The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=98100)

Didymus Much 05-17-2014 05:51 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivan1352 (Post 1089339)
...this is just satans little chocolate cake and guess what the cake is a lie.

They have Scripture from the King James Bible; you bring graffiti from a video game?! :rofl3:

Alphonse Alban 05-17-2014 09:26 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivan1352 (Post 1089339)
i'm a christian evolutionist

So in other words, you don't believe in Bible and that means you are not a Christian. It's false-Christians like you, who gives us Christians a bad name :thumbdown:

Bjorn Jensen 06-08-2014 11:18 AM

Pink dolphins (and any other pink animals) are obviously a part of the gaysexual agenda :thumbdown:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_WW-H7Ee1O...nk_dolphin.jpg

Luckily they are faced with extinction :thumbsup:

Attila's Wife 06-08-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 1092978)
Pink dolphins (and any other pink animals) are obviously a part of the gaysexual agenda :thumbdown:

Luckily they are faced with extinction :thumbsup:

Those are hideous! They look naked. :blech:

Lucky they are in Hong Kong, so that if they do escape the pollution, the Chinese will eat them into extinction.

Schnack 06-09-2014 02:59 AM

Cranky old man. wow. I'm a biologist, lutheran, and I'm straight.

Didymus Much 06-09-2014 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schnack (Post 1093131)

There's a handy little "Quote" button at the bottom right of each post that saves confusion at times like this, but I'll go ahead and assume that you're talking about this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1076956)
...I never met a biologist who wasn't gay, that can not be a coincidence.

Has Cranky Old Man ever met you? No. So his point stands. :D

Pastor Ezekiel 06-09-2014 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schnack (Post 1093131)

Lutherans are all liars, so for all we know you could be a midget who's flipping oysterburgers for the King of Spain. :glare:

DemonThinker96 06-17-2014 05:30 PM

How can an ANIMAL be satanic!?!? You guys need to stop worrying about satanic subliminal messages [that aren't there] and actually live!

Wide-Open 06-17-2014 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonThinker96 (Post 1094871)
How can an ANIMAL be satanic!?!? You guys need to stop worrying about satanic subliminal messages [that aren't there] and actually live!

They SEEM to not be there. That's why they are subliminal! Of course, it takes a real Christian to spot them. :glare:

Alphonse Alban 10-16-2015 07:18 AM

Pink fairy armadillo :angry:

This is just too much! Gaysexual agenda has now taken on an iconic Texan and turned it into, well totally gaysexual. From armadillo to a pink fairy. Obama, it's high time for USA to say NO to Darwin!
http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uplo.../2013/12/C.jpg

Youth Minister Harry 10-16-2015 07:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
That perverted little dinger looks like it would be right at home wrapped up in one of these!

Virginia Day Templeton 10-16-2015 03:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Although they are very tasty, Freehold ordinance forbids the possession, sale, or importation of geoducks (gooey-ducks) without a special permit.

Attachment 25306

Ph0enix808 10-16-2015 03:28 PM

Flat worms

they breed heterosexually(THEY CHOOSE TO DO IT THAT WAY)

Back against wall 10-16-2015 03:50 PM

I apologize in advance. I realize this has an Adults Only rating but I have no words for this abomination. I have had to censor this image.
What on Earth is this thing?

It's the same color as a Kangaroo but its not a Kangaroo.

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3uene33z.jpg

Elmer G. White 10-16-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Back against wall (Post 1162439)
I apologize in advance. I realize this has an Adults Only rating but I have no words for this abomination. I have had to censor this image.

Dear Brother Wall,

This is the Biblical ass. Asses appear in many instances in the good Book.

Psalms 104:11
They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst.

Asses are - unlike claimed by the evil lotion Darwinistas - the most cunning Creatures after man. Some of them can talk (Numbers 22:28). Don't smite asses, it may cause undesirable ramifications (same Chapter).

:praise:

Yours in Christ

Elmer :bye:

Alphonse Alban 10-16-2015 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Back against wall (Post 1162439)

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3uene33z.jpg

It is an ass. Notorious for flaunting it's humongous tallywhacker.
Egyptian heathens had quite similar tallywhackers.

Ezekiel 23:20 King James Version For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

Back against wall 10-16-2015 04:14 PM

OK. Got it, that's an Ass. I don't think we have them here in OzTrailer. Please forgive my ignorance for this shortcoming.

I now understand the term they use here.

Alphonse Alban 10-16-2015 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Back against wall (Post 1162446)
OK. Got it, that's an Ass. I don't think we have them here in OzTrailer. Please forgive my ignorance for this shortcoming.

I now understand the term they use here.

Eventhough it has been mentioned in the bible, I'm sure Darvin must have had something to do with such a penile creature :thumbdown:

Alphonse Alban 10-16-2015 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 1162434)
Although they are very tasty, Freehold ordinance forbids the possession, sale, or importation of geoducks (gooey-ducks) without a special permit.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...6&d=1445008543

Christ, that's even more horrible than that ass! It's not a surprise that ornamentals are so fond of fondling abomination that mostly is just a huge tallywhacker. They are obsessed with anything fallic.

http://www.theworldfestival.net/wp-c...al-gallery.jpg

The Ascended 11-07-2015 04:51 AM

These "names" given are all by man. Not one of these creatures would use these terms to identify themselves. By developing relations with a beast, it is easy to see that they prefer a specific name to answer to. We are in many ways very similar to these animals. Shameful be the one would belittles these creatures.