The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Infinity 08-26-2013 04:44 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1023864)
The Bible allows for a man to sell his daughter. Why do you hate God so much?

How would the police respond to the fact people on here are trying to sell their children when it's illegal? :nono:

Mary Etheldreda 08-26-2013 04:48 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity (Post 1023880)
How would the police respond to the fact people on here are trying to sell their children when it's illegal? :nono:

Hmm, let's think about that a minute. How would the police respond to a Christian following his religion?

Well... it is still legal, no thanks to the liberals persecuting us.

Infinity 08-26-2013 05:00 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1023882)
Hmm, let's think about that a minute. How would the police respond to a Christian following his religion?

Well... it is still legal, no thanks to the liberals persecuting us.

It is always illegal, because human beings are not property and therefore can't be solved. Selling a human counts as slave trafficking, and that is illegal.

Mary Etheldreda 08-26-2013 05:06 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity (Post 1023883)
It is always illegal, because human beings are not property and therefore can't be solved. Selling a human counts as slave trafficking, and that is illegal.

Exchanging gifts with the father of the bride is not illegal, dear.

:)

Infinity 08-26-2013 05:08 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1023885)
Exchanging gifts with the father of the bride is not illegal, dear.

:)

We will see about that... :busted_cop:

Donovan A. Mordecai 08-26-2013 05:10 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Will you record the phone call that you have with the authorities, and then post it here for us?

God Bless
DAM

Mary Etheldreda 08-26-2013 05:11 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity (Post 1023887)
We will see about that... :busted_cop:

Oh, please do report back to us when you call the police and tell them that Christians are reading and following the Holy Bible!

:giggle:

Dr Laurence Niles 08-26-2013 05:13 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity (Post 1023887)
We will see about that... :busted_cop:

What you seem to forget is that Christians are also Judges, lawmakers and policemen.

This expression of love for Christ goes beyond your narrow minded bigotry.

God bless.

Miss Tanith 09-03-2013 08:42 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I'll pray you get a decent rate for her, but with the help of these True Christians, I doubt you could go wrong! :D Good luck with selling her.

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 03:28 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Tanith (Post 1025742)
I'll pray you get a decent rate for her, but with the help of these True Christians, I doubt you could go wrong! :D Good luck with selling her.

Treating a daughter as an object instead of giving her love and care, you should be very ashamed of yourself, you should know you're commiting a crime called human trafficking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_t...ex_trafficking

Thomas Taylor 09-09-2013 04:31 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027129)
Treating a daughter as an object instead of giving her love and care, you should be very ashamed of yourself, you should know you're commiting a crime called human trafficking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_t...ex_trafficking

My dear girl, what we do is not human trafficking. We do what the Lord, our God, instructs us to do.

Please read your Bible and this might become clear to you.

Dowry


"(mohar; i.e., price paid for a wife, Gen. 34:12; Ex. 22:17; 1" "Sam. 18:25), a nuptial present; some gift, as a sum of money," which the bridegroom offers to the father of his bride as a satisfaction before he can receive her. Jacob had no dowry to "give for his wife, but he gave his services (Gen. 29:18; 30:20;" 34:12)

How, pray tell is this human trafficking? It's a gift. My world, girl, you really need instruction in the ways of proper Christian folk.

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 10:38 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor (Post 1027147)
My dear girl, what we do is not human trafficking. We do what the Lord, our God, instructs us to do.

Please read your Bible and this might become clear to you.

Dowry

****IGNORANT GARBAGE DELETED*****

How, pray tell is this human trafficking? It's a gift. My world, girl, you really need instruction in the ways of proper Christian folk.

You're really criminals and mean people using God as an excuse for your crimes. Christians should be good people who make good actions and take care of their children, not selling them as if they were cars or toys. They day I have children, I'll keep them very far of cults like this, if not, maybe people like you end kidnapping and selling them to crazy fanatics like you

Alphonse Alban 09-09-2013 10:41 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027190)
Christians should be good people who

Christians follow words of Christ, hence Christian. Of course it's hard for you to understand since you call words of Jesus as IGNORANT GARBAGE. Why do you hate Christians so much?

