The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Atheists Still Claiming Hitler Was Christian!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=57704)

Gabriel Reproba 01-14-2011 05:07 PM

Atheists Still Claiming Hitler Was Christian!!

I just found this horrible video mocking all True Christians. It is one of those "Hitler Parody Videos" that are usually hillarious but THIS one is extremely offensive. The video claims that Hitler was a CHRISTIAN! Can you believe it? We all know that he PRETENDED to be a Christian his whole life, writing about it and citing Jesus and God in his speeches, but the fact that these Atheists can't see through those lies is testament to their gullibility. See for yourself:

Rain Dancer 01-14-2011 05:15 PM

Re: Atheists Still Claiming Hitler Was Christian!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba (Post 674457)
I just found this horrible video mocking all True Christians. It is one of those "Hitler Parody Videos" that are usually hillarious but THIS one is extremely offensive. The video claims that Hitler was a CHRISTIAN! Can you believe it? We all know that he PRETENDED to be a Christian his whole life, writing about it and citing Jesus and God in his speeches, but the fact that these Atheists can't see through those lies is testament to their gullibility. See for yourself:

The thought of him being a Christian never ran through my brain...wow...

Bobby-Joe 01-14-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dancer (Post 674463)
The thought of him being a Christian never ran through my brain...wow...

Don't be silly, don't you know sarcasm when you see it?

Hitler
  • Killed millions of Jews
  • Outlawed Abortions
  • Outlawed Homosexuality
  • Fought Communism his whole life.

Of course Hitler is an atheist.

Rain Dancer 01-14-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 674479)
Don't be silly, don't you know sarcasm when you see it?

Hitler
  • Killed millions of Jews
  • Outlawed Abortions
  • Outlawed Homosexuality
  • Fought Communism his whole life.

Of course Hitler is an atheist.

lol I wasn't saying he was christian, If anything scary Hitler was a satanist

Gabriel Reproba 01-14-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Dancer (Post 674481)
lol I wasn't saying he was christian, If anything scary Hitler was a satanist

Of course he was a satanist. He even went so far as to have all of his soldiers' belt buckles get inscribed with "Gott mit uns" (God is with us). Would a Good Christian do that? Of course not!

Rain Dancer 01-14-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba (Post 674514)
Of course he was a satanist. He even went so far as to have all of his soldiers' belt buckles get inscribed with "Gott mit uns" (God is with us). Would a Good Christian do that? Of course not!

For once I agree with you guys.

Bobby-Joe 01-14-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba (Post 674514)

There is no difference between Satanists and Atheists. They both worship Satan in difference forums, like Hindus and Buddhists. They all would slit your belly open with a knife in an eye blink.

You know how else disemboweled people?

Hitler!

Mistress Cookie 01-14-2011 06:28 PM

There are also well-documented photos of the dope-pope and his bishops "blessing" Nazi troops before they go into battle...and we know that the Catlicks are not Christians.

Case CLOSED.

InvisiblePinkUnicorn 01-14-2011 07:37 PM

Even if he WASN'T an Christian, he led millions of Christians through the most deadly religious-based crusade in HISTROY.

Gabriel Reproba 01-14-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvisiblePinkUnicorn (Post 674548)
Even if he WASN'T an Christian, he led millions of Christians through the most deadly religious-based crusade in HISTROY.

This is a complete LIE!

End of story.

Dillon 01-14-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

HISTROY.

And to think, I was lied to the whole time in "school" when I was taught the Nazi regime covered European countries rather than secluded to just Histroy.

Bobby-Joe 01-14-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

FACT that like the Eurotrash they were the majority of the German population in the 1930s was Atheist. Hitler may have been a believer or not but the German secularist majority put him up to it.

Checkmate horn boy.

Cableman 01-15-2011 12:51 AM

>FACT that like the Eurotrash they were the majority of the >German population in the 1930s was Atheist. Hitler mayhave
>been a believer or not but the German secularist majorityput
>him up to it.

No, you're WRONG. Point me to a credible source if you want to defend yourself on this claim.
First, most Germans were of the Christian religion at that time (R-Catholic or Protestand) . And of them, they, Christians voted for Hitler. They aligned very, very closely to Hitler.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany

Another claim you have is that a majority of Germans voted for Hitler. That is complete nonsense, he never had a majority vote.

Don't spread lies. Read and think.

Cardinal Dario Fungi 01-15-2011 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cableman (Post 674815)
>FACT that like the Eurotrash they were the majority of the >German population in the 1930s was Atheist. Hitler mayhave
>been a believer or not but the German secularist majorityput
>him up to it.

No, you're WRONG. Point me to a credible source if you want to defend yourself on this claim.
First, most Germans were of the Christian religion at that time (R-Catholic or Protestand) . And of them, they, Christians voted for Hitler. They aligned very, very closely to Hitler.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany

Another claim you have is that a majority of Germans voted for Hitler. That is complete nonsense, he never had a majority vote.

Don't spread lies. Read and think.

Son, the Pope then and the Pope now assures us that the German people were most definitely NOT Catholic at the time of Hitler. This is the type of lie that has spread among the protestant-controlled media and internet for the last 60 years and I am disappointed that you have bought into it. Please cite credible sources and not this "democratic revisionist history" website, Wikipedia.

Go in Peace,

Mistress Cookie 01-15-2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cardinal Dario Fungi (Post 674823)
Son, the Pope then and teh Pope now assures us that the German people were most definitely NOT Catholic at the time of Hitler. This is the type of lie that has spread among the protestant-controled media and internet for the last 60 years ,

FACT:
http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...sts-salute.jpg

Cardinal Dario Fungi 01-15-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 674830)

Ah that brings back memories. I was there. I may have even taken that picture. The fine clergy were waving to a passing young lad. A strapping servant boy from the local bath house if I recall correctly. My memory is a little foggy with my meds this time of night.

Mistress Cookie 01-15-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cardinal Dario Fungi (Post 674836)
Ah that brings back memories. I was there. I may have even taken that picture. The fine clergy were waving to a passing young lad. A strapping servant boy from the local bath house if I recall correctly. My memory is a little foggy with my meds this time of night.

I see.

And what is this, "your Eminence" (ha!) Another romantic assignation, I suppose?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...ic-monster.gif

TC Patriot 01-15-2011 10:11 PM

Hitler was raised a ring kissing Papist and he remained a bead counting, ring kissing papist.

http://www.archelaos.com/popes/imgx/Nazi_Clergy_1.jpg
Catholickers are Nazis!

Dutch Girl 01-15-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba (Post 674457)
The video claims that Hitler was a CHRISTIAN! Can you believe it?

Well, if the people on this forum are any indication...

Gabriel Reproba 01-15-2011 11:23 PM

Hitler was an atheist. Photographs confirm it:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_huB9HwJjRh...in_married.jpg