The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=81022)

Redeemed Papist 08-08-2012 12:31 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scotty niebuhr (Post 915581)
I'm through arguing over semantics. As erroneous as he may be, Reverend Clement's knowledge of scriptures is unfortunately much greater than mine.

After discussion with a few fellow devout Christians over dinner i've been enlightened to the conclusion that you and your people are beyond saving, and that I should waste no more effort trying to do so. I must say that I admire your people's tenacity in your faith, as mis-guided as it may be.

What exactly do we need saving from? You and your smug dinner friends with your made up God that you think is worth worshipping are the ones wasting your time.

Deists like you who just make up a god that agrees magically with all their inner feelings and somehow expect their opinions to thereby be beyond reproach make me sick.

Bjorn Jensen 08-08-2012 12:46 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Sikhs wears turbans
Muslims wears turbans

Sikhs worships demons
Muslims worships demons

Sikhs looks like muslims
Muslims looks like sikhs

Sikhs does not speak American
Muslims does not speak American

Sikhs wants the entire world to believe in their false religion
Muslims wants the entire world to believe in their false religon


I fail to see any difference!

sick raghead terrorist 08-08-2012 01:20 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I am a bum (Post 915756)
Sikhs wears turbans
Muslims wears turbans

Sikhs worships demons
Muslims worships demons

Sikhs looks like muslims
Muslims looks like sikhs

Sikhs does not speak American
Muslims does not speak American

Sikhs wants the entire world to believe in their false religion
Muslims wants the entire world to believe in their false religon


I fail to see any difference!


You preach how others should educate themselves, maybe you should educate yourself?

Sikhs wears turbans - Correct, probably 80% of American turban wearers are sikh
Muslims wears turbans - Correct, mainl only in arab coutries, in western countries, muslims usually wear hats - not turbans

Sikhs worships demons - WRONG, Sikhs worship god, one god only. Our gurus are our teachers, nothing more, we go by the word of our gurus, they are not our gods.
Muslims worships demons - As Far As I Know, Islam has come from Christianity and they believe in one god and prophets of god, one of whom is Jesus, as well as others from chritianity. Muhammed is their final prophet and came after jesus.

Sikhs looks like muslims - Sikhs can be identified by having a full, unshaven beard, they wear a meta bracelet on their arms at all times, they carry a dagger as part of their uniform and have long hair.
Muslims looks like sikhs - Muslims, although wearing turbans, do not necessarily have long hair, if they do, it would have been cut to a shorter length, they do not wear a steel bracelet, nor do they carry dagger as part of their uniform. usually their beards won;t have a moustace, and their beards are usually cut into a shape and not natural. also, if a muslim wears a turban, more often than not, their ears will not be tucked into the turban while a sikhs would.

Sikhs does not speak American - Most sikhs i know are very highly educated and are multi-lingual which is more that can be said for a lot of people on this forum. Sikhs speak ENGLISH (American is not a language) and don't necessarily always speak punjabi as not all kids are educated in it.
Muslims does not speak American - again, multi-lingual but will always speak their own religion to their own kind (As far as i know) All kids are forced to learn their language at a young age.

Sikhs wants the entire world to believe in their false religion - Pure and utter rubbish, sikhs do not force their religion upon anyone, its your choice whether you want to be a sikh.
Muslims wants the entire world to believe in their false religon - True, Just like you all on this forum want everyone to become catholic christian protestant, i don;t know - a bit confused.

I love how a good educational response from a non christian catolic protestant confused forum member gets deleted or ignored

Rev. Edward Clement 08-08-2012 02:01 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915770)
I love how a good educational response from a non christian catolic protestant confused forum member gets deleted or ignored

Friend, it is very unhealthy to breathe the fumes of a stopped up catalytic converter. Have you spoken with a True-Christian™ mechanic about this?

I now see you problem and why you are laboring under the delusions of sickh peacfulness as you do.

Careful friend, these sickhs have taken advatage of you and you have been totally brainwashed by their evil tactics of effective bombing research, invasive knife weiding terrorism, and the incorrect usage of towels an brooms.

I suggest you get this catolitic converter repaired post-haste, which means now.

sick raghead terrorist 08-08-2012 02:22 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Edward Clement (Post 915783)
Friend, it is very unhealthy to breathe the fumes of a stopped up catalytic converter. Have you spoken with a True-Christian™ mechanic about this?

I now see you problem and why you are laboring under the delusions of sickh peacfulness as you do.

Careful friend, these sickhs have taken advatage of you and you have been totally brainwashed by their evil tactics of effective bombing research, invasive knife weiding terrorism, and the incorrect usage of towels an brooms.

I suggest you get this catolitic converter repaired post-haste, which means now.

er, what?! make some sense please. whens jesus coming by the way?

Redeemed Papist 08-08-2012 02:25 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915787)
er, what?! make some sense please. whens jesus coming by the way?

Jesus is coming soon and has been for the last 2000 years. That's some track record.

Nobody knows when exactly but we do know that when He does people like you are in a whole heap of trouble. For starters you're in for some serious suffering while we watch from Heaven.

sick raghead terrorist 08-08-2012 03:24 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 915788)
Jesus is coming soon and has been for the last 2000 years. That's some track record.

Nobody knows when exactly but we do know that when He does people like you are in a whole heap of trouble. For starters you're in for some serious suffering while we watch from Heaven.

how will you know when he comes?