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 10:49 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1027191)
Christians follow words of Christ, hence Christian. Of course it's hard for you to understand since you call words of Jesus as IGNORANT GARBAGE. Why do you hate Christians so much?

I hate fanatics, not real christians. you should stop it before you cause real damages

Alphonse Alban 09-09-2013 10:51 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027194)
I hate fanatics, not real christians. you should stop it before you cause real damages

You just called actual bible and actual words of God as garbage.

Why do you dodge the question all the time? Why are you so angry all the time and why do you hate Jesus and Christians who follow Christ?

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 11:00 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1027195)
You just called actual bible and actual words of God as garbage.

Why do you dodge the question all the time? Why are you so angry all the time and why do you hate Jesus and Christians who follow Christ?

I already told you I don't hate christians but fanatics, and I'm angry with you because just because I'm a girl you think I must get married right now, that I have no right to study and I'm stupid when all of that is not true, but if that were not enough, you don't stop calling me a mexican when you know very well that I'm chilean. What I hate is stupidy, ignorance and bigotry, not christians. Did you understand now or I have to make you a drawing?

Alphonse Alban 09-09-2013 11:02 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027199)
I already told you I don't hate christians but fanatics, and I'm angry with you because just because I'm a girl you think I must get married right now, that I have no right to study and I'm stupid when all of that is not true, but if that were not enough, you don't stop calling me a mexican when you know very well that I'm chilean. What I hate is stupidy, ignorance and bigotry, not christians. Did you understand now or I have to make you a drawing?

We follow the bible. Bible is the only place where you can find teachings of Christs. We follow teachings of Christ because we are Christians. It's that simple.

You are just digging your own hole here with your hatred for Jesus. Please, stop to think for a second before you are making yourself look even more stupid.
I pray for your hateful soul.

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 11:13 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1027200)
We follow the bible. Bible is the only place where you can find teachings of Christs. We follow teachings of Christ because we are Christians. It's that simple.

You are just digging your own hole here with your hatred for Jesus. Please, stop to think for a second before you are making yourself look even more stupid.
I pray for your hateful soul.

So now you want me to think, since when using the brain is not a sin or something? And stop saying I hate Jesus, that's not true, what I hate is people who think that they can do whatever they want just because they think in a certain way, that's what I can't handle and what I hate

Alphonse Alban 09-09-2013 11:19 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027203)
And stop saying I hate Jesus, that's not true,

Then why do you call teachings of Jesus as satanic?

Miss Tanith 09-10-2013 05:15 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanWhore (Post 1027190)
You're really criminals and mean people using God as an excuse for your crimes. Christians should be good people who make good actions and take care of their children, not selling them as if they were cars or toys. They day I have children, I'll keep them very far of cults like this, if not, maybe people like you end kidnapping and selling them to crazy fanatics like you

Okay, girl, here goes.

A) Landover Baptist Church is not a cult. It is a loving Baptist Church.

B) I'm not sure about this, but I think someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Nobody on here has kidnapped a real child. C) Why would we kidnap anyone and then sell them back to ourselves? Are you crazy? Oh, my.

D) We don't sell the BOYS, idiot. We sell our girls to their husbands because the bible tells us so.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.


E) Fine, don't take your children to a good Church and save there aeternal souls. Damn them to hell if you want. But remember, they will, one day, be capable of making their own desicions and when that day comes they will hate you for keeping The Truth away from them.

ChileanWhore 09-10-2013 07:12 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

I'm not sure about this, but I think someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Nobody on here has kidnapped a real child. C) Why would we kidnap anyone and then sell them back to ourselves? Are you crazy? Oh, my.

D) We don't sell the BOYS, idiot. We sell our girls to their husbands because the bible tells us so.
Father: honey, I love you, and I would never hurt you in any way
Girl: I know that daddy
Father: and because of that, daddy has something very special for you in your 11th birthday
Girl: really? a doll? a dress? what is it?
Father: you can come in
Guy: hi Susie
Girl: who is he daddy?
Father: he's Brad, your new husband, he offered 10000 dollars for you and now you're his. You can take her Brad
Brad: ok Susie, let's go
Girl: I don't wanna go with him daddy, he's too old, I want to stay here
Father: Bible says I must sell you if I want you in heaven, come on, you two will have fun, and the next year you'll be a mom
Girl: but dad...
Father: just go, I have to count my money, oh, and Brad, if she screams too loud during babymaking, just cover her mouth, so you won't scare neighbours


And that's the story of Landover fathers, selling their daughters to old strangers since 1620

Cranky Old Man 09-10-2013 07:19 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanWhore (Post 1027389)
And that's the story of Landover fathers, selling their daughters to old strangers since 1620

Nonsense!

