The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Dyslexia: An Excuse For Being Lazy! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=42372)

Brother Alex 05-09-2010 07:39 PM

Dyslexia: An Excuse For Being Lazy!

Over the past years, thousands of people have been diagnosed with a learning disability called "dyslexia". "Dyslexia" supposedly makes people totally retarded when it comes to reading, writing, spelling, grammar and punctuation, and mentally retarded in general.

The term "dyslexia" was invented by the German doctor Rudolf Berlin in 1887. Since then this "retardation" has become a fashion amongst people, especially young students. As a matter of fact "dyslexia" was not known to mankind before Berlin's invention of the term in 1887. Why was this phenomena not known to the ancients? There is not one spelling error within the pages of the Holy Bible KJV1611 which means that "dyslexia" cannot be a part of God's creation.

True Christian™ Scientific studies have shown that there really is no such thing as "dyslexia" and the term has mostly been used by young students as an excuse for being lazy. There is nothing that proves that people can't learn proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. Nothing at all!

Quote:

From: http://www.manchesterconfidential.co...a-myth_442.asp

If dyslexia really existed then countries as diverse as Nicaragua and South Korea would not have been able to achieve literacy rates of nearly 100%. There can be no rational reason why this ‘brain disorder’ is of epidemic proportions in Britain but does not appear in South Korea or Nicaragua (it is also pretty damning that according to Professor Julian Elliot there are 28 different definitions of dyslexia).
This whole "dyslexia" thing is just yet another lie created by scientists in order to turn our children away from the Word of God. They know that if they brainwash our children and make them believe that they can't read, they will not be able to read the Holy Scriptures. As we all know, not reading the Bible will only result in barbarism and anarchism. Our children will become lazy and disrespectful to their elders, they might even end up rebelling against- and murdering their families. The Bible forbids laziness and our children should not be allowed to get away with such behavior.

Proverbs 21:25: The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labour.

Hebrews 6:12:
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Dyslexia, ADHD, as well as other learning disabilities are just myths. If your child is suffering from such "disabilities" it is because the wrong teaching methods are being used. To keep a child on the right track when it comes to Bible studies, do not spare the rod.

Proverbs 13:24: He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 22:15: Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Proverbs 23:13: Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

YIC,
Brother Alex

Brother Helge 05-09-2010 07:55 PM

Re: Dyslexia: An Excuse For Being Lazy!

Amen Brother Alex,

We should be gratefull that we have True Christian™ Scientist who dare to questioning the PC-bull spread as truth nowadays.

Shout glory!

Cranky Old Man 05-09-2010 09:08 PM

GLORY! :yahoo:

Dirk 05-09-2010 10:13 PM

I had reading problems for years, but my father beat it out of me. Praise Jesus!

Brother Alex 05-09-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirk (Post 520122)
I had reading problems for years, but my father beat it out of me. Praise Jesus!

The rod never fails, brother. :thumbsup:

BelieverInGod 05-10-2010 05:03 AM

Brother this is all so true, and it's not only Dyslexia. Ask any liebral parent out there and they have 101 medical excuses about why their child can't succeed.

"Oh he has ADHD".... Really, my husband and my brother were both hyper as boys. They were put into sports and had to ride their bicycles to and from everywhere they went. You're kid has too much energy perhaps you should help him burn some of it off.

"Oh he has autism spectrim disorder".... Really? Back in my day kids with autism sat in hospitals rocking in the corners totally withdrawn from society. Now it seems to be every kid that is in the slightest introverted.

"Oh he has separation anxiety disorder".... in my day we called those mommas boys and they needed nothing more but a good kick in the ass and the mother needed to be put in her place.

"Selective mutism, Social anxiety disorder".... AKA being shy

"Disruptive behaviour disorder, Oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder"... AKA a brat

"Pervasive development disorder".... AKA being immature for their age

And of course instead of actually helping these kids get over their social inabilities by forcing them through it, we zombify them with drugs and give them special privileges in school. It's okay that Johnny can't read in grade 6 because he has "a disorder". It's getting to the point that kids in grade 3 are comparing their drugs.

The Chinese will never have to attack the US. They just have to wait 20 years and these poor zombified kids will be begging for someone to come in and take over all the thinking for them.

King Viceroy 05-15-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Alex (Post 520082)
Over the past years, thousands of people have been diagnosed with a learning disability called "dyslexia". "Dyslexia" supposedly makes people totally retarded when it comes to reading, writing, spelling, grammar and punctuation, and mentally retarded in general.

The term "dyslexia" was invented by the German doctor Rudolf Berlin in 1887. Since then this "retardation" has become a fashion amongst people, especially young students. As a matter of fact "dyslexia" was not known to mankind before Berlin's invention of the term in 1887. Why was this phenomena not known to the ancients? There is not one spelling error within the pages of the Holy Bible KJV1611 which means that "dyslexia" cannot be a part of God's creation.

