The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Employee productivity hit by psycho girlfriend (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=69495)

lukasekman 09-07-2011 03:10 PM

Employee productivity hit by psycho girlfriend

I have an employee who have performed well and do not demand very much pay, no union thugs. But his performance have declined dramatically the last months, and i can just invoice my customers for 40-50 percent of his normal production. He is often late and tired.

I interrogated him to find the reason. By pushing him a bit, I found out that he is in relationship with a psycho girlfriend, who has anorexia and borderline personality disorder. She is a satanic emo who enjoy to cut herself, and threat people with suicide to get attention. She obviously drain lots of energy that he need at work. I told him that he need to immediately terminate the relationship or get fired, but he say that "it is not that easy".

I am not a lawyer, and don't know if I can get in trouble for firing him for that reason. Is it safe?
I have also considered kidnapping his girlfriend and force feeding her on McDonalds.

Nobar King 09-07-2011 03:18 PM

Re: Employee productivity hit by psycho girlfriend

It depends what state you're in. Also, you NEVER tell your employee why he's being fired. You can fire someone for no reason or any reason at all, but if you tell them why it gives them ammunition in case they decide to sue you.

Felicity 09-07-2011 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 792812)
I have also considered kidnapping his girlfriend and force feeding her on McDonalds.

Why no stone her to death? :) #Deuteronomy 22:21

Redeemed Papist 09-07-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felicity (Post 792818)
Why no stone her to death? :) #Deuteronomy 22:21

Felicity.

Your father must be so proud of you and your grasp of God's will. The man he chooses to be your husband will be so lucky. Your sisterly love for this poor afflicted man shines like a beacon and zooming in on a fabulous way to express God's loving harshness for the sinful is an example to us all.

:innocent:

HTannor 09-07-2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 792812)
.....By pushing him a bit, I found out that he is in relationship with a psycho girlfriend, who has anorexia and borderline personality disorder.

I believe your have a clear case of in hoc signo vinces toot sZerolla and this travesty of justice would find a friendly ear in my court.

Is there any chance you can ask for a juris calamitus (change of venue) where you can bring lex luthor prudence hershey s'mores into my district?