The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37966)

sloppyjotbone 03-02-2010 02:24 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 481833)
There is no contradiction. Once again, you are wrong. :lol:

So they are agreeing with each other when one says those verses have to do with homosexuality, and the other says they do NOT have to do with homosexuality. Wow, this has completely changed my view of what it means to agree with someone.

James Hutchins 03-02-2010 03:14 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Son, I think the sloppiness has addled you brain. They are not discussing the same verse.

If I call my brother on the phone and he says it is raining, does that mean it is raining at my house? If I call some degenerate in Chile and ask him what season it is, will it be summer or winter there?

What they are doing is reading relavent Biblical® passages. Different ones, like the weather or the season of the year.

Miss Cassandra 03-02-2010 03:59 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 481888)
Son, I think the sloppiness has addled you brain. They are not discussing the same verse.

If I call my brother on the phone and he says it is raining, does that mean it is raining at my house? If I call some degenerate in Chile and ask him what season it is, will it be summer or winter there?

What they are doing is reading relavent Biblical® passages. Different ones, like the weather or the season of the year.

Are they? Are you saying that one half of the time Jacob is right, and the other half of the time Cranky? Because they are both talking about Mark 9:43 and Mark 9:47.

It is nearly springtime, James. Which part of the bible do you want us to follow when it's winter, and which part when it's spring?:lol:

Sariel 03-02-2010 05:52 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 481888)
If I call some degenerate in Chile and ask him what season it is, will it be summer or winter there?

Atleast most people in Chile aren't hateful people. Unlike so many of you Freeholdians :thumbsup:

James Hutchins 03-02-2010 06:00 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 481925)
Are they? Are you saying that one half of the time Jacob is right, and the other half of the time Cranky? Because they are both talking about Mark 9:43 and Mark 9:47.

It is nearly springtime, James. Which part of the bible do you want us to follow when it's winter, and which part when it's spring?:lol:

Get off the drugs young lady.

No, they are talking about different verse, do please try and keep up.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob11 http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s/viewpost.gif ...............Leviticus 18:22 ................
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s/viewpost.gif
............ Mark 9:47 and Mark 9:43 are clearly about porn and masturbation. For homosexuality we have: Romans 1:26-27..............
It is Winter (North)and Summer (South) throughout the world. Spring and Fall is some time off.

Cassandra, being you hate Christians, refuse to ever read the Bible, I am not going to waste the time to explain it to you. You want to snap out of it and get right with God, you let me know. Until then, effort spent on your is like teaching a nigra math. In one ear and out the other.

Miss Cassandra 03-02-2010 06:11 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 482008)
Get off the drugs young lady.

No, they are talking about different verse, do please try and keep up.

Can't you read, James? Jacob was talking about the passages Cranky quoted:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacob11 (Post 481680)
Those passages have everything to do with homersexicality. If you're a fag who deliberately ignores Leviticus 18:22 and who likes to look at gay p*rn or stroke your tallywhacker while fantasizing about men who are not Jesus, you should cut off your hands and pluck out your eyes.

As you can see, he was talking here about Mark 9:43 and Mark 9:47, and only started about Leviticus 18:22 afterwards.

Quote:

It is Winter (North)and Summer (South) throughout the world. Spring and Fall is some time off.
I was just asking what's going to change after Ēostre:innocent:

And by the way, didn't you believe the earth was flat? How do you reconcile this with different seasons on the northern and southern hemisphere?

Quote:

Cassandra, being you hate Christians, refuse to ever read the Bible, I am not going to waste the time to explain it to you. You want to snap out of it and get right with God, you let me know. Until then, effort spent on your is like teaching a nigra math. In one ear and out the other.
:sleep1:

James Hutchins 03-02-2010 06:15 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Yes the earth is flat. It tilts to help God give us seasons. Had you actually gone to Bible School, you would know this. Being the Sun is so close, only a little tilt is needed to make a big difference.

sloppyjotbone 03-02-2010 07:15 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 482019)
Yes the earth is flat. It tilts to help God give us seasons. Had you actually gone to Bible School, you would know this. Being the Sun is so close, only a little tilt is needed to make a big difference.