True Christian™ Scientific studies have shown that there really is no such thing as "dyslexia" and the term has mostly been used by young students as an excuse for being lazy. There is nothing that proves that people can't learn proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. Nothing at all!

This whole "dyslexia" thing is just yet another lie created by scientists in order to turn our children away from the Word of God. They know that if they brainwash our children and make them believe that they can't read, they will not be able to read the Holy Scriptures. As we all know, not reading the Bible will only result in barbarism and anarchism. Our children will become lazy and disrespectful to their elders, they might even end up rebelling against- and murdering their families. The Bible forbids laziness and our children should not be allowed to get away with such behavior.

Proverbs 21:25: The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labour.

Hebrews 6:12: That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Dyslexia, ADHD, as well as other learning disabilities are just myths. If your child is suffering from such "disabilities" it is because the wrong teaching methods are being used. To keep a child on the right track when it comes to Bible studies, do not spare the rod.

Proverbs 13:24: He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 22:15: Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Proverbs 23:13: Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

YIC,
Brother Alex

You really think that,God would have some person,to write the Bible,who has dyslexia.And how many people,did read in these times,and how many people did live on the earh at that time.And I dont think that the Bible,says that there is no dyslexia.Did the Bible say something about cars,I dont think so,but still we have cars.

WinterFresh 05-15-2010 10:39 AM

What about the doctors who confirmed that children considered dyslexic actually have such an illness?

Cranky Old Man 05-15-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterFresh (Post 522380)
What about the doctors who confirmed that children considered dyslexic actually have such an illness?

We don't condone witchcraft here.

Ezekiel Bathfire 05-15-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

I see you have fallen for the lies that pass for "science so-called."

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1 Timothy 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Dyslexia is a curse. Doctors cannot cure it, so, in their godless ways, they pretend that it isn't, give it a new name and charge you for treatment. How unholy is that? Jesus cures everything for free.

If you want some proof, look at the names of real diseases: "The Botch of Egypt," "Astonishment of the heart", "The plague", "Boils" etc. They are nothing like these invented illnesses.

De:7:15: And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

Oakland "Reb" Griner 05-15-2010 12:53 PM

Dyslexia, yet another false "disease" like Tourettes, and hyperactivity, etc.

I dare say most recently 'discovered' diseases are just part of Satan's plan to enfeeble and enslave humanity!

Dirk 05-15-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Proverbs 17:4
A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.

Nobar King 05-15-2010 01:52 PM

When I was a child I was able to get out of school by pretending to be sick. It was so easy to fool my parents I realized that I could have the day off any time I wanted. I was usually better the next day, and they would praise Jesus for my speedy recovery.

Dirk 05-15-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 522411)
When I was a child I was able to get out of school by pretending to be sick. It was so easy to fool my parents I realized that I could have the day off any time I wanted. I was usually better the next day, and they would praise Jesus for my speedy recovery.

What does this have to do with dyslexia?

Brother Alex 05-15-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirk (Post 522483)
What does this have to do with dyslexia?

Because it's the same as how children pretend they can't read so they don't have to do their homework, a.k.a. dyslexia.

Nobar King 05-15-2010 07:11 PM

If I had known that I could have gotten out of homework, I might have claimed that I was dyslexic, too. We didn't know about that, back then.

Brother Alex 05-15-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Viceroy (Post 522377)
You really think that,God would have some person,to write the Bible,who has dyslexia.

Of course not. That's just another proof that dyslexia doesn't exist.
Quote:

Originally Posted by King Viceroy (Post 522377)
And I dont think that the Bible,says that there is no dyslexia.Did the Bible say something about cars,I dont think so,but still we have cars.

Of course the Bible doesn't say anything about cars since they didn't exist at that time. According to so-called "scientists" however, dyslexia has always existed. But that just doesn't make sense since there is no evidence for the existence of dyslexia before its "discovery" in 1887.

And by the way, if you don't want to look like a total retard I suggest that you learn proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. Your lack of education makes it hard for others to read your posts.

YIC,
Alex

Nobar King 05-15-2010 07:27 PM

The "King" probably just wants to get out of doing his homework. That's what happened in England. So many kids were faking dyslexia that they officially banned homework so that the lazy kids wouldn't feel bad when compared to the kids who actually wanted to study and learn.

Dirk 05-16-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Alex (Post 522507)
Because it's the same as how children pretend they can't read so they don't have to do their homework, a.k.a. dyslexia.

Left winged people made this up, I'm sure of it!

Mousegirl 11-09-2010 02:00 AM

Dislexia is a real problem, not an excuse for being lazy, And if you think about it, everybody has there days at being dislexic. I struggled with it in school [along with ADHD] and with my D and B's it's a real fustrating problem, not an excue for being lazy