WWJDnow 08-08-2012 04:04 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915807)
how will you know when he comes?

We'll know because we'll be flying up to live with Jesus in Heaven and you'll be panicking because you were left behind.

Rev. Edward Clement 08-08-2012 04:16 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915807)
how will you know when he comes?

A trumpet will sound and we will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye!

1 Corinthians
15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

And we will recieve a crown from the Lord.

1 Peter
5:4
And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

And we will meet him in the air!

1 Thessalonians
4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

GLORY!!


sick raghead terrorist 08-08-2012 04:18 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 915840)
We'll know because we'll be flying up to live with Jesus in Heaven and you'll be panicking because you were left behind.

Will it be in my lifetime?

WWJDnow 08-08-2012 04:26 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915850)
Will it be in my lifetime?

Not if there are more shooters out there.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-08-2012 04:27 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915748)
Am i seeing this correctly or are my eyes going defective. did someone on this forum actually accept that sikhs do not demand execution of apostates!!

Rev. M. Rodimer, my view of you as a person and a christian has gone through the roof! :thumbsup:

I don't know about Sikhism to know if they do or not, that's why I said "the possible exception".

Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915850)
Will it be in my lifetime?

No man knows. But don't worry, when it happens, you will know!

2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

sick raghead terrorist 08-08-2012 04:29 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 915857)
Not if there are more shooters out there.

and if there aren't and we assume i live another 50 years. then will it be in my lifetime?

Redeemed Papist 08-08-2012 05:41 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915807)
how will you know when he comes?

Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Bit tricky not to notice...

You seriously need to read Revelation. It keeps you on your toes. I would much rather be in heaven.

Mary Etheldreda 08-08-2012 06:04 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I am a bum (Post 915756)
Sikhs wears turbans
Muslims wears turbans

Sikhs worships demons
Muslims worships demons

Sikhs looks like muslims
Muslims looks like sikhs

Sikhs does not speak American
Muslims does not speak American

Sikhs wants the entire world to believe in their false religion
Muslims wants the entire world to believe in their false religon


I fail to see any difference!

A thorough analysis. By looking at them, you couldn't tell one from the other:

http://www.hindu.com/2007/05/18/imag...1810341201.jpg

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-cont...6845431792.jpg

WWJDnow 08-08-2012 07:00 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915748)
Am i seeing this correctly or are my eyes going defective. did someone on this forum actually accept that sikhs do not demand execution of apostates!!

Sure, we all know that different Muslim sects have different rules.

Bobby-Joe 08-08-2012 08:24 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sick raghead terrorist (Post 915860)
and if there aren't and we assume i live another 50 years. then will it be in my lifetime?

I wouldn't hand wave off there not being more shootings. The racial tensions in this country have been the worst since the 1960s. Heaven's know we TRUE Christians™ know how crazy the hard right can get.

I really urge you to consider converting to Christianity before it is to late!

Free Market Fred 08-08-2012 11:39 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Actually, I think that these Sikh Muslims are even worse than the others. Those Sunny and Shittight Muslims lie and claim that "Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance," even though they're all terrorists. However, the Sikhs take it one step further - they just deny being Muslims! I mean if they're gonna lie about worshiping Allah and Mohammed and all those other Islamic terrorist gods, why should we believe them when they claim to be all about peace and love?

And while we're on this subject, I'd like to point out that Sikhs aren't the only Islamic terrorists who deny being Muslims. Over there in Tibet they got these Buddhist Muslims who call themselves "Lamaists" cause they worship bin Laden.

http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph.../tibetans1.jpg
Buddhist Madrassah in Afghanistan

http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph.../tibetans3.jpg
Militant imans running terrorist training camp

http://www.itmighthavebeen.com/graph.../tibetans2.jpg
Buddhist Muslim suicide bombers

Facing such hideous threats, we're going to need a big increase in military spending. That's going to cost a lot, but by eliminating Social Security and Medicare, I'm sure it's affordable. Besides, when it comes to Homeland Security, it's no time to be pinching pennies (and remember, Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter). Finally, I'm proud to say that my company stands ready to fulfill its patriotic duty by signing no-bid contracts so that we can bomb them Buddhist Muslims back to the Stone Age - while at the same time increasing shareholder value!

Yet another win-win for public-private partnerships!

Bjorn Jensen 08-09-2012 05:57 AM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Peaceful people does not wear knives in public, peaceful people wears a Smith & Wesson 25-2 in public, it's really that simple!

sick raghead terrorist 08-09-2012 08:43 AM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 915917)
A thorough analysis. By looking at them, you couldn't tell one from the other:

http://www.hindu.com/2007/05/18/imag...1810341201.jpg

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-cont...6845431792.jpg

BROTHER, these are both sikhs

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 915946)
Sure, we all know that different Muslim sects have different rules.

juslt like christians, catholics, etc...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 915989)
I wouldn't hand wave off there not being more shootings. The racial tensions in this country have been the worst since the 1960s. Heaven's know we TRUE Christians™ know how crazy the hard right can get.

I really urge you to consider converting to Christianity before it is to late!

I'd rather die and go to hell, but would love to meet jesus first :) boy you've made me scared of trumpets!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by I am a bum (Post 916240)
Peaceful people does not wear knives in public, peaceful people wears a Smith & Wesson 25-2 in public, it's really that simple!

A sikh does not discriminate. if you are being beat up in a street, even being as racist as you are, a sikh would still defend you - with his kirpan.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved