The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Sex with Children: It's not perverted (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=69781)

Bob4God 09-16-2011 06:46 PM

Sex with Children: It's not perverted

I have been criticized unfairly by liberal Christians and atheists for being a "pedophile."

First of all, I would like to say I am not a pedophile. I have never had sex with a child, but I am not necessarily opposed to the idea.

I was unfairly labeled a pedophile simply for my Biblically-correct statements that having sex with toddlers and children is not prohibited by scripture.

For some reason, this is very upsetting to people, and I would like to explain why they're overreacting.

The Holy Scriptures provides an algorithm for human life; A set of rules to follow step by step to solve problems and avoid sin.

For instance, in Leviticus chapter 20, GOD provides a list of instructions regarding whom we may not have sex with. Some of these are quite well-known, such as GOD's commands not to have sex with members of the same sex.

Among other prohibitions are sex with your uncle's wife (Leviticus 20:20), sex with your neighbor's wife (Leviticus 20:10), sex with your own mother (Leviticus 20:11), and sex with animals. (Leviticus 20:15)

One by one, GOD crosses potential sexual partners for us off a list provided in Leviticus 20, but nowhere on that list does GOD prohibit us having sex with children and babies.

LIBERAL CHRISTIANS SAY GOD DIDN'T MENTION SOME THINGS BECAUSE THEY'RE PLAINLY OBVIOUS...

First of all, how can it be morally wrong if GOD has not said it is wrong?

GOD is the source of all goodness, and only He can decide if something is good or bad.

Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. - 1 Peter 1:16

There is one lawgiver:

There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
- James 4:17

It should be clear that we as humans are not entitled to decide for GOD what he wants us to do and doesn't want us to do.

Also, it should be clear that it is wrong to take something that isn't yours, but GOD still takes the time to say it is wrong. So do not accuse Him of being ambiguous on a topic just because it is obviously wrong. GOD has all His bases covered.

IS IT WRONG TO HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN?

In Numbers 31:18 the Children of Israel are entitled to keep all the female children that are virgins for themselves.

For what reason do they need to be virgins?

Is it fair to conclude that they were taken as wives and slaves?

The Bible is silent on their ages, but the number of female virgins captured in the battle was 32,000. This leaves ample room for toddlers and babies, since GOD does not trouble Himself with "age of consent" nonsense.

In fact, sexual consent is not an issue that GOD ever troubles himself with.

A lack of consent in sex implies victimhood, and if GOD cared about such liberal nonsense, what could He have been thinking when He ordered rapists to marry their victims?

Surely such a command is insensitive to what the victim feels. Fortunately, GOD does not care what the "victim" feels, and is far more concerned about the fact that the man hadn't married the woman before he went into her.

Clearly the most important moral issues with sex are marriage and gender.

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.

But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
- 1 Corinthians 7:8-9

Marrying for sex is Biblical, and there are no limits set on the age of those being married, and no objection from GOD in taking wives of any age.

CONCLUSION: PEDOPHILIA IS NOT PERVERTED

If people really understood the Bible, they would understand that GOD's concern is only that we be married to a human baby of the opposite gender before we have sexual relations with it.

Sex before marriage is perverted. (Exodus 20:14)

Sex with a person of the same gender is perverted. (Leviticus 18:22)

Sex with your sister is perverted. (Leviticus 20:17)

Sex with babies is not perverted.

Brother Temperance 09-21-2011 11:10 PM

Re: Sex with Children: It's not perverted

Praise! Preach it, Brother!

Pastor Isaac Peters 09-22-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 796858)
LIBERAL CHRISTIANS SAY GOD DIDN'T MENTION SOME THINGS BECAUSE THEY'RE PLAINLY OBVIOUS...

