The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   God sends a clear signal from heaven - RUSSIAN ORTHODOXY IS SIN! - smites city with rocks. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=87686)

Redeemed Papist 02-15-2013 09:19 AM

God sends a clear signal from heaven - RUSSIAN ORTHODOXY IS SIN! - smites city with rocks.

Quote:

The Independent

A meteor streaked across the sky above Russia's Ural Mountains on Friday morning, causing sharp explosions and injuring more than 400 people, many of them hurt by broken glass.

"There was panic. People had no idea what was happening. Everyone was going around to people's houses to check if they were OK," said Sergey Hametov, a resident of Chelyabinsk, about 1500 kilometers (930 miles) east of Moscow, the biggest city in the affected region.

"We saw a big burst of light then went outside to see what it was and we heard a really loud thundering sound," he told The Associated Press by telephone.

Fragments of the meteor fell in a thinly populated area of the Chelyabinsk region, the Emergency Ministry said in a statement.

Interior Ministry spokesman Vadim Kolesnikov said more than 400 people had sought medical treatment after the blasts, and at least three had been hospitalized in serious condition. Many of the injuries were from glass broken by the explosions.

Kolsenikov also said about 600 square meters (6000 square feet) of a roof at a zinc factory had collapsed.

Reports conflicted on what exactly happened in the clear skies. A spokeswoman for the Emergency Ministry, Irina Rossius, told The Associated Press that there was a meteor shower, but another ministry spokeswoman, Elena Smirnikh, was quoted by the Interfax news agency as saying it was a singlemeteorite.

Amateur video broadcast on Russian television showed an object speeding across the sky about 9:20 a.m. local time (0320 GMT), leaving a thick white contrail and an intense flash.

Russian news reports noted that the meteor hit less than a day before the asteroid 2012 DA14 is to make the closest recorded pass of an asteroid - about 17,150 miles (28,000 kilometers). There was no immediate demonstrable connection.

Our God is a glorious God. This can only be a clear sign that Jesus is coming and will return in fire and fury to punish the sinners.

And what do we see? One word from the secular press about His glory? No! It's all NASA this and outer space that. Well God will have the last laugh as they burn. And we will laugh with Him.

GLORY! :yahoo:

MitzaLizalor 02-15-2013 09:56 AM

Re: God sends a clear signal from heaven - RUSSIAN ORTHODOXY IS SIN! - smites city with rocks.

JEREMIAH 3
They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.
2 Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness.
KJV

Quote:

The bourgeois claptrap about the family and education, about the hallowed correlation of parents and child, becomes all the more disgusting, the more, by the action of Modern Industry, all the family ties among the proletarians are torn asunder, and their children transformed into simple articles of commerce and instruments of labor. But you Communists would introduce community of women, screams the bourgeoisie in chorus.

The bourgeois sees his wife a mere instrument of production. He hears that the instruments of production are to be exploited in common, and, naturally, can come to no other conclusion that the lot of being common to all will likewise fall to the women. He has not even a suspicion that the real point aimed at is to do away with the status of women as mere instruments of production.

For the rest, nothing is more ridiculous than the virtuous indignation of our bourgeois at the community of women which, they pretend, is to be openly and officially established by the Communists. The Communists have no need to introduce free love; it has existed almost from time immemorial. Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other's wives. (Ah, those were the days!)..

what Communists might possibly be reproached with is that they desire to introduce in substitution for a hypocritically concealed
an openly legalized system of free love

The communistic system of free love, affirmed since 1848, is not without consequences. God knows what they're up to and God has spoken before. First in 1908 at Tunguska, now this warning shot across the bows of their libidinous entertprise.

The Biblical standard is God's standard. In rejecting The Bible all communists reject God. Would they believe He'd not respond?
Deuteronomy 4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. KJV
I didn't think so.

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-15-2013 11:29 AM

Re: God sends a clear signal from heaven - RUSSIAN ORTHODOXY IS SIN! - smites city with rocks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 978279)

If you watch that video, you will see that there are no women anywhere - Does this not draw the parallel with Sodom and Gomorrah and the awful and abominable practises that went on there? And the destruction - in just this manner!

And tonight there will appear in the skies yet another and greater stone from Heaven that is directed by God's Hand as a further warning!

The End of Days, as foretold, is upon us. Sinners must repent!

Alphonse Alban 02-15-2013 02:03 PM

Hmm, as I am somewhat interested in Christian astronomy I have to say I'm really curious if we can find out if this fallen star was a piece of firmament or did God perhaps send it all the way from waters above.

If later is the case, those rocks could have come even as far as thousand miles away. That just proves how mighty God is, only something as powerful as Him can throw rocks as far as that.

Once was lost 02-15-2013 04:32 PM

God is great !

Brother Helge 02-15-2013 06:06 PM

Shout Glory! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I am so happy that our Lord choose to manifest His presence in the world in such a glorious way!

Amen!!!!

Bjorn Jensen 02-15-2013 08:28 PM

The Ural Mountains, isnt that where the savage Sami Laplander Eskimos originally comes from? :angry:

Redeemed Papist 02-15-2013 09:15 PM

Some sort of hideous sinning foul folk must live there and have been really provoking God.

It wouldn't surprise me if Eskimos (or even Japs) also live there.

Marshall 02-15-2013 09:17 PM

It was a brimstone! God hates communists and liberal Democrats so its no wonder He rains death upon the USSR.

BelieverInGod 02-15-2013 10:23 PM

They probabl-y ran the last few Christians out of town.

