The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   More trouble in WI (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=119574)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 11-22-2021 06:51 PM

More trouble in WI

After the Kyle Rittenhouse debacle, it's disappointing that Wisconsin is in the news again for another mass killing.

Quote:

• One person of interest is in police custody, with the vehicle involved also recovered.
  • Police would not say if the incident was terror-related.
  • Governor Tony Evers and his wife ... were “praying for Waukesha tonight”.

I am cautiously hopeful this was the work of a Muslim terrorist - or, if not, a tragic accident by an innocent young man from out of State. Thoughts and prayers for Tucker Carlson to get the interview.

Johny Joe Hold 11-22-2021 07:44 PM

Re: More trouble in WI

There is so much beer in Wisconsin. It's a state always about to fall down.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 11-22-2021 08:02 PM

This one may have been the Hand of God, punishing the Wisconsinistas for holding a Christmas parade before Thanksgiving was even over. :thumbdown:

Basilissa 11-23-2021 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1291555)
This one may have been the Hand of God, punishing the Wisconsinistas for holding a Christmas parade before Thanksgiving was even over. :thumbdown:

Sister Joanna, I don't think it is possible for humans to have a parade in Wisconsin in December - their winters are rather brutal and I don't think the marching band would be able to keep any sort of tune. (Not to imply that they are any good even in decent weather).

The attacker (Darrell Brooks) shows what's wrong with atheists, with all them being all the time on drugs, sporting man buns, not being white, etc.:

WilliamJenningsBryan 11-23-2021 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1291554)
There is so much beer in Wisconsin. It's a state always about to fall down.

People make jokes about them and consider them harmless, but never underestimate the ability of the Cheesehead cults in Wisconsin to cause mayhem.

Johny Joe Hold 11-23-2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1291567)
People make jokes about them and consider them harmless, but never underestimate the ability of the Cheesehead cults in Wisconsin to cause mayhem.

I didn't see what the kid wore when entering the Courtroom. I'm guessing he wore a cheese hat and that's why he got off.

https://www.bing.com/th?q=Cheese+Hat...en&adlt=strict

Dennis Lukes 11-24-2021 02:02 AM

Looks like a Muslim terrorist to me. Is this one of Biden's Taliban buddies?

James Hutchins 11-24-2021 03:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So sad. Another drug addled, crazed jigaboo :watermelon: that hates Jesus and White people, chock full of racism and discrimination. They should just lock them all up.

Notice how they do not kill each other, just decent White Christians.

handmaiden 11-24-2021 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1291590)
So sad. Another drug addled, crazed jigaboo :watermelon: that hates Jesus and White people, chock full of racism and discrimination. They should just lock them all up.

Notice how they do not kill each other, just decent White Christians.

Brother, I am so appalled by the image you posted. Did you see the tailoring on that dancing fellow's pants? There was zero attempt made to match the stripes on the front and backs of the pants' legs. The world is in such a sorry state, I tell you. . .