Wait....you really dont believe the earth is flat do you? I cant honestly think that you can believe that....

True Disciple 03-02-2010 07:19 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sloppyjotbone (Post 482060)
Wait....you really dont believe the earth is flat do you? I cant honestly think that you can believe that....

Of course we can. The Bible says so, stupid boy! Read this thread for more information!:angry:

sloppyjotbone 03-02-2010 07:27 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 482064)
Of course we can. The Bible says so, stupid boy! Read this thread for more information!:angry:


I read it, and it was most enlightening. Tell me, if the world is flat, how can you travel around it? You can leave one spot, continue walking in one direction, and eventually make it back to that same spot. How does this happen? Or, maybe God uses magic!!! Once you get to the edge of the flat earth....you magically are transported back to your original spot! Wow what a trick. You are being extraordinarily dumb to believe that the earth is flat. Not only that, but you are belittling God himself. To say that He would not make this planet intelligently is to say God was stupid. God is more intelligent than we ever will be, that is why scientists cannot understand many of the worlds secrets, because God was too complicated for them. He was too intelligent. God thought out every last detail of our existence, from the smallest of atoms to the largest of galaxies. God made the world in a way that makes sense. To think that He would make a magic flat earth with people magically appearing all over the place is insulting to the Lord our God.

True Disciple 03-02-2010 07:29 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sloppyjotbone (Post 482076)
I read it, and it was most enlightening. Tell me, if the world is flat, how can you travel around it? You can leave one spot, continue walking in one direction, and eventually make it back to that same spot. How does this happen? Or, maybe God uses magic!!! Once you get to the edge of the flat earth....you magically are transported back to your original spot! Wow what a trick. You are being extraordinarily dumb to believe that the earth is flat. Not only that, but you are belittling God himself. To say that He would not make this planet intelligently is to say God was stupid. God is more intelligent than we ever will be, that is why scientists cannot understand many of the worlds secrets, because God was too complicated for them. He was too intelligent. God thought out every last detail of our existence, from the smallest of atoms to the largest of galaxies. God made the world in a way that makes sense. To think that He would make a magic flat earth with people magically appearing all over the place is insulting to the Lord our God.

:offtopic:

I'm not going to answer this here, friend. This thread is meant to rebuke the Cassandra slut. Feel free to post this response again in that thread, maybe I'll address it there.

sloppyjotbone 03-02-2010 07:37 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 482080)
:offtopic:

I'm not going to answer this here, friend. This thread is meant to rebuke the Cassandra slut. Feel free to post this response again in that thread, maybe I'll address it there.

I will do you one better. I am starting a thread on the earth being round and God being an intelligent designer. INTELLIGENT. If you think you have the knowledge to prove that God created the world like a 5 year old with a playdough set then please feel free to comment on that post.

Raven. 03-03-2010 11:11 AM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
It was quite heartbreaking to read this, if what i read is true, it is indeed sad. i now know why i was sent here in the first place, yet this isn't anything i expected to see.

I don't know much about Iowa either, so i guess its time for some reasearch.

Raven

Miss Cassandra 03-03-2010 05:31 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven. (Post 482456)
It was quite heartbreaking to read this, if what i read is true, it is indeed sad. i now know why i was sent here in the first place, yet this isn't anything i expected to see.

I don't know much about Iowa either, so i guess its time for some reasearch.

Raven

Thank you, Sister! May the Wisdom, Spirit, Love and Compassion of the Mother Goddess aid you in your quest!:)

James Hutchins 03-03-2010 05:37 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven. (Post 482456)
It was quite heartbreaking to read this, if what i read is true, it is indeed sad. i now know why i was sent here in the first place, yet this isn't anything i expected to see.

I don't know much about Iowa either, so i guess its time for some reasearch.

Raven

Snap out of it, walk it off. Life is not bunny rabbits and moon beams. You cannot expect to spend your life living in La-La land while the rest of us are pulling your weight. I have read nearly every one of your posts and there have been some doozies, filled with ridiculous lies. I doubt you are even female. You're probably some 300 pound inmate at Joliet named 'Du-Wyane'.

