The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Two JYC sodomites have been besmirching marriage for 60 years. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=65001)

Pastor Isaac Peters 05-11-2011 08:55 PM

Two JYC sodomites have been besmirching marriage for 60 years.

1 Attachment(s)
Pastoral advisory: This post and the linked article describe a truly sick and depraved example of gayboyism. If you are behind in your tithing or otherwise weak in your faith, stop reading NOW.

It's not enough for the homers and homeresses to persecute us by having their "Gay Pride" parades. They have been busily destroying the sacred institution of marriage for a long time — over sixty years in one particularly revolting example.

From that missalette of faggotry, the JYC:

Quote:

After 60 Years, an Unfaded Desire to Make It ‘Legal’

Richard Adrian Dorr first sang for John Mace at the Juilliard School of Music in 1948: a rendition of the show tune “All the Things You Are,” in which the singer elegantly explains all the wonderful things his lover is to him.

For Mr. Mace, who is 91, and Mr. Dorr, 83, that moment divine would come with a marriage in New York City where the couple has lived together for more than 60 years.

“We’ve become poster boys — poster seniors, I should say — because even if we don’t live to see it, we’ll have been of some help in getting it to happen,” he said as they sat in Mr. Mace’s studio, presided over by a stately bust of the opera singer Enrico Caruso. Nearby, on the wall was a photograph of Bette Midler signed with the words: “You are both so wonderful.”
How dare those two nancies be happy together! :furious: By selfishly being loyal and devoted to each other for over six truly stomach-churning decades, they have steadfastly advanced Satan's agenda of destroying traditional marriages (what few there are) throughout JYC. If that doesn't prove that the homosexual agenda is all about "me, me, me," I don't know what does.

Behold two faces of what has to be the foulest evil roaming the earth today:

Attachment 16364

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 05-11-2011 08:59 PM

Re: Two JYC sodomites have been besmirching marriage for 60 years

That is truly revolting to think of those wrinkled old raisin ferries doing things to one another and probably to others as well, since we know sodomites are incapable of monogymy.

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-11-2011 09:01 PM

Does the short one hold his pants up with nipple clamps or something? :huh:

The bizarre fashions of the homosexual.

Pfc. James Nye 05-12-2011 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 748592)
Does the short one hold his pants up with nipple clamps or something? :huh:

Jeez, you know, I think you should watch what you say. What about ladies and such? Ladies don't know the n-word like you and me, buster. They're good and should stay good.

Pastor Ezekiel 05-12-2011 02:34 AM

Ugh! That just makes me sick. A pair of queers and joos to boot? I'll bet you dollars to donuts that they're communiss too! :angry:

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-12-2011 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 748703)
Ugh! That just makes me sick. A pair of queers and joos to boot? I'll bet you dollars to donuts that they're communiss too! :angry:

Isn't that a prerequisite?

Pastor Isaac Peters 05-12-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 748703)

They probably also worship the Is-lame-ic moon demon when they think no one else is looking.

Two-Dollar Bill 05-12-2011 12:57 PM

Imagine...no New York City. Just imagine. It would be like that trip to the dump right before a move. So much trash so easily eliminated...

Jimmy-Roy Stewart 05-12-2011 04:56 PM

Now how come them two homos get to live in a fancy apartment in ny and im' still in Pastors garage its' not fair it must be afirmetive action for pofters.