What's plainly obvious is that those liberal Christians don't know how to read Scripture (and I do mean read, not interpret). God said what He said and didn't say what He didn't say, and we are not to fill in any alleged gaps in His Word:

Deut. 12:32: What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Isaac Fisher 09-23-2011 10:51 AM

As long as everyone is married and of the other gender I see no reason. :)

xXGodIsntRealXx 09-23-2011 11:08 AM

I WOULD FIRST LIKE TO SAY THAT CLEARLY.... YOUR ALL PEDOPHILES FOR EVEN CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT HAVING SEX WITH INFANTS IS RIGHT. SECOND OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT YOUR ALL RETARDED THE EARTH IS piffleING ROUND AND ALL THE MISTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE ARE FOUND OUT BY MODERN SCIENCE NOT BY READING A piffleEN BOOK. YOU SHOULD ALL GET A LIFE!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:thumbsup:

Isaac Fisher 09-23-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXGodIsntRealXx (Post 798981)
I WOULD FIRST LIKE TO SAY THAT CLEARLY.... YOUR ALL PEDOPHILES FOR EVEN CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT HAVING SEX WITH INFANTS IS RIGHT. SECOND OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT YOUR ALL RETARDED THE EARTH IS piffleING ROUND AND ALL THE MISTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE ARE FOUND OUT BY MODERN SCIENCE NOT BY READING A piffleEN BOOK. YOU SHOULD ALL GET A LIFE!:

:thumbsup:

Why are you so mad? :wacko:
We aren't saying we should all have sex with five year olds. :)

We're simply saying that God doesn't really think much of it so chances are that it's fine. Maybe not very young children since they cannot bear children...
But fourteen/thirteen year olds are a-okay! :lol:

You can be a king in heaven if you obey God's law.
:king:
The Kingdom of Heaven is waiting.
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

I know you aren't up for talking but.. how old are you? What experiences do you have with God? Why do you hate him? :(

xXGodIsntRealXx 09-23-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac Fisher (Post 798982)
But fourteen/thirteen year olds are a-okay! :lol:

piffle YOUR A PEDO

Isaac Fisher 09-23-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXGodIsntRealXx (Post 798984)
piffle YOUR A PEDO

Stop saying 'piffle'. :( It's very unpleasant language.

And no, I'm not a pedo. Pedo means 'child' and I am 29. :D

As for liking children.... no.

I just don't think pedophiles are the scum of the Earth and should be shot on sight. :(

God can reach us all.:wub:

xXGodIsntRealXx 09-23-2011 11:26 AM

How are they not the scum of the earth, name one type of person that is worst than a pedophile.

Isaac Fisher 09-23-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXGodIsntRealXx (Post 798989)
How are they not the scum of the earth, name one type of person that is worst than a pedophile.

Unbelievers.

If that doesn't convince you how about... liberals (they want to legalize child raping and unmarried couples). :(

xXGodIsntRealXx 09-23-2011 11:33 AM

Are you saying because i dont believe in god I am a bad person...

Zechariah Smyth 09-23-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXGodIsntRealXx (Post 798991)
Are you saying because i dont believe in god I am a bad person...

Yes.

That and your atrocious grammar.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Titus Templeton 09-23-2011 11:46 AM

I always say that it doesn't matters how old, if shes pregnant the job is done.

xXGodIsntRealXx 09-23-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 798993)
Yes.

That and your atrocious grammar.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

In case you dropped out of high school.

You don't need to put a line after every sentence.

Yours Sincerely

piffle You.

WhiteHoodsFTW 09-23-2011 11:54 AM

Hmm, what type of brand of Vaseline do you use? I use a shitty home brand one, but it just leaves their asses all red and noticeable.

Yours sincerely,
A fellow Paedophile.

Zechariah Smyth 09-23-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXGodIsntRealXx (Post 798998)
In case you dropped out of high school.

Please use complete sentences.

Quote:

You don't need to put a line after every sentence.

There were two complete thoughts. Separating them seemed appropriate. I apologize if that confused you.

Quote:

Yours Sincerely

You don't need to capitalize "sincerely."

Quote:

piffle You.

These devil worshipers always resort to potty language!

:lol:

YiC,

Z. Smyth

xXGodIsntRealXx 09-23-2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 799002)
Please use complete sentences.

There were two complete thoughts. Separating them seemed appropriate. I apologize if that confused you.

You don't need to capitalize "sincerely."

