The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Favorite Bible Verses (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   True Christian Hate (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=109420)

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. 06-05-2016 07:32 PM

True Christian Hate

Dear Friends,

This post is for those visiting this forum who fail to understand the nature of Christian hate. Indoctrinated by Disney, Catholics and democrats a lot of people have this completely false notion that Christianity is all about loving everyone. They could not be more wrong.

True Christian Hate?
It's very simple actually. Psalm 97:10 teaches us: "Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked". This means that God commands us to hate everyone and everything evil. This is not optional. The Bible tells us we have to do this always, all the time and without exceptions. This means that:
  • God commands us to hate homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13),
  • God commands us to hate disobedient children (Deuteronomy 21:18-21),
  • God commands us to hate everyone who is not a Christian, which includes the pope and other catholics (2nd Chronicles 15:13)
  • and God commands us to hate everyone who is not obeying every single letter of every single word of every single verse of every single chapter of the entire Holy Bible (James 2:10).
But what about love?
There is room for love in the Bible, of course. In Matthew 22:37 we can read: "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." So Jesus Himself came to us and died for us to make very sure you understand the importance of loving God completely and utterly with your heart, your mind and your soul. He actually died in horrible pain to make sure you know this. If your love for God is any less than the absolute, total and unconditional love as commanded by Jesus Himself, you are disobeying the Bible and you will burn in Hell for all eternity (James 2:10). So if your love for God isn't controlling your entire existence, you are in very serious trouble. To make sure there is only room for loving God in your life Jesus commanded his disciples to hate everyone else (Luke 14:26): "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple". So this is clearly the type of unconditional love for God that is required to avoid the fires of Hell.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.

GordonJ 08-13-2016 01:57 AM

Re: True Christian Hate

The best summary is simple. God HATES liars.
anyone who lies to themselves concerning how they govern ideas, their methods of reasoning, or address the validity of the conclusions...
the way they lie to vindicate themselves, or preach, ignore...
their arrogance.

God hates people who lie to themselves privately in any way that reflects arrogance, willingly ignorance, delusion, self-serving behaviours or bigotry.

that covers all aspects of sin.

And it strictly says, God Hates Liars. it's not remotely confusing...

GordonJ 08-13-2016 02:02 AM

The only quote I remember of God hating anything. Indicates He hates every sinner, - on account of, denial of the word of God - for their lying... apart from idolizing blasphemers, being jealous, not loving God... disgracing ancestors... etc.. Unforgivable sins in their own rite, are all further blasphemy on account of self-delusion.

no one is innocent for a single sin... nor forgiven. their all blasphemy, and it is use of the Lord's name in vain to express that any act of denial of the word of God is forgiven. (I can rant about this extensively for pages...)

Mary Etheldreda 08-13-2016 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 1186459)
and it is use of the Lord's name in vain to express that any act of denial of the word of God is forgiven. (I can rant about this extensively for pages...)

Yes, I'm sure you can. But before you do, would you mind clarifying what you're talking about here? "It is use of the Lord's name in vain to express that any act of denial of the word of God is forgiven"?

What does it mean to "deny the word of God is forgiven"? Are you suggesting any expression of that (whatever it is) is taking the Lord's Name in vain?

This is a new and interesting way to interpret the Word. Or common language. I look forward to learning more!

GordonJ 08-13-2016 02:13 AM

it's not new or interesting.

idolizing adulterers is an act of denial of the word of God and it is unforgivable; SO is being jealous of them; Not loving God and all other accounts of sin.

Telling people that blasphemy - denial of the word of God is forgivable... - is blasphemy. It's use of the lord's name in vain. Denial of the word of God is unforgivable.

... that's not complicated. Never interpret the bible until you finish reading the entire book. Don't make it difficult by divvying it up.

Didymus Much 08-13-2016 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 1186459)
The only quote I remember of God hating anything. Indicates He hates every sinner...

There's plenty more about God hating than that in the Bible. Why should anyone listen to someone with such a faulty (or selective) memory? :hmmm:

GordonJ 08-13-2016 02:29 AM

alright. I'll play. because that is a great comeback.

quote the word Hate in the bible coming from God, other than Liar. and .... LOL... he hates more than every sinner? XD...
you make my headache hurt less. thanks.

the only Quote I heard that it says God hates, really was Liars. You surely can't quote God specifically "hating" anything else can you? I will be impressed to be reminded of such a thing... I only read the Bible once. I have a picturesque faith.

GordonJ 08-13-2016 02:34 AM

ps. That was a great comeback because I debate a lot of fools and arrogant people with very selective attention spans.