Miss Cassandra 03-03-2010 05:41 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 482596)
Snap out of it, walk it off. Life is not bunny rabbits and moon beams. You cannot expect to spend your life living in La-La land while the rest of us are pulling your weight. I have read nearly every one of your posts and there have been some doozies, filled with ridiculous lies. I doubt you are even female. You're probably some 300 pound inmate at Joliet named 'Du-Wyane'.

Why, Jimmy mr. Hutchins, don't you have anything better to do than insult and ridiculize people who have found real spirituality in life?:angry:

Raven has opened her mind and heart to the Spiritual Realm, while you are lost in the Mundane Turmoil. If you bothered to listen to her, you might discover many truths which would make you a really happy man. Instead, you choose to follow a bloodthirsty Bronze Age god, which teaches you to hate and destroy other people.:thumbdown:

James Hutchins 03-03-2010 05:53 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Not true at all. I have created people, my 14 children are testament to that. It is true, I like my steak a tad on the rare side but I also believe (as you know) that each person is expected to pull their own weight. These moon people are all dirty sponges, just like hippies.

Icelandic Atheist 03-03-2010 09:38 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Enoch (Post 477978)
He's not. His hero is Malcom X, a Sunni mooslim.

Malcolm X was a great man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 478030)
Wow, you really are hateful! What has Jesus done to make you blaspheme His Word™ in such a gruesome manner? Did it ever occur to you that your father hit you out of True Biblical Love™?

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 478030)

Please return to the True Faith™, girl.:)



Yes, yes! Let's beat up women in the name of Jesus, that will justify it.

I've seen documentaries on these kind of communities, this actually sounds exactly like the plot to, oh wait, all of them. Where's the originality people ? Stand out !

You can begin my introducing BDSM to your elders, pretty sure no one is doing that at the moment, and if they are, they're doing it secretly which means you can claim all the glory !

Cassandra, I feel for you. I can, and do, believe your story and understand your anger, your rage, perfectly. I may not know how it feels like since I've never met abuse and poor parenting such as has been described but I do understand why you feel this way.

I wish you and your coven will prosper, as such is the nature of all things bound to the earth be it in body or spirit.

[Ok, that last thing just sounds silly when said out loud B)].

Pastor Ezekiel 03-03-2010 11:40 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icelandic Atheist (Post 482720)
Malcolm X was a great man

How dare you barge into God's favorite forum and post hatespeech like this! Malcom X was an islamofascist terrorist who hated America, hated Jesus, and wanted to impose sharia law on the world. :furious:

If it wasn't for brave Americans like Richard Nixon, you'd be bowing down to "macca" and married to a camel! :camel:

Miss Cassandra 03-03-2010 11:40 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icelandic Atheist (Post 482720)
Cassandra, I feel for you. I can, and do, believe your story and understand your anger, your rage, perfectly. I may not know how it feels like since I've never met abuse and poor parenting such as has been described but I do understand why you feel this way.

Thank you very much! You are a nice person, like many of your country who visit these forums are!:thumbsup:

Quote:

I wish you and your coven will prosper, as such is the nature of all things bound to the earth be it in body or spirit.
Quote:


[Ok, that last thing just sounds silly when said out loud B)].
I don't think it sounds silly! It's so great that you understand the way we feel about the earth and all things spiritual. I feel strengthened by your post, you're a really friendly person! I'd wish people here at Landover had only half the tolerance and understanding you show here, and the place would be much less of a nightmare!:)

Icelandic Atheist 03-04-2010 01:40 AM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 482807)
How dare you barge into God's favorite forum and post hatespeech like this! Malcom X was an islamofascist terrorist who hated America, hated Jesus, and wanted to impose sharia law on the world. :furious:

If it wasn't for brave Americans like Richard Nixon, you'd be bowing down to "macca" and married to a camel!