A True Christian™ would never say something as idiotic as "I love you, and I would never hurt you in any way" to a child. A good parent hurts his children a lot to prevent them from going to Hell!

Proverbs 23:13–14
Withhold not correction from the child: For if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, And shalt deliver his soul from hell.

Basilissa 09-10-2013 07:29 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanWhore (Post 1027389)
And that's the story of Landover fathers, selling their daughters to old strangers since 1620

To strangers? What are you, crazy? A True Christian™ father only gives his daughters to other True Christian™ men. Even though we females are practically worthless, our fathers would not risk our eternal damnation by giving us to somebody who is hell bound.

1 Timothy 2:15
Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Childbearing is only part of the requirement to get saved, the second part states that these children have to be True Christians as well. Now, we couldn't have True Christian kids having a hell bound heathen as a husband, could we?

ChileanWhore 09-10-2013 08:15 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1027391)
Nonsense!

A True Christian™ would never say something as idiotic as "I love you, and I would never hurt you in any way" to a child. A good parent hurts his children a lot to prevent them from going to Hell!

Proverbs 23:13–14
Withhold not correction from the child: For if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, And shalt deliver his soul from hell.

As I said before, I would never let my future children near of people like you, for your photo I can see you're a schizophrenic

James Hutchins 09-10-2013 08:37 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanWhore (Post 1027389)
Father: honey, I love you, and I would never hurt you in any way
Girl: I know that daddy
Father: and because of that, daddy has something very special for you in your 11th birthday
Girl: really? a doll? a dress? what is it?
Father: you can come in
Guy: hi Susie
Girl: who is he daddy?
Father: he's Brad, your new husband, he offered 10000 dollars for you and now you're his. You can take her Brad
Brad: ok Susie, let's go
Girl: I don't wanna go with him daddy, he's too old, I want to stay here
Father: Bible says I must sell you if I want you in heaven, come on, you two will have fun, and the next year you'll be a mom
Girl: but dad...
Father: just go, I have to count my money, oh, and Brad, if she screams too loud during babymaking, just cover her mouth, so you won't scare neighbours


And that's the story of Landover fathers, selling their daughters to old strangers since 1620

Sorry friend, that is simply untrue. $10,000 chili dollars is like $3.50 in real money. No man in his right mind would accept that for a dowry. I think someone took advantage of your father. He should of gotten 50 schekels. Was there a price matching policy written in the transfer papers?

Also, very few females have souls (obviously, you do not) and therefore get to go to Heaven.
Dr. Fred Neiman claims women have no souls and thus, have a zero percent chance of attaining Salvation. His argument is pretty solid... to quote him: "Jesus said that the sole reason God created women in the first place was to provide company and service to men (1 Corinthians 11:9), God determined that men would be lonely living alone, so he created women purely to keep men company and serve their needs (Genesis 2:18-22). Women are therefore completely subordinate to men (1 Corinthians 11:3). It stands to reason, though, that once men enter the Kingdom of Heaven, they will be one with God, and will no longer be lonely and in need of mortal companionship. Thus, the reason behind having women will no longer exist. Women, like the members of the animal kingdom, will fall by the wayside." Dr. Neiman went on to say that, "once men reunite with their maker, they will no longer be burdened with the care of women. After all, women were inferior creations from the start. Women are fond of self-indulgence (Isaiah 32:9-11). They are silly and easily led into error (2 Timothy 3:6). They are subtle and deceitful (Proverbs 7:10; Ecclesiastes 7:26). They are zealous in promoting superstition and idolatry (Jeremiah 7:18; Ezekiel 13:17, 23). And they are active in instigating to iniquity (Numbers 31:15-16; 1 Kings 21:25; Nehemiah 13:26). It was the inherent weakness of women that led them to be deceived by Satan (Genesis 3:1-6; 2 Corinthians 11:3; 1 Timothy 2:14). Consequently, women were cursed from the start (Genesis 3:16). There is simply no room in heaven for such flawed and inadequate beings."

Mary Etheldreda 09-10-2013 10:22 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanWhore (Post 1027389)
Father: honey, I love you, and I would never hurt you in any way
Girl: I know that daddy
Father: and because of that, daddy has something very special for you in your 11th birthday
Girl: really? a doll? a dress? what is it?
Father: you can come in
Guy: hi Susie
Girl: who is he daddy?
Father: he's Brad, your new husband, he offered 10000 dollars for you and now you're his. You can take her Brad
Brad: ok Susie, let's go
Girl: I don't wanna go with him daddy, he's too old, I want to stay here
Father: Bible says I must sell you if I want you in heaven, come on, you two will have fun, and the next year you'll be a mom
Girl: but dad...
Father: just go, I have to count my money, oh, and Brad, if she screams too loud during babymaking, just cover her mouth, so you won't scare neighbours


You're missing the point of True Christian™ charity (again). In True Christians™ homes across the world it may sound a bit more like this:
Father: "Honey, come sit on my lap. I want to have a word with you. On a foundation of fellowship and respect for God the lawgiver, you are ready now to deal with that indomitable enemy of all the sons of Adam - the flesh - independently from your mother and I. We've trained you up to remember that even when you want to please your family, and want to please God, you are going to feel the constant pull of the desires of the flesh. "The flesh lusteth against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh, and these are contrary the one to the other so that you cannot do the things that you would."

The spirit can receive instruction and make decision based on values, whereas the flesh is indifferent to good and evil. Like any animal or plant, the flesh seeks survival and propagation. It battles within seeking to maintain a stability that promotes health, and it strives without seeking zones of comfort and pleasure. The body has no built in governor that predetermines moderation or sets limits. It would eat what tastes good, and it would eat it now. It would rest rather than work and take rather than give. The body cares not how it affects others or what might be the long-range consequences. The body neither knows nor cares that present actions will result in cavities, obesity, colon cancer, heart disease, or venereal disease; it just pursues the line of immediate pleasure. Where there is not an active, mature, trained, and disciplined mind exercising control, the body is a self-destructive fungus. It is for this reason your mother and I have trained you up in the ways of the LORD. I earnestly hope you have genuinely accepted Jesus into your heart last year when you were baptized, for if that is the case, you will have been made into a New Creature, one that can identify and resist the temptations of Satan and his many delicious lies. You'll need this in your life, and starting next week you will have the opportunity to apply all that you've been taught, all that you've prayed for these last few years.

When you become a mother yourself, you must recognize is that the infant is born with all of the passions of body but with no capacity for self-restraint. Your toddler will have active bodily drives but no understanding or will to moderation and self-restraint. Your responsibility will be to train up your children in the same way we trained you up - to fear and obey the LORD, to serve Jesus by serving your husband. In this way, may the LORD grant you Salvation through childbirth, and may He be glorified in this next generation of souls dedicated to praising and serving Him.

This weekend you will be wed to Mr. Richardson. After the church ceremony, we will have a lovely reception, and you will go home with him. You will always be my daughter, but you will be Mrs. Richardson from now on, a woman created for him, and you he will rule over you, and in this divine role you will find satisfaction.

No, go clean up your dolls and toys, it's almost time for dinner. Atta girl."

Cranky Old Man 09-10-2013 10:26 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanWhore (Post 1027402)
As I said before, I would never let my future children near of people like you

Duh! You are a Hell bound Satan worshipper. Satan commands you to prevent your children from getting saved so your children will burn in Hell as well.

Quote:

for your photo I can see you're a schizophrenic
Judging people by appearances, why am I not surprised...