Didymus Much 08-13-2016 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 1186465)
...quote the word Hate in the bible coming from God, other than Liar...

Well, there's graven images: Deuteronomy 16:22 "Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth."

And divorce: Malachi 2:16 "For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for onecovereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously."

And worshiping God the wrong way: Deuteronomy 12:31 "Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods."

And Esau: Malachi 1:3 "And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness."

Need I go on?

Quote:

...I only read the Bible once...
Maybe you should refresh your memory, as perfect obedience to every last bit is required to fulfill your part of the Covenant:

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Quote:

...I have a picturesque faith.
So that's how you describe that smell? Interesting.

GordonJ 08-13-2016 02:48 AM

Sorry, Mary Etheldreda. the answer was, yes... My head hurts.. .

GordonJ 08-13-2016 02:53 AM

dydimus Much

You never actually indicated a single Thing God hates, you only alluded to something being there... God hates what you do to your gods.. etc.. that you have other gods... I covered that & you said I am off the ball.. and somehow have a short memory.. yet You can't point out one thing...
except for Esau... whom he hated for what?

try again. you sound way too proud and yet you presented nothing.

Didymus Much 08-13-2016 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 1186470)
...You never actually indicated a single Thing God hates, you only alluded to something being there...

Yeah, I alluded to something being in the Bible by quoting the specific verses illustrating my points. :wacko:

Quote:

...try again...
Why should I? You'll just deny what the Bible says, again. :thumbdown:

Quote:

...you sound way too proud and yet you presented nothing.
I'm denying your denial. So there. Nyaah nyaah pbbbffft. :P

GordonJ 08-13-2016 04:11 PM

re-read the content in context.
You are so thick-headed. < loosen up.>
do it up. You'll understand where you've become indiscrete.

I have the text here. I can see everything that was written. Re-read it buddy.

I Man Rastafari 08-13-2016 05:35 PM

Greetings Gordon. I have become quite skilled in communicating with white people since I came here to Babylon from my home which is in Jamaica and I would like to offer you some advice on how to deal with them. First of all they place a high value on good writing skills. I myself learned proper English and writing skills at the Methodist School in Kingston. If I was you I would begin each sentence with a capital letter and end with a period. There are many other buttons on the keyboard but we can discuss the proper use of them later. Also I think you should not be so hostile because it makes the Baptists angry. They have to deal with many hostile atheists and they are sensitive. If you want to be rude to the atheists that is OK I suppose because no one cares but I think it is really best to be polite at all times. Also you should brush your teeth every morning and apply a fine oil to your dreads.

Jah Guide
Trevor

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-13-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari (Post 1186487)
First of all they place a high value on good writing skills. I myself learned proper English and writing skills at the Methodist School in Kingston. If I was you I would begin each sentence with a capital letter and end with a period.

Well done, Trevor, you are doing really, really well, considering your very unfortunate background!

Just one small criticism, if I may? In what you call proper English, and what we more accurately call proper American, that should be If I were you. I won't confuse you with explanations - just try to remember it in future. And keep up the good work. We are all praying for you. :thumbsup:

All the best, dear,
JL-V

I Man Rastafari 08-13-2016 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1186492)
what we more accurately call proper American

The ladies at the Methodist School are Americans and the English I learned there is American. If ever I am invited to come to England I may have an opportunity to learn to speak English English unless everyone there is speaking Urdu by the time I get there. I am also hoping to learn to speak Spanish by the time it becomes the new language of America.

GordonJ 08-14-2016 12:41 AM

If I am correct. this topic is about What God hates about people.
and Our perfect Lord has perfect discursion.
I have made my point.

Alvin Moss 08-14-2016 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 1186512)
and Our perfect Lord has perfect discursion.
I have made my point.

Mebbe not. Could you expand?

Didymus Much 08-14-2016 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 1186512)
and Our perfect Lord has perfect discursion...

Quote:

discursion

[dih-skur-shuh n]
Spell SyllablesSee more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun 1. an instance of discursive writing, speech, etc.; a wandering or logically unconnected statement.
from http://www.dictionary.com/browse/discursion
Quote:

...I have made my point.
Yup. :thumbsup:

handmaiden 08-30-2016 09:35 PM

Has anyone actually done a word count on the number of times "hate" and "love" appear in the Bible? It might be a start to opening the pink, bleary eyes of all the fluffy-bunny believers who are still drowsy from their cozy naps in a sunbeam after consuming warm milk and cookies.

Boy, are they going to startled by the searing fires of hell. They can't even tolerate the plain truth about the Bible.

Self-assuredly Yours,

Handmaiden