Hatespeech ? Oh please, I only offered an opinion, no need to get upset. You should strive to be more balanced, all this fanaticism does not suit you well.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-04-2010 11:36 AM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icelandic Atheist (Post 482886)
Hatespeech ? Oh please, I only offered an opinion, no need to get upset. You should strive to be more balanced, all this fanaticism does not suit you well.

Friend, defending God's favorite church is not what I would call "fanaticism."

And your unsaved opinions don't mean a thing to us or to the Lord. :rtfm:

Cranky Old Man 03-04-2010 11:44 AM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icelandic Atheist (Post 482886)
I only offered an opinion, no need to get upset

So if it is my opinion that you are an idiot you will not get upset?

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 11:51 AM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 483067)
So if it is my opinion that you are an idiot you will not get upset?

Of course he isn't. He doesn't care what a retard like you says. What sane person would?:thumbdown:

Cranky Old Man 03-04-2010 12:00 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 483076)
Of course he isn't. He doesn't care what a retard like you says. What sane person would?

I was trying to point out to him that opinions can be upsetting. Do you disagree?

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 12:07 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 483085)
I was trying to point out to him that opinions can be upsetting. Do you disagree?

Of course they can. However, my Icelandic friend here never said anything untrue about you or Landover, so you can't reasonably feel upset or offended.:thumbdown:

Lesbith 03-04-2010 01:35 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
It's insane how you guys all hate Iceland. Does the bible say anything about this whole hatred thing?

NO!
Thank you. : D

Bye the way, Miss Cassandra. I think you're an amazing woman. It's great how you manage to think for yourself, even though you grew up among these incredibly insane creatures calling them selfs True Christians. Keep up the good work! You should never change the way are, not for anyone.
Even though I don't like Wicca that much, you believe in something friendly, which doesn't judge you for the way you are. Keep up the good stuff. :)

Cranky Old Man 03-04-2010 02:32 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesbith (Post 483148)
It's insane how you guys all hate Iceland. Does the bible say anything about this whole hatred thing?

Aren't you pretending to be from the Netherlands? Aren't you aware Iceland stole billions from the Netherlands?

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 02:57 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesbith (Post 483148)
It's insane how you guys all hate Iceland. Does the bible say anything about this whole hatred thing?

NO!
Thank you. : D

They hate Iceland mainly because they need a scapegoat to fight.:thumbdown:
This is because there are mayoral elections shortly from now, and the candidate all these people support is Johny Joe Hold, a Republican populist. There are awful problems here in Freehold due to the dominance of the Landover Baptist Church, and Johny Joe Hold needs to divert attention away from that. Therefore, he keeps talking about how Iceland is evil and despicable. The advantage for him is that:
1. As I said, it diverts attention away from the real problems, so he doesn't have to address them.
2. It is a far away country, so people are not likely to know that his claims are false.

That's why I, and a number of fellow citizens which increases daily, have put our hopes in Alfred King, a great man who will bring change to Freehold and break the stranglehold of the Landover Baptist Church on this town. If he gets elected, it is very likely that many of these people are jailed for the crimes they committed in Freehold, and for which they never were convicted because of corruption in the legal system in Freehold.

Quote:

Bye the way, Miss Cassandra. I think you're an amazing woman. It's great how you manage to think for yourself, even though you grew up among these incredibly insane creatures calling them selfs True Christians. Keep up the good work! You should never change the way are, not for anyone.
Thank you! That's a really sweet thing to say!:)

Quote:

Even though I don't like Wicca that much, you believe in something friendly, which doesn't judge you for the way you are. Keep up the good stuff. :)
I think the most important thing is how people behave, not what their religion is. I despise the bible, but I've met christians who actually were very nice people, like you are.:thumbsup:

Philippe 03-04-2010 04:50 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 483207)
They hate Iceland mainly because they need a scapegoat to fight.:thumbdown:
This is because there are mayoral elections shortly from now, and the candidate all these people support is Johny Joe Hold, a Republican populist. There are awful problems here in Freehold due to the dominance of the Landover Baptist Church, and Johny Joe Hold needs to divert attention away from that. Therefore, he keeps talking about how Iceland is evil and despicable. The advantage for him is that:
1. As I said, it diverts attention away from the real problems, so he doesn't have to address them.
2. It is a far away country, so people are not likely to know that his claims are false.