These devil worshipers always resort to potty language!

:lol:

YiC,

Z. Smyth

In case you have zero sense of humor I was merely copying your sorry excuse for a sentence.

Zechariah Smyth 09-23-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXGodIsntRealXx (Post 799011)
In case you have zero sense of humor I was merely copying your sorry excuse for a sentence.

This is not a humor thread, young lady. Please use the search function to locate those.

YiC,

Z. Smyth

Isaac Fisher 09-23-2011 03:05 PM

I don't think you're a bad person... I just think you need to rethink your stance. :lol:

God can't forgive you if you don't believe in Him. Please, convert now and may save your soul. :fear2:

:)

braylix 08-07-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 796858)
I have been criticized unfairly by liberal Christians and atheists for being a "pedophile."

First of all, I would like to say I am not a pedophile. I have never had sex with a child, but I am not necessarily opposed to the idea.

I was unfairly labeled a pedophile simply for my Biblically-correct statements that having sex with toddlers and children is not prohibited by scripture.
For some reason, this is very upsetting to people, and I would to explain why they're overreacting.

The Holy Scriptures provides an algorithm for human life. A set of rules to follow step by step to solve problems and avoid sin.

For instance, in Leviticus chapter 20, GOD provides a list of instructions regarding whom we may not have sex with. Some of these are quite well-known, such as GOD's commands not to have sex with members of the same sex.

Among other prohibitions are sex with your uncle's wife (Leviticus 20:20), sex with your neighbor's wife (Leviticus 20:10), sex with your own mother (Leviticus 20:11), and sex with animals. (Leviticus 20:15)

One by one, GOD crosses potential sexual partners for us off a list provided in Leviticus 20, but nowhere on that list does GOD prohibit us having sex with children and babies.

First of all, how can it be morally wrong if GOD has not said it is wrong?

GOD is the source of all goodness, and only He can decide if something is good or bad.

Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. - 1 Peter 1:16

There is one lawgiver:

There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
- James 4:17

It should be clear that we as humans are not entitled to decide for GOD what he wants us to do and doesn't want us to do.

Also, it should be clear that it is wrong to take something that isn't yours, but GOD still takes the time to say it is wrong. So do not accuse Him of being ambiguous on a topic just because it is obviously wrong. GOD has all His bases covered.

IS IT WRONG TO HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN?

In Numbers 31:18 the Children of Israel are entitled to keep all the female children that are virgins for themselves.

For what reason do they need to be virgins?

Is it fair to conclude that they were taken as wives and slaves?

The Bible is silent on their ages, but the number of female virgins captured in the battle was 32,000. This leaves ample room for toddlers and babies, since GOD does not trouble Himself with "age of consent" nonsense.

In fact, sexual consent is not an issue that GOD ever troubles himself with.

Consent implies victimhood, and if GOD cared about such liberal nonsense, what could He have been thinking when He ordered rapists to marry their victims?

Surely such a command is insensitive to what the victim feels. Fortunately, GOD does not care what the "victim" feels, and is far more concerned about the fact that the man hadn't married the woman before he went into her.

Clearly the most important moral issues with sex are marriage and gender.

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.

But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.
- 1 Corinthians 7:8-9

Marrying for sex is Biblical, and there are no limits set on the age of those being married, and no objection from GOD in taking wives of any age.

CONCLUSION: PEDOPHILIA IS NOT PERVERTED

If people really understood the Bible, they would understand that GOD's concern is only that we be married to a human baby of the opposite gender before we have sexual relations with it.

Sex before marriage is perverted. (Exodus 20:14)

Sex with a person of the same gender is perverted. (Leviticus 18:22)

Sex with your sister is perverted. (Leviticus 20:17)

Sex with babies is not perverted.

first off your sick, second the Bible clearly tells us that sex is to be between married couples, and is to produce children , now it was common, in the days of the bible, when a young lady began her menstral cycle she was to be wed, same as the son, when he came of age, so seeing how toddlers and babies are unable to produce children there for it is a sin to have sex with a child, now as time progressed the age of consent has changed,