 10:49 AM

MUST I EXPLAIN THE JEWISH BELIEFS???????

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (King James Version)

28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Deuteronomy 19:21-20:5 (King James Version)

21And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Jews are disgusting pigs and they CRUCIFIED Jesus for his LOVE AND COMPASSION and they all believe it was the right thing to do!!!!!
True Christians™ = Jews

OH and I'm not aloud to become a Jew, why? I'm a bastard boy... and we know how the old testament feals about bastrards. NO BASTARD SHALL ENTER THE JEWISH CONGREGATION FOR 10 GENERATIONS!!! Yet Christ DIED so that I MAY BE WELCOMED with open arms into a CHRISTIAN society instead of being SHUNNED and ENSLAVED by the RABIS!!!!

True Disciple 01-24-2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewlySaved (Post 458829)
Uh oh I am a racist because I believe the Old Testament is fascist, racist, intolerance EMBODIED!!!

No, you're a racist because you are a Jew-hating nazi.:thumbdown: That's something entirely different. Disbelieving the Old Testament makes you only a false Christian and a hypocrite.:angel_not: This is because Jesus said the following (Matthew 5:17-19):

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Quote:

I thank GOD Jesus came and ended the CRUCIFIXION of everyone who refused to forgive and LOVE their neighbors. Jesus is the first activist for Love in Tolerance and last in Jewish culture.
Don't you picture Jesus as being some liberal hippie. He makes it very clear what will happen if people displease him (Matthew 25:41):

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels
.:sinner:

Quote:

Jews are disgusting pigs and they CRUCIFIED Jesus for his LOVE AND COMPASSION and they all believe it was the right thing to do!!!!!
True Christians™ = Jews
I'm glad you finally have found the decency to admit that you're not a True Christian™. It only eludes me why Jews would be True Christians™, as they reject Christ, they will burn in hell together with stupid atheists like you. However, you haven't been making much sense at all before, so I wasn't expecting very much of you.:yawn:
Quote:

OH and I'm not aloud to become a Jew, why? I'm a bastard boy... and we know how the old testament feals about bastrards. NO BASTARD SHALL ENTER THE JEWISH CONGREGATION FOR 10 GENERATIONS!!! Yet Christ DIED so that I MAY BE WELCOMED with open arms into a CHRISTIAN society instead of being SHUNNED and ENSLAVED by the RABIS!!!!
Ah, now I understand. You've been traumatized by Jews when you were young,:crying: which makes you spout all kinds of antisemitic ramblings.:ranting2: However, sorry to break this for you, but we follow the entire Bible, as all True Christians™ do. This includes Deuteronomy! So, please refrain from entering our church, you bastard boy.:nonono:

NewlySaved 01-24-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 458853)
No, you're a racist because you are a Jew-hating nazi.:thumbdown: That's something entirely different.

See what I mean everyone? You attack the Jewish teachings of the Old Testament (Torah) and right away you must be a Nazi because you don't condone their archaic barbaric treating of women, gays, Jesus, and everyone who believes in equality!!!! The only difference is that the Jews don't spread their word or fight the wars, they use Christians as the scapegoats and money to pay others to fight for them.

True Disciple 01-24-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewlySaved (Post 458858)
The Jewish TORAH is the most racist, abominable, creation ever made which is why Jesus protested. I HATE RACIST, ABONIMABLE, PRACTICING JEWS who read the TORAH and preach that RAPE IS WORTH 50 SHEKELS is in their synagogues.

Can't you read, boy?

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

This is what Jesus thought about the Old Testament. You may think it an easy option to leave the Old Testament out because it makes Christianity more comformable with your liberal, tree-hugging, pansy, pink-cloud fantasies about Jesus, but it makes you a hypocrite and a false Christian.

:pink:<--- NewlySaved's idea of God.

"I HATE RACIST JEWS!":sarcasm:

Quote:

You're the one calling me ethnic slurs! NAZI?!?!? LMAO!!! I AM THE ONE WHO DOESN'T SUPPORT THE OLD TESTAMENT, NOT YOU OR THE JEWS...
Are you completely out of your mind now? Since when is "nazi" an ethnic slur? It isn't really a race-specific word, you know.:dunce:

And again, if you do not follow the Old Testament literally (except for the parts where Jesus explicitly gave us permission to do so, like the dietary laws), than you are in opposition to God, and you will be sodomized for all eternity by demons in Hell.:devil: And I must say, I'm not really sorry. I wouldn't like to share heaven with annoying little whiners like you.:innocent:

Quote:

Your argument is the logical equivalent to me saying Nazis are great, so you say no the Nazis were genocidal racists and so I say NO YOU'RE A NAZI-HATING anti-GERMAN!!!!!
Yes, I hate nazism, as it is the godless product of evolutionism, catholicism, paganism, satanism, atheism and countless other unchristian philosophies. Additionally, its followers are generally stupid, uninteresting and possessed by demons, as you've shown multiple times by now.
And yes, I hate Germans as well, as it is a gay-loving atheist hellhole.
What was your point again?:thumbdown:

Quote:

It is severely laughable but this is how the Jewish people get away with practicing the OLD TESTAMENT minus the NEW TESTAMENT. How crazy is that?????
Just about as crazy as practicing the New Testament without the Old Testament, I think.:angry:

Hypocrite.

True Disciple 01-24-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewlySaved (Post 458858)
See what I mean everyone? You attack the Jewish teachings of the Old Testament (Torah) and right away you must be a Nazi because you don't condone their archaic barbaric treating of women, gays, Jesus, and everyone who believes in equality!!!! The only difference is that the Jews don't spread their word or fight the wars, they use Christians as the scapegoats and money to pay others to fight for them.

Ah, you edited.
Again
No, you're a racist because you are a Jew-hating nazi.:thumbdown: That's something entirely different. Disbelieving the Old Testament makes you only a false Christian and a hypocrite.:angel_not:

You are a Jew-hating nazi because you keep whining about the Jews suppressing you and helping Godly George W Bush in his Godly Crusade against Vietraq. This, in fact, is a good thing. The Jews are unwitting pawns when fighting for God in Israel. They will go to hell for rejecting Christ, of course.
If your only reason to hate Jews was biblical (as is mine), I wouldn't have attacked you, trust me. It is your hypocrisy in mutilating God's message which gets on my nerves!

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-24-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewlySaved (Post 458820)
[...] Their GOD is the most intolerant sack of shit on planet earth.

But their God is our God. The difference is that (a) the jews killed Christ and (b) they never accepted that Jesus was part of the Trinity

Quote:

BOOK CHAPTER VERSE? LOVE THY NEIGHBOR is THE single MOST reason WHY people THE WORLD OVER convert!!!! [...]
and it is the most misunderstood 3 words of the Bible.

The people who convert because of that are invariably false Christians and are no more likely to be Saved™ than my dog.

Do a little research before posting (and try and avoid CapsLock): who do you think "thy neighbor" is?