Genesis 18:32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

:yahoo: THE FIFTH SEAL! :yahoo:

Revelation 6:9-13 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

MitzaLizalor 02-15-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Helge
WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE

http://u8353.direct.atpic.com/39024/0/2633258/0.png

Soaked in Gin and thoroughly atheistic what more could be expected from a religious cult soon to embrace communism, free love and get themselves exterminated? God killed him at 42. The orthodox so-called "church" wobbled on for a decade or two and despite God's warning of 1908 not to adopt Marx and Engles' idiotic creed, adopt it they did - celebrating with a gigantic murder spree. That only lasted until Stalin arrived on the scene. Having trained as an Orthodox priest he knew exactly what to do. Satan had positioned him to maximise harm and maximise he did. Off by the million came heads with gusto and straight down the gurgler went prayer.

PSALM 96
O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
2 Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
3 Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
4 For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
KJV

God was watching all this. And He knew that soon the plague of Eastern Orthodoxy would resume its hoodwinking agenda, as indeed it
has. The free love still seems to be going strong, communism is on the back burner for now and the gin has mutated into vodka but
idolatry remains as God points out in verse 5. And He has made the heavens. We declare His glory. But sex perverts irritate His nostrils

II Samuel 22:9 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. KJV
It would not be a good time to book that holiday in Siberia. http://files-cdn.formspring.me/profi...153_medium.jpg

Once was lost 02-16-2013 11:07 PM

I wonder did Sister Sarah Palin witness that strike on those Commies from her Porch?

Redeemed Papist 02-17-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Once was lost (Post 978780)
I wonder did Sister Sarah Palin witness that strike on those Commies from her Porch?

That would be a sight to see! To sit in comfort watching destruction rain down upon both the wilful heathens and the misinformed alike and to hear or imagine their wails of anguish. Sounds like heaven to me!

Johny Joe Hold 02-17-2013 03:22 PM

I just learned more about the Glory of God. He threw those rocks at Jews. Obviously, it was punishment for killing Jesus:

http://forward.com/articles/171304/s...d-as-me/?p=all

august 02-18-2013 02:52 AM

http://www.igsb.uiowa.edu/browse/meteor/meteor.htm

Trouble is, how do we explain these?

Seth Campbell 02-18-2013 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 978432)
They probabl-y ran the last few Christians out of town.

Genesis 18:32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

Revelation 6:9-13 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Oh Lord, she's at it again. :facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by august (Post 979023)
http://www.igsb.uiowa.edu/browse/meteor/meteor.htm

Trouble is, how do we explain these?

Failed grade 2 science did you? The picture has a pretty good explanation on it.

MitzaLizalor 02-18-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 978432)

God always answers our prayers. As Christian children were being tortured for not saying "the mass" during the 8th and 9th centuries God heard their prayers (and their screams) and what a joy it is to see their prayers and the prayers of their loved ones answered in these last days, with the idolators brought low.

I was reading God's Word again last night, reviewing the passages concerning these times and will just re-post I'd collated earlier, here.

We know that Jesus will be returning quite soon. All events following the miraculous re-establishment of the State of Israel will be witnessed by a single generation.
GOD’S PROMISE
AMOS 9
For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.
11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
14b-15 ..they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.
KJV . look up

HOW IT WILL HAPPEN
ISAIAH 66
Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day?
or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
KJV . look up
WHEN DID IT HAPPEN?
May 14, 1948
The State of Israel was proclaimed in that single day. We know that The Israelites were dispersed among many heathen nations following The Crucifixion. Even prior that, due to their apostasy, they were not governing the land they lived in. Now over 24 centuries later, there they are. The idea of a Nation’s “birth” before the “travail” of labour beautifully describes exactly what happened in 1948 [the spontaneous birth] and what we see now [the travail].
JESUS SPEAKS DIRECTLY TO US
LUKE 21
So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
KJV . look up
It is we who see these things come to pass (not some other generation, that of Nero say, or of Kubla Khan). It is our generation that will not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Obviously that does not mean that anyone knows the time or date, or even the season of His return, but we are assured that the heathens will be suffering. Suffering hugely. I will go now and read all of Revelation again.

august 02-18-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Campbell (Post 979031)
Oh Lord, she's at it again. :facepalm:

Failed grade 2 science did you? The picture has a pretty good explanation on it.

I passed Grade 2 science. How does the picture explain?

Quote:

These pieces of the Amana Meteorite, from an old exhibit of numbered specimens, show their darkened crusts, rounded edges, and pitted surfaces.
In what way does the picture explain that God did not find sin in Iowa in the years the meteors fell?

Jack O'fagan 02-18-2013 08:56 PM

I have heard talk that some believe that God smited the dinosaurs with a rock from the firmament.

http://media.smithsonianmag.com/imag...rizona-631.jpg

I'm not sure about this though. Firstly it isn't directly mentioned in the KJV1611 and secondly I think it's very unlikely that they would all be huddled together in the same place.

However I can't help but wonder if this passage could relate to this possible event,

Psalm 74:14 Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

A direct strike on the head from a meteor would definitely break it and it makes sense that the people that lived along side the dinosaurs would have made the most of the food opportunity,

YIC

Jack

MitzaLizalor 02-18-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan (Post 979229)
Psalm 74

Some animals become vermin. Russians for example are noted for feeding their younger children to wolves, especially when travelling by sleigh. Once such beasts as wolves, bears and lions roamed abroad in England to rip, maim and kill. People were terrified, a reversal of God's Ordained Order:

GENESIS 9
And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3a Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you;
KJV

Therefore your nation exterminated those wretched creatures and no longer need you live in fear and dread of them. Hallelujah! Now that "environmentalists" (druids) have taken over the hearts and souls of your de facto government (the civil service) is it planned to reintroduce those species? I understand that the Russians are very active in certain parts of your once Godly Land (the east) and would probably like some wolves to feed their children to.