The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   "Sodomy-free" Milo trades one sin for another. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118642)

Pastor Isaac Peters 03-10-2021 05:07 PM

"Sodomy-free" Milo trades one sin for another.

1 Attachment(s)
Notorious nancy boy Milo Yawnopoulos must be pretty sad that he's no longer getting attention from the lamestream MSM, so this is his new publicity stunt. Too bad it won't impress the Lord.

Catholic fake-news site (rebuke the devils of Romanism before clicking)

Quote:

Activist Milo Yiannopoulos is now ‘Ex-Gay,’ consecrating his life to St. Joseph

March 9, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Milo Yiannopoulos, the gay man whose conservative messaging and willingness to speak the truth sparked riots on university campuses may well trigger more outrage now that he describes himself as “Ex-Gay” and “sodomy free,” and is leading a daily consecration to St. Joseph online.

Secular attempts at recovery from sin are either temporary or completely ineffective. Salvation can only be achieved through devotion to Christ and the works of the Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. St. Joseph is the spiritual father figure of the Holy Family. In this time of gender madness, devoting myself to the male protector of the infant Jesus is an act of faith in God’s Holy Patriarch, and a rejection of the Terror of transsexuals. Trannies are demonic: They are the Galli, the castrated priests of Cybele, the Magna mater, whom Augustine saw dancing in the streets of Carthage dressed like women.
So is he going to devote himself to Christ, or is he going to devote himself to the Roman cult and its idolatry of people like Joseph? He can't have it both ways. Also, is he referring to this Cybele?

Attachment 30154

The hat and other getup look familiar somehow.

Johny Joe Hold 03-10-2021 06:40 PM

Re: "Sodomy-free" Milo trades one sin for another.

My goodness, his sin will follow him. He has not married a woman, instead lives without sex with his gay partner. It's a struggle with temptation he says.

I'd give him a week or two before Satan brings him home.

Isabella White 03-10-2021 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1282215)
My goodness, his sin will follow him. He has not married a woman, instead lives without sex with his gay partner. It's a struggle with temptation he says.

I'd give him a week or two before Satan brings him home.

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if Satan already has him, dear Brother Mayor Hold. As you will see in the attached photos, it looks as though this Milo degenerate has no intention of truly repenting from his horrific sins!

https://dailyentertainmentnews.com/w...oyfriend-7.jpg

https://external-content.duckduckgo....6pid%3DApi&f=1

handmaiden 03-10-2021 10:36 PM

Oh, how I wish this Milo fellow were more like Randy Rainbow. Randy's POV is as sinful as can be imagined, but at least he can sing, write clever, rhyming lyrics and his videos have excellent production values.

Dana723 03-10-2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1282222)
Oh, how I wish this Milo fellow were more like Randy Rainbow. Randy's POV is as sinful as can be imagined, but at least he can sing, write clever, rhyming lyrics and his videos have excellent production values.

With a name like "Randy Rainbow" I can't imagine he would turn out anything but gay...

Isabella White 03-10-2021 11:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1282222)

I was just on the phone with my sister (Agatha), when the computer popped up your posting, dear Sister Handmaiden. As I was not aware of this Randy Rainbow person, I asked Agatha if she had ever heard of him, and she said, "he's an entertainer". I sensed that she did not wish to speak much about him, being as she is a righteous servant of the :lord-fancy:, so when I pressed for more details, all Agatha would say is, "look him up -- you've heard of Google, haven't you?"

So, I looked up this Randy fellow, and then two photos appeared together in an article. My, he certainly does look like a wild one -- the type who will be prancing around the fires of :hell-4:, in hopes of finding a quick exit! But, as for the second photo, I'm not sure why it appeared, but there must be a reasonable explanation. Would you happen to know about this, dear Sister?

Dennis Lukes 03-11-2021 12:23 AM

So he claims he's going to stop being homosexual, then converts to Catholicism? Might as well wash off your clown paint and then join the circus. His argument doesn't make any sense. Jesus doesn't have anything to do with Papistry. He has a minor role in their theology as the irrelevant son of their chief goddess Mary, Sacred Virgin and Queen of Heaven, but that's the full extent of it. Even the Muslims have more interest in Jesus.

Isabella White 03-11-2021 01:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1282232)
So he claims he's going to stop being homosexual, then converts to Catholicism? Might as well wash off your clown paint and then join the circus. His argument doesn't make any sense. Jesus doesn't have anything to do with Papistry. He has a minor role in their theology as the irrelevant son of their chief goddess Mary, Sacred Virgin and Queen of Heaven, but that's the full extent of it. Even the Muslims have more interest in Jesus.

Oh, I am afraid that the more I hear of this Milo person, then the more confused that I become. I've done a bit of looking around on the interwebs galaxy, and I see that he considers himself to be a servant of :god-fancy:, but this seems to be from a few years ago:

Quote:

In a recent interview with Nightline, Yiannopoulos defended being a troll, calling his trolling “virtuous,” and his way of “doing :god-fancy:’s work.”
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...ing-gods-work/

Then, I saw a photo of Milo dressed as you have so clearly described, dear Brother Lukes -- as a clown!

https://sdlgbtn.com/sites/default/fi...amp=1474659295

And, then, I found an article, with a photo that shows Milo wearing a clerical collar, as though he had become an ordained minister in one of those stuffy, traditional churches:

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/6b8...pjpg&auto=webp

And, not to be outdone, there is this, which is most likely the most realistic situation for this pretender, all of which is verified within the blessed pages of the :kjv1611::

Matthew 7:21-23:
21 Not every one that saith unto me, :lord-fancy:, :lord-fancy:, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, :lord-fancy:, :lord-fancy:, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

handmaiden 03-11-2021 05:28 PM

This poor, benighted soul probably needs to sleep with an audience in his room for fear he will cease to exist during any time-span where he is not the center of attention.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 03-11-2021 05:57 PM

Poor little Milo Hanrahan, son of the unholy alliance between an Irish navvy and a greasy Greek, was probably always some sort of Papist. I feel nothing but pity for him and may possibly add his name (his real name, obviously) to the very bottom of my prayer list.

