The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Pete Buttgay & "Husband" Want Pregnancy! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116175)

Isabella White 04-17-2019 04:28 PM

Pete Buttgay & "Husband" Want Pregnancy!

Oh, Dear Lord help us all, Brothers & Sisters. I don't know if my old ticker can take much more of this, but I've just read where that Pete Buttgay person and his "flying buttress" husband want to have a baby! If this is not giving the Lord the middle finger, then I don't know what is. In all of my many years, I have never heard of such nonsense. Satan is surely working overtime, and we need to pray constantly against his forces of evil, and keep reminding the public that this goes against God's Holy plan for Creation!

Psalm 113:9 "He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord."

And I'm calling this out for what God so clearly declares: it is an ABOMINATION unto the Lord God Almighty!

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Here is the article, if you can stand to read it:
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2020..._twitter_abcnp

A blessed day to all. Sincerely and prayerfully, Isabella W.

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-17-2019 07:29 PM

Re: Pete Buttgay & "Husband" Want Pregnancy!

One doesn't have to be a Rhodes scholar to figure out that if the Lord had wanted them to have a baby, He would have made one of them female:

[Mark 10:6 KJV] 6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

Also, his appeals to his Episcopalian "faith" won't convince any True Christian™. I sometimes think that the Episcopalians had watched the mockery that Catholicism had made of Christianity and said, "Hold my chardonnay."

Isabella White 04-17-2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 1249759)
One doesn't have to be a Rhodes scholar to figure out that if the Lord had wanted them to have a baby, He would have made one of them female:

[Mark 10:6 KJV] 6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

Also, his appeals to his Episcopalian "faith" won't convince any True Christian™. I sometimes think that the Episcopalians had watched the mockery that Catholicism had made of Christianity and said, "Hold my chardonnay."

That's quite true, dear Brother Peters. But what I now fear is that one of them (or both) will announce they are going to have one of those Satanic "gender reassignment" procedures, just so they can make a mockery of a woman during childbirth! How the Lord grieves! They had best abandon such notions, and forget about this hellishly evil "marriage" nonsense that they're entertaining. God will not put up with this! He will not tolerate it!!

Ezekiel 25:17 " And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

A blessed evening to you, dear Brother Peter. Sincerely, Isabella W.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 04-20-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Ain't that a straight arrow to the Truth, thank you Pastor. It makes me shake with fury when scientists and atheists drone on about monkeys turning into humans whenever they want but the next minute they say a person's gender and sexual orientation are fixed forever. Well you can't have it both ways! The Bible is 100% correct and consistent - no to all of this.

The Rev. Dwight Williams 04-30-2019 08:06 AM

PETER BUTTIGAY SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH STOLEN VALOR.

HE CLAIMS HE IS A MILITARY VETERAN AND A VETERAN OF THE AFGHANISTAN WAR.

FALSE!

IT TURNS OUT BUTTYGAY “SERVED” IN THE NAVY, AN ALL-HOMOSEXUAL FORCE OF MILITARY PRETENDERS, AND HE NEVER SET FOOT IN AFGHANISTAN. BUTTYGAY STAYED ON THE SAFETY OF HIS SHIP WITH ITS LUXURIES, CHEF-PREPARED MEALS AND EVEN A BATH HOUSE FOR USE BY THE HOMOSEXUAL SAILORS.

THIS MAN PRETENDED TO BE A MILITARY VETERAN WHILE ENGAGING IN DEVIANT HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR ABOARD THE USS GAY NAVY VESSEL.

Collinslaw 04-30-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1249887)
Ain't that a straight arrow to the Truth, thank you Pastor. It makes me shake with fury when scientists and atheists drone on about monkeys turning into humans whenever they want but the next minute they say a person's gender and sexual orientation are fixed forever. Well you can't have it both ways! The Bible is 100% correct and consistent - no to all of this.

Nigeria rejected the LGBT pressures from the western world lifestyle and even adversely passed a law imposing a 14 years imprisonment for homosexuals and gays.I hate that stuff a lot. Here is the law:
https://www.lawnigeria.com/Lawsofthe...Act,-2014.html

Look specifically at sections 1 and 5

Mary Etheldreda 04-30-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collinslaw (Post 1250776)
I hate that stuff a lot.