Miss Tanith 09-11-2013 12:04 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanWhore (Post 1027389)
Father: honey, I love you, and I would never hurt you in any way
Girl: I know that daddy
Father: and because of that, daddy has something very special for you in your 11th birthday
Girl: really? a doll? a dress? what is it?
Father: you can come in
Guy: hi Susie
Girl: who is he daddy?
Father: he's Brad, your new husband, he offered 10000 dollars for you and now you're his. You can take her Brad
Brad: ok Susie, let's go
Girl: I don't wanna go with him daddy, he's too old, I want to stay here
Father: Bible says I must sell you if I want you in heaven, come on, you two will have fun, and the next year you'll be a mom
Girl: but dad...
Father: just go, I have to count my money, oh, and Brad, if she screams too loud during babymaking, just cover her mouth, so you won't scare neighbours


And that's the story of Landover fathers, selling their daughters to old strangers since 1620

#sigh# I guess some people just won't accept the kindness of the Lord into their lives. Ask yourself this, little child, do you want to be like the Pharoah? He lost all the Egyptian firstborns and then drowned. All because he wouldn't listen to reason.

Miss Tanith 09-11-2013 12:10 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Exodus 9:12 And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses.

Are you forcing The Lord to harden your heart? Think about it. You know it's true in your heart, you're just spiteful because you're a woman. You don't hear me whining about being a woman anymore, do you? Accept your role gracefully.

ChileanWhore 09-11-2013 02:13 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1027428)
You're missing the point of True Christian™ charity (again). In True Christians™ homes across the world it may sound a bit more like this:
Father: "Honey, come sit on my lap. I want to have a word with you. On a foundation of fellowship and respect for God the lawgiver, you are ready now to deal with that indomitable enemy of all the sons of Adam - the flesh - independently from your mother and I. We've trained you up to remember that even when you want to please your family, and want to please God, you are going to feel the constant pull of the desires of the flesh. "The flesh lusteth against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh, and these are contrary the one to the other so that you cannot do the things that you would."

The spirit can receive instruction and make decision based on values, whereas the flesh is indifferent to good and evil. Like any animal or plant, the flesh seeks survival and propagation. It battles within seeking to maintain a stability that promotes health, and it strives without seeking zones of comfort and pleasure. The body has no built in governor that predetermines moderation or sets limits. It would eat what tastes good, and it would eat it now. It would rest rather than work and take rather than give. The body cares not how it affects others or what might be the long-range consequences. The body neither knows nor cares that present actions will result in cavities, obesity, colon cancer, heart disease, or venereal disease; it just pursues the line of immediate pleasure. Where there is not an active, mature, trained, and disciplined mind exercising control, the body is a self-destructive fungus. It is for this reason your mother and I have trained you up in the ways of the LORD. I earnestly hope you have genuinely accepted Jesus into your heart last year when you were baptized, for if that is the case, you will have been made into a New Creature, one that can identify and resist the temptations of Satan and his many delicious lies. You'll need this in your life, and starting next week you will have the opportunity to apply all that you've been taught, all that you've prayed for these last few years.

When you become a mother yourself, you must recognize is that the infant is born with all of the passions of body but with no capacity for self-restraint. Your toddler will have active bodily drives but no understanding or will to moderation and self-restraint. Your responsibility will be to train up your children in the same way we trained you up - to fear and obey the LORD, to serve Jesus by serving your husband. In this way, may the LORD grant you Salvation through childbirth, and may He be glorified in this next generation of souls dedicated to praising and serving Him.

This weekend you will be wed to Mr. Richardson. After the church ceremony, we will have a lovely reception, and you will go home with him. You will always be my daughter, but you will be Mrs. Richardson from now on, a woman created for him, and you he will rule over you, and in this divine role you will find satisfaction.

No, go clean up your dolls and toys, it's almost time for dinner. Atta girl."

If those were my father and I, I'll tell him I'm not going to marry a man I don't know and I don't love. Read this, I think is important

"Early and forced marriages can contribute to putting people, specifically girls, into a cycle of poverty and powerlessness. Most are likely to experience things such as violence, abuse and forced sexual relations. This means women who marry younger in age are more likely to be dominated by their husband. They also experience poor sexual and reproductive health. Young married girls are more likely to contract HIV and their health could be in jeopardy. Most people that are forced into a marriage lack education and become illiterate. Young ones tend to drop out of school shortly before they get married.

www.plan-uk.org"

I can't believe you don't love your daughters, they're children just like the boys, not objects to sell. Maybe your mind is completely dirty, but whether you like it or not, this is what happens now