WilliamJenningsBryan 03-12-2021 06:53 AM

Just how did "Saint Joseph" become the patron saint of those saved from sodomy? Scripture please. Especially considering that the Vatican has been largest center of organized sodomy in human history.

Someone get this guy a pope hat, and let's see if he can transubstantiate bovine patties.

MitzaLizalor 03-12-2021 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 1282212)
Quote:

(I'm not sure who's claiming this, Milo or the pope)
St. Joseph is the spiritual father figure of the Holy Family.

But regardless of that, we do know what Jesus taught.
Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
The context is very much about family, and Jesus is responding to the following:
Matthew 12:46-47 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
Yes that is an earthly family (no mention of Joseph) but Jesus was referring to the spiritual father figure, just as in that quote. And whether pope or Milo, the conclusion is utterly backwards. God is the spiritual father figure. NOT Joseph.

Isabella White 03-12-2021 03:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1282260)
Just how did "Saint Joseph" become the patron saint of those saved from sodomy? Scripture please. Especially considering that the Vatican has been largest center of organized sodomy in human history.

Someone get this guy a pope hat, and let's see if he can transubstantiate bovine patties.

Oh, I'm sure that this Milo character will fit in very nicely with all of those other Cathyolick idol-worshiping, ring-kissing, kiddy-diddling priests, dear Brother Bryan!

WWJDnow 03-13-2021 12:53 AM

No real man dies his hair. Maybe if he lets it grow out I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But probably not.

Dennis Lukes 03-13-2021 01:59 AM

This is the problem with the alt-right. We've got decent (if overly moderate) men like Steve Bannon and David Duke rubbing shoulders with deep cover liberal cucks like Milo Yiannopolous and Ben Shapiro✡. The Lord made His point very clear in 2 Corinthians 6:14, "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" It needs to stop. By all means, keep voting Republican. But you're still going to burn in Hell with the other RINOs like John McCain, Richard Nixon, and Abraham Lincoln.

Isabella White 03-15-2021 08:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1282289)
This is the problem with the alt-right. We've got decent (if overly moderate) men like Steve Bannon and David Duke rubbing shoulders with deep cover liberal cucks like Milo Yiannopolous and Ben Shapiro✡. The Lord made His point very clear in 2 Corinthians 6:14, "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" It needs to stop. By all means, keep voting Republican. But you're still going to burn in Hell with the other RINOs like John McCain, Richard Nixon, and Abraham Lincoln.

Well, dear Brother Lukes, the latest news about this Milo pervert is that he intends on opening his very own "conversion therapy" facility. As far as I can determine, it will be one of the greatest examples of the blind leading the blind.

Quote:

In an interview with The Post, the former Breitbart News editor revealed his plans to launch the “reparative therapy” clinic “to help other people go through the same journey that I’m on myself,” despite the lack of data showing effectiveness of the exercise. Asked in what sense he is “ex-gay,” Yiannopoulos told The Post that he is in an ongoing process of trying to reorient his homosexuality, but for now is in a stage of abstinence and enjoys using the term to troll his critics.
https://nypost.com/2021/03/15/milo-y...ty-in-florida/

There we have it. He claims he is just saying things to "troll his critics". Someone needs to tell Milo to smarten up and to get real, and to get right with :god-fancy: Almighty, before he gets tossed to the eternal fires of :hell-4: -- where he belongs!

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

But, it appears that even though he has been told the state of his fate on countless occasions, Milo refuses to listen to us!

Pastor Isaac Peters 03-16-2021 04:05 PM

Maybe he's trolling his critics, but trying to troll the Almighty will not go well.

Galatians 6:7-8 KJV: 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Hellbound troll is hellbound.

Isabella White 03-16-2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 1282414)
Maybe he's trolling his critics, but trying to troll the Almighty will not go well.

Galatians 6:7-8 KJV: 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Hellbound troll is hellbound.

Amen, dear Brother Peters. Amen! There is no doubt about this: Milo will have his regrets -- for all of eternity -- when he stands before the :lord-fancy: on that great day of Judgment. Milo might be having a laugh now, as he trolls his way through life, but when he enters the Kingdom of Heaven, and realizes the reality that awaits him, well, it's going to be a much different story!

Psalm 112:10 "The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish."

Matthew 13:41,42:
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/20...ed-640x480.jpg

Basilissa 03-16-2021 06:03 PM

Some people will stop at nothing in their endless cry for attention. This poor person seems to be suffering from the "look at meeeeee!" syndrome to the point that he's literally running out of new and even more controversial ways to be noticed. He really went full Gaga (apparently "Gaga" is some sort of a B-rated singer, but he/she/it stays in the news mostly through ridiculous outfits).

handmaiden 03-16-2021 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1282432)
Some people will stop at nothing in their endless cry for attention. This poor person seems to be suffering from the "look at meeeeee!" syndrome to the point that he's literally running out of new and even more controversial ways to be noticed. He really went full Gaga (apparently "Gaga" is some sort of a B-rated singer, but he/she/it stays in the news mostly through ridiculous outfits).

So, very true, dear Sister. If he/she/it were really redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb, he would be drawing attention to Jesus and the need to change the laws in this country to reflect God's Will for us all.

Look at the way President Trump glorified God continually and worked his butt off to help the persecuted Christians throughout this great land. And he never gave a thought about himself, either.