I don't. It doesn't bother me what consenting adults do in their free time so long as it doesn't infringe on my rights. I would have no objection to it were it not such a trigger for Jesus. I love Jesus more than I love anyone else, as well all True Christians™ do, and so I will support Him by condemning those who force Him to witness and observe closely and intimately their anal play time. But I don't hate it. Seems to me there are more important things to get worked up over.

Brother Gonzalez 04-30-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collinslaw (Post 1250776)
Nigeria rejected the LGBT pressures from the western world lifestyle and even adversely passed a law imposing a 14 years imprisonment for homosexuals and gays.I hate that stuff a lot. Here is the law:
https://www.lawnigeria.com/Lawsofthe...Act,-2014.html

Look specifically at sections 1 and 5

But the Bible states clearly death penalty for homosexuality. Having a 14 year old sentence to prison is as unbiblical as letting them marry.

Don't you think?

Collinslaw 04-30-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1250817)
But the Bible states clearly death penalty for homosexuality. Having a 14 year old sentence to prison is as unbiblical as letting them marry.

Don't you think?

yes ,I agree with you but is it not better that there is a secular law against it than there is non at all.what do you think, bro?

Brother Gonzalez 04-30-2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collinslaw (Post 1250821)
yes ,I agree with you but is it not better that there is a secular law against it than there is non at all.what do you think, bro?

For me is Biblical or nothing. As God says in the Bible,

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

If we are not to have Biblical law, for me you can have mandatory homosexuality or condemn them to 60 years in prison, and will be the same deviant society in the eyes of God.

Of course, you can still be saved, in a non-biblical society, by following the word of God on your own. Without breaking the law.

What rod do you favor to discipline your kids? A short one or a large one? Heavy or light? Wooden, plastic, iron rod?

Collinslaw 04-30-2019 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1250825)
For me is Biblical or nothing. As God says in the Bible,

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

If we are not to have Biblical law, for me you can have mandatory homosexuality or condemn them to 60 years in prison, and will be the same deviant society in the eyes of God.

Of course, you can still be saved, in a non-biblical society, by following the word of God on your own. Without breaking the law.

What rod do you favor to discipline your kids? A short one or a large one? Heavy or light? Wooden, plastic, iron rod?

Alright, but you and I know we can't go around stoning homosexuals in this present age ,maybe till time Jesus wants to executes His perfect judgement. I look up to the eternal time and glory that God has in store for those of us that kept up to the faith

Brother Gonzalez 04-30-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collinslaw (Post 1250830)
Alright, but you and I know we can't go around stoning homosexuals in this present age ,maybe till time Jesus wants to executes His perfect judgement. I look up to the eternal time and glory that God has in store for those of us that kept up to the faith

No, but we can write letters to Congressmen asking for Biblical law and our God given right to stone who God wants to be stoned.

In this pervert era, only marijuana smokers have the right to be stoned!

Collinslaw 04-30-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez (Post 1250854)
No, but we can write letters to Congressmen asking for Biblical law and our God given right to stone who God wants to be stoned.

In this pervert era, only marijuana smokers have the right to be stoned!

alright,bro

MitzaLizalor 07-26-2019 07:24 AM

Quote:

I am not a leftist and do try to understand their radical agenda so I can explain from The Bible where they've gone off the rails. But you raise a point here I find impossible to understand.

Sometimes people speak words which do in fact have meanings and I can understand what the words mean, in that case. From what I can make out they're claiming that God does make males and females but that sometimes the female is trapped in a male body. I also hear them saying words to the effect that there is no such thing as a "spirit" or a "soul" (they never seem to know the difference) to go to any "heaven" or "hell" and that once the worms tuck in it's all over. Your body still exists and chemistry is still taking place but it's not the chemistry of life. (Well, it's the chemistry of worms and pushing up daisies I suppose but not of human biology.) I'm sure you've heard these claims.

The problem I run into, then, is what exactly is it that's trapped in the wrong body? It can't be an emergent quality generated by hormones from the body in question because in order for the "real" body to exist the hormones the "wrong" body produces need to be switched off. All I can manage is to assume they're talking about a male or female soul (or spirit) but that's the problem. They don't accept souls (or spirits) as existing.