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...23843585_n.jpg

Basilissa 09-11-2013 02:20 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanWhore (Post 1027464)
If those were my father and I, I'll tell him I'm not going to marry a man I don't know and I don't love. Read this, I think is important

"Early and forced marriages can contribute to putting people, specifically girls, into a cycle of poverty and powerlessness. Most are likely to experience things such as violence, abuse and forced sexual relations. This means women who marry younger in age are more likely to be dominated by their husband. They also experience poor sexual and reproductive health. Young married girls are more likely to contract HIV and their health could be in jeopardy. Most people that are forced into a marriage lack education and become illiterate. Young ones tend to drop out of school shortly before they get married.

Yeah, because wikipedia is such a reliable source. On the contrary, actual evidence shows that arranged marriages are more stable and result in less divorces than marriages based on a whim called "love."

Quote:

I can't believe you don't love your daughters, they're children just like the boys, not objects to sell. Maybe your mind is completely dirty, but whether you like it or not, this is what happens now
Tell me, why do you hate God and His Holy Commandments so much? You are much more intolerant than any other Hell bound atheist that I've ever met.

HeHasCometh 09-21-2013 10:31 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I could give you like, twenty bucks for your daughter.

Sister Saffie 09-22-2013 02:56 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I am the mother of three daughters and three sons (#7 is on the way and it's a BOY! Praise Jesus!) My husband and I actively looking for decently godly husbands for our daughters although they are only 4,3 and 1 it's never too early. We don't plan on selling them because that's sound like something A-rabs do and we want no part of it. But we are in negotiation with a couple of families looking for good Christian wives when the time comes which will be sooner than you think (I was married at 16 to a man my parents picked out for me and it's worked out fine as long as I don't bother him when he's tired or in a bad mood).

MitzaLizalor 09-22-2013 09:14 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
That girl is fortunate to have Associate Pastor Jones looking out for her.
Exodus 21:7-10 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
If she please not her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he has dealt deceitfully with her.
And if he has betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
If he takes him another wife; her food, her clothing, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.
I can't see any limitations in that passage such as restricting transactions to moon worshippers or the Arabian peninsula. Heve you ever been there? It's dreadful, although the last time I visited they had speed cameras installed on some roads to see how fast everyone went so that the speed limit could be adjusted. They decided on 160.


holygod1 07-16-2014 09:25 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
YOU ****SWEARING REMOVED*** ARE SOME SICK F *** S.

JUST AS BAD AS MUSLIM TERRORISTS.

AND I WILL BE NOTIFYING THE POLICE OF THIS SITE AND HOPEFULLY THEY CAN SAVE THAT INNOCENT CHILD FROM YOU MOTHER F **** E R S.

Wide-Open 07-16-2014 09:28 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Friend, you sound a tad angry, am I right? :unsure: Can we at least talk about it?

Didymus Much 07-16-2014 09:59 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by holygod1 (Post 1100871)
...AND I WILL BE NOTIFYING THE POLICE OF THIS SITE...

The practice of daughter-selling is endorsed by the Holy Bible; please see the Scripture posted in the OP.

Why do you hate religious freedom?

Pastor Ezekiel 07-18-2014 04:56 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by holygod1 (Post 1100871)
YOU ****SWEARING REMOVED*** ARE SOME SICK F *** S.

JUST AS BAD AS MUSLIM TERRORISTS.

AND I WILL BE NOTIFYING THE POLICE OF THIS SITE AND HOPEFULLY THEY CAN SAVE THAT INNOCENT CHILD FROM YOU MOTHER F **** E R S.

Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

Bjorn Jensen 07-20-2014 12:28 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by holygod1 (Post 1100871)
YOU ****SWEARING REMOVED*** ARE SOME SICK F *** S.

JUST AS BAD AS MUSLIM TERRORISTS.

AND I WILL BE NOTIFYING THE POLICE OF THIS SITE AND HOPEFULLY THEY CAN SAVE THAT INNOCENT CHILD FROM YOU MOTHER F **** E R S.

Its we who have the right religion, not the mudslimers. So how could we be just as bad as them?

meetmeinthepit 07-21-2014 07:28 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I am serious starting to think all of you are more disgusting and extreme than anonymous on 4chan


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved