The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone in for a white lion? There is an auction! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115493)

Bjorn Jensen 11-17-2018 03:06 PM

Anyone in for a white lion? There is an auction!

I am hoping to be the highest bidder, to be the one who will slay this vicious beast. If I will be the lucky one, I assume there are other manly men in Freehold who wants to follow me on this adventure? After all, these enclosures are pretty big, it's certainly no walk in the park, there is some help needed! There are less than 300 left in the world, who wouldn't want to be the one who finish the life of such a cool animal or at least be able to say you were on the same hunting trip? And it's infertile at that, which means it's completely worthless to the conservation of the genepool (to make sure that other manly hunters gets to shoot them in the future, of course).

Boys, get your passports, rifles, longbows and crossbows ready, we're going to South Africa!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...0-Aw04tw3kNCrA

Quote:

Fury over rare white lion being auctioned off 'to be shot by trophy hunters'

A rare white lion is set to be auctioned off to be shot by trophy hunters - in spite of a huge worldwide campaign to save him.

The majestic animal, named Mufasa, was confiscated three years ago when he was a cub, along with another baby lion called Soraya.

Animal lovers want to move him to a sanctuary, but authorities in South Africa have instead announced he will be sold at auction.

Because Mufasa is infertile, the only value he would have is to be bought by a hunting company and then shot.

There are said to be less than 300 white lions like Mufasa in the world, with just 13 still living in the wild.

More than 200,000 people have signed a petition calling for the decision to be reversed.

Comedian and animal rights campaigner Ricky Gervais alerted his followers to Mufasa's plight, tweeting: "Shame on the pathetic sadist who pays the money to shoot this animal, and shame on the snivelling coward who accepts the money too. Both worthless."
https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incomin...hy-hunters.jpg

Brother Gonzalez 11-17-2018 03:36 PM

Re: Anyone in for a white lion? There is an auction!

Very few people know the excitement of hunting an animal that can fight back to you. Yes, it can defend himself. Unlike cows for the slaughter, a lion in the wild can and will defend himself using the gift God gave it: claws, mighty jaws, super speed, strong muscles.

So it has a chance to scape from you and your ultra-accurate sniper rifle, helped by artificial inteligence and capable to hit a coin from 500 yards, with an accuracy of 2 o 3 milimiters. It can even come forward and hunt you and your team of 10 people heavily armed. It can climb your armored jeep and try to kill you!

Talk to me about fairness.

Johny Joe Hold 11-17-2018 08:01 PM

A white lion is a deviation from a normal lion. God has no use for people or animals that look deformed. Remember Leviticus 21:18, those who must not approach the Holy One are, "a blind man, or a lame, or he that has a flat nose or anything superfluous."

God would like all the white lions hunted down and killed. Get out your checkbooks and hunting rifles.

Bjorn Jensen 11-17-2018 08:14 PM

I wonder if they allow AR-15's?

MitzaLizalor 11-17-2018 09:41 PM

After the flood God decided on the correct relationship between fish and fowl, man and beast. It takes the form of a blessing. The only prohibition was drinking their actual blood or making it into those dreadful sausages so popular in Scotland.

Genesis 9:1-4 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Lions are not excluded. Just imagine if they had been! They'd neither fear nor dread us and would be roaming around like cows in India eating babies and messing everywhere. Not all animals are vermin but this pest species has been preying on us (or at least attempting to) for centuries. How in that case is it any different from smallpox?

I've heard that savages like to imbibe their blood. Is that true?