That leads me to think that although they can come up with a word but not know what it means and even use it in a sentence, in that case they simply wouldn't know what the sentence meant either.

Two exceptions would be new-age crystal gazing types who worship demons (a type of spirit) willy-nilly whether they acknowledge that or not (usually they do, of course) and deformed individuals smitten by God for the transgressions of a forebear. Do either of these apply to the pair of "husbands" in question here?

BrotherLarry 07-27-2019 07:01 PM

Perhaps it would be helpful to put this in perspective. Sister Mitza, please imagine with your imagination how the Lord made me. Now certainly it’s obvious that I am tall, well-built, handsome, muscular, hirsute, and fabulously prepared for the marital act (as disgustingly awful as it is). But what did Jesus Christ place inside me?

Knowing before I was born that I would lead a special men’s ministry, God stuffed me full of His masculinity and manly traits. He made me brave. He gave me a huge heart and the gift of intelligibleness. He made me good with numbers and strong, gentle yet tough hands for when something pops up requiring a hand job. He placed mechanically inclinefulness in my repertoire of skills. And on top of this he made it hard to fool me and most importantly, he blessed me with common sense.

Obviously He didn’t intend for me to be female.

Now think of all those things being placed in a homer. Think of those things being placed in a woman. ROFL. Silly isn’t it? But the evil one is always trying to steal souls. This is his foul evil despicable icky-poo way to doom the weak to an eternity in the pits of hell forever.

I know it is hard for you as a woman to grasp this, but in Heaven all things will be known when you are made perfect like a man.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 07-27-2019 07:55 PM

Oh Brother Larry, your powerful testimony has reduced me to tears. Thank you.

As a matter of curiosity, have the Battyboys announced which of them will be giving birth to this poor child, and out of which orifice? Also, will they be livestreaming the event on pay-per-view? Because it's the sort of thing that Liberal preverts would pay big bucks to see, so I'm wondering if the whole thing is just a fundraiser.

Dennis Lukes 07-28-2019 12:45 AM

Has the demonic buttbaby been anally conceived yet? Perhaps they're waiting to do it on live TV. Any Christian who is offended at their sodomitic butt sex and changes the channel will be charged with hate crimes and arrested. A child grown in feces-encrusted bowels is bound to be born a negro. Just imagine that: two queers and their niglet in the White House. Such a nightmare would make me long for the Sharia-Soviet days of the Kenyan usurper, let me tell you.

BrotherLarry 07-28-2019 04:33 PM

My Precious Brother Dennis (The master of hoteliers),

I just spent 20 minutes or so picturing the good mayor and his husband attempting to conceive. Sometimes visualization of sin helps me to understand it and also to pray against it.

I felt the stirring of my spirit urging me to higher heights and deeper depths in the love of Christ as I lay there giving my complete attention to these sinners. I recommend this to everyone who loves Jesus and wants to see Him come.

Isabella White 07-28-2019 06:12 PM

Oh, I don't think we will have too much to worry about, with this Pete Buttgay person. His popularity has taken a nose-dive: "The South Bend, Ind., mayor's polling numbers have remained relatively flat in recent weeks, hovering between 4 and 7 percent in most surveys. And he has started facing tougher questions during public appearances, including about his struggle to build a following among black voters and his handling of a police-involved shooting in his hometown."

The details in that quote just go to show how :god-fancy: Almighty is answering our prayers. :glory: :jesus-fancy: knows that we cannot have a homersexualistic President & First "Husband".

Here is the rest of the article, if anybody cares to read it, in praise to our blessed :savior-fancy:, the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy::

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Ldu?li=BBnb4R5

A blessed day to all,
Sincerely, Isabella W. :usa27:

Dana723 07-28-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1255662)
My Precious Brother Dennis (The master of hoteliers),

I just spent 20 minutes or so picturing the good mayor and his husband attempting to conceive. Sometimes visualization of sin helps me to understand it and also to pray against it.

I felt the stirring of my spirit urging me to higher heights and deeper depths in the love of Christ as I lay there giving my complete attention to these sinners. I recommend this to everyone who loves Jesus and wants to see Him come.

Of course, Dear Masculine Brother Larry, you know best, but aren't you afraid of some of those images stirring up latent homersexual tendencies in you? I worry about that :(