That's why I, and a number of fellow citizens which increases daily, have put our hopes in Alfred King, a great man who will bring change to Freehold and break the stranglehold of the Landover Baptist Church on this town. If he gets elected, it is very likely that many of these people are jailed for the crimes they committed in Freehold, and for which they never were convicted because of corruption in the legal system in Freehold.

Don't forget that Johnny Joe Hold actually went to Iceland and met their lesbian PM.
So he knows better than Mr King (or you, as a matter of fact).
You're so naive, sometimes :thumbdown:

Lesbith 03-04-2010 05:00 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
@ Cranky Old Man: Yeah, so? That wasn't my desicion. I still have got MY money and don't really care about this whole economical thing.

@ Miss C. : I'm not really that much of a christian. I lied, because I was bored and wanted some fun. In fact: our believes have some things in common.

Alfred King 03-04-2010 05:57 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 483253)
Don't forget that Johnny Joe Hold actually went to Iceland

He did indeed spend time on tax payer paid vacations to Iceland of all places while I was busy working on CHANGE for Freehold.

Philippe 03-04-2010 06:08 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 483289)
He did indeed spend time on tax payer paid vacations to Iceland of all places while I was busy working on CHANGE for Freehold.

Thanks for confirming that he knows more than you about the Icelanders and the insult to God they symbolise.

Alfred King 03-04-2010 06:24 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 483297)
Thanks for confirming that he knows more than you about the Icelanders

So? Did you not notice we live in America?

Philippe 03-04-2010 06:27 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 483306)
So? Did you not notice we live in America?

So, since you're living in America, nothing else exists, right?
You're alone in the world?
There's no danger possibly coming from anywhere?
Wow!! People like you and your liberal friends are so self-centered!

Alfred King 03-04-2010 06:36 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 483309)
So, since you're living in America, nothing else exists, right? You're alone in the world? There's no danger possibly coming from anywhere? Wow!! People like you and your liberal friends are so self-centered!

Unlike Johnny Joe Hold whose priorities seem to be in Iceland, my priority is indeed Freehold and America. As it should be. People who value other countries more should go live there.

Philippe 03-04-2010 06:43 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 483319)
Unlike Johnny Joe Hold whose priorities seem to be in Iceland, my priority is indeed Freehold and America. As it should be. People who value other countries more should go live there.

Obama Travels To More Countries In First Year Than Any Other U.S. President

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_313012.html


You liberals liars are soooo irrational :D

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 06:56 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 483331)
Obama Travels To More Countries In First Year Than Any Other U.S. President

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_313012.html


You liberals liars are soooo irrational :D

The situation is a little bit different then when other Presidents were in charge!
Obama has to clean up the terrible mess he inherited from that braindead monkey George W Bush, and he needs to repair the significant damage Bush did to diplomatic relationships. After all, thanks to that retard, we're stuck in two stupid, silly wars which ruined America financially!:angry:

Philippe 03-04-2010 07:01 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 483339)
The situation is a little bit different then when other Presidents were in charge!
Obama has to clean up the terrible mess he inherited from that braindead monkey George W Bush, and he needs to repair the significant damage Bush did to diplomatic relationships. After all, thanks to that retard, we're stuck in two stupid, silly wars which ruined America financially!:angry:

Oh, so when YOU liberals travel, it's for the good cause, but when the True Americans do, it's bad? I've known people of bad faith (and also of Bad Faith) coming with better excuses than that :wacko:

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 07:03 PM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 483342)
Oh, so when YOU liberals travel, it's for the good cause, but when the True Americans do, it's bad? I've known people of bad faith (and also of Bad Faith) coming with better excuses than that :wacko:

Of course not! The difference is that Obama's foreign visits actually had a purpose, while Hold just took a vacation! Why would anyone living in Freehold care about Iceland?:wacko:


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved