The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Betty Bowers on MySpace (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=2339)

Daniel 02-24-2007 07:07 PM

Betty Bowers on MySpace

I was just on Betty Bower's MySpace and listened to "Jesus Was So Cool." It was awesome! I have a new homepage. Jesus was (and is) way cool!

YIC,

Brother Daniel

Petal 03-01-2007 05:36 AM

Re: Betty Bowers on MySpace

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Daniel (Post 45863)
I was just on Betty Bower's MySpace and listened to "Jesus Was So Cool." It was awesome! I have a new homepage. Jesus was (and is) way cool!

:)it cool to lurve lord Jesus, Mr.Daniel an that mean you cool to! ^_^

this for you --->:wub:

mollychu 03-01-2007 10:31 PM

i thought landover was anti-myspace? :wacko:

Enobarbus 03-02-2007 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollychu (Post 46879)

Indeed Mollychu, we are. Very much so. MySpace is plainly of Satan, a place of debauchery, licentiousness, and indulgence in lusts of the flesh. Young women desport themselves near naked for the titillation of middle-aged perverts and policemen who sign up to watch the depraved harlots cavort about on Webcams. This does not mean that there is no need for True Christians™ to venture into this hive of rabid sinfulness to preach the Word. Quite the opposite. Mrs Betty Bowers is well-known for her ability to face sin unflinchingly and naturally has a page there.

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollychu (Post 46879)

They're anti anything and anybody who doesn't agree with them or live as they do. They think God loves only them, Where if they ACTAULLY cracked the Bible they would read God loves and Forgives ANYONE who accepts him unto his heart. :innocent:

Pastor Ezekiel 03-05-2007 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47793)
They're anti anything and anybody who doesn't agree with them or live as they do. They think God loves only them, Where if they ACTAULLY cracked the Bible they would read God loves and Forgives ANYONE who accepts him unto his heart. :innocent:

We are True Christians™ who follow the Holy Bible literally. What we "think" can be seen HERE.

Why haven't YOU accepted Jesus as your personal Saviour©? God commands us to kill witches.

eliot mayfield 03-05-2007 12:35 PM

I just can't believe how many people who have never read the Bible come on here and have the gall to tell us we don't know the Bible!

Pastor Ezekiel 03-05-2007 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliot mayfield (Post 47801)
I just can't believe how many people who have never read the Bible come on here and have the gall to tell us we don't know the Bible!

The world is chock full of false Christians, brother. And satan fills their mind with all manner of lies. They are full of fire and think that they are ready to do battle with Jesus.

Then they wind up taking satan's huge tool up their poop chute for ever and ever. Not so clever then, are they.

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 47798)
We are True Christians™ who follow the Holy Bible literally. What we "think" can be seen HERE.

Why haven't YOU accepted Jesus as your personal Saviour©? God commands us to kill witches.

You just try it. Besides Wicca is NOT witchcraft. Wicca is a fertility relegion. If you researched things BEFORE you spewed your false crap you'd know that. Witchcraft is TOTALLY different and NOT something I practice. I'd rather be Wiccan than a Baptist fundie anyday. If I'm going to Hellsfire I'll meet you there, I'll be the one holding a 5th of Jack, LMAO.

Daniel 03-05-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47808)
You just try it. Besides Wicca is NOT witchcraft. Wicca is a fertility relegion. If you researched things BEFORE you spewed your false crap you'd know that. Witchcraft is TOTALLY different and NOT something I practice. I'd rather be Wiccan than a Baptist fundie anyday. If I'm going to Hellsfire I'll meet you there, I'll be the one holding a 5th of Jack, LMAO.

You ignorant fool. Wicca is a Neopagan religion and a religious movement found in various countries throughout the world. It was first popularized in 1954 by a British civil servant named Gerald Gardner after the British Witchcraft Act was repealed. He claimed that the religion, of which he was an initiate, was a modern survival of an old witchcraft religion, which had existed in secret for hundreds of years, originating in the pre-Christian Paganism of Europe.:thumbdown: Why don't you get your own facts right before you come here and criticize us in our own forums!

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 03:37 PM

Yes, In the days of old it was, but as with ALL religions Wicca has evoloved, Don't condemn that which you know not. Wicca is a fertility religion, We celebrate life in all things around us. Do you know who Lady Sheba is? What Manon? They are our God and Goddess, They are the sun, the moon, the grass, the sky, They are EVERYTHING around us and we are to respect them and protect them. It angers me when I see trees cut down for the sake of progress, Manon and Lady did not want it that way.

Talitha 03-05-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47870)
Yes, In the days of old it was, but as with ALL religions Wicca has evoloved, Don't condemn that which you know not. Wicca is a fertility religion, We celebrate life in all things around us. Do you know who Lady Sheba is? What Manon? They are our God and Goddess, They are the sun, the moon, the grass, the sky, They are EVERYTHING around us and we are to respect them and protect them. It angers me when I see trees cut down for the sake of progress, Manon and Lady did not want it that way.

The Lord gave us these things to use as we see fit.
Where do you think WOOD comes from eh?
I'll tell you, IT GROWS ON TREES!
Yes, It's true, and It's a miracle made possible by God.
You go into a Forest with a Saw, chop down say 2 - 3 mature Trees (they're old anyway) and Hallelujah!! you got yourself a new Dresser!!

Praise Jesus© :jesus:

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 47872)
The Lord gave us these things to use as we see fit.
Where do you think WOOD comes from eh?
I'll tell you, IT GROWS ON TREES!
Yes, It's true, and It's a miracle made possible by God.
You go into a Forest with a Saw, chop down say 2 - 3 mature Trees (they're old anyway) and Hallelujah!! you got yourself a new Dresser!!

Praise Jesus© :jesus:

It doesn't mean we as Wiccan's agree with it. We celebrate things as they were MEANT to be, What do YOU replace that tree with? Trees were meant to be TREES not dressers, so on and so forth. We believe in growing our own food, Do you? Or do you pop out to the store and buy MAN MADE food?

Talitha 03-05-2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47874)
It doesn't mean we as Wiccan's agree with it. We celebrate things as they were MEANT to be, What do YOU replace that tree with? Trees were meant to be TREES not dressers, so on and so forth. We believe in growing our own food, Do you? Or do you pop out to the store and buy MAN MADE food?

"Things as they were meant to be" is as written in The Bible(KJV1611).
God gave Man the right to use the good Earth how he sees fit. I mean, how silly are you? If you don't make a Dresser out of Best quality wood then what do you make it out of?
Oh yes MAN MADE MATERIALS. :themonkey:
It's really great the way you can chop down trees and build Malls and Car parks instead.

For your information, my Messican Gardener grows something green out in the Garden although I never have seen what it is.
I send The Spanish Cook or the Maid out for the Groceries so I guess they use the Store but I don't get involved.

Daniel 03-05-2007 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47870)

Hmmm. Manon has an odd similaruty to the word Mammon. And as Matthew 6:24 says, "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Do you believe the daring of some of these Satanists and Wickers?

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 47879)
"Things as they were meant to be" is as written in The Bible(KJV1611).
God gave Man the right to use the good Earth how he sees fit. I mean, how silly are you? If you don't make a Dresser out of Best quality wood then what do you make it out of?
Oh yes MAN MADE MATERIALS. :themonkey:
It's really great the way you can chop down trees and build Malls and Car parks instead.

For your information, my Messican Gardener grows something green out in the Garden although I never have seen what it is.
I send The Spanish Cook or the Maid out for the Groceries so I guess they use the Store but I don't get involved.

So if you don't perform your womanly duties does that make you less of a woman?
Don't condemn that which you know not. Yes, I disagree with the cutting down of trees just have a place to park or a "mall" to shop in. It's NOT what this Earth was put here for.

Rev. Dr. Davidson 03-05-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47808)
Besides Wicca is NOT witchcraft. Wicca is a fertility relegion.

Another playgan. A kiddie that knows not of what she speaks. Wicca was founded from a supposedly older matriarical religion, only known to Gerald Gardner. The rituals he wrote of were knockoffs from Victorian occult ceremonies, many of which resembled the writings of Aliester Crowley. The woman that supposedly taught him in this acient religion, that no one had ever heard of, didn't actually exist.

If you kids are going to play at religion, at least know the foundations of your own religion.

I would also reccomend that you actually reat the bible. That love and forgiveness you speak of is reserved for those that actually follow His laws.

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson (Post 47921)
Another playgan. A kiddie that knows not of what she speaks. Wicca was founded from a supposedly older matriarical religion, only known to Gerald Gardner. The rituals he wrote of were knockoffs from Victorian occult ceremonies, many of which resembled the writings of Aliester Crowley. The woman that supposedly taught him in this acient religion, that no one had ever heard of, didn't actually exist.

If you kids are going to play at religion, at least know the foundations of your own religion.

I would also reccomend that you actually reat the bible. That love and forgiveness you speak of is reserved for those that actually follow His laws.

You act as though you know about Wicca for a "godly" man. Maybe your a Wiccan in "godly clothes" again Tis YOU who know not what you speak of.

Rev. Dr. Davidson 03-05-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiccanCouple6 (Post 47925)
You act as though you know about Wicca for a "godly" man. Maybe your a Wiccan in "godly clothes" again Tis YOU who know not what you speak of.

I've studied religions for the last 21 years. You've been alive what, 18 years?

WiccanCouple6 03-05-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson (Post 47927)
I've studied religions for the last 21 years. You've been alive what, 18 years?

Doll face I'm 30 and was born with Wiccan soul, So I do believe I know more about Wicca than you. and enough to know you know squat about it. Again don't condemn what ye knows nothing about.