The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Special Ed. Teacher Puts Aspie in Garbage Can (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=105748)

Regis Alexandrus 05-16-2015 05:03 AM

Special Ed. Teacher Puts Aspie in Garbage Can

According to this report, a special education teacher in Georgia grabbed an Aspergian student by his ankles and dunked him in a garbage can saying "If you're going to behave like Oscar the Grouch, you're going to go in the trash like Oscar." even while the boy screamed and pleaded for her to stop. Her fellow teachers witnessed the incident and reported it to the police. The parents of het students accuse her of assaulting, spitting, and swearing at their children.

www.wnem.com/story/29010034/more-accusations-against-teacher-arrested-for-putting-child-in-trash-can

http://wgcl.images.worldnow.com/images/7701638_G.jpg

Your feedback please.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 05-16-2015 11:27 AM

Re: Special Ed. Teacher Puts Aspie in Garbage Can

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regis Alexandrus (Post 1145628)
Your feedback please.

Certainly. My feedback on this story is that I think you are confusing me with someone who cares.

All the best, dear,
Joanna

Dr Laurence Niles 05-16-2015 11:33 AM

What does this have to do with the Sacrifice our Lord made for those who would follow Him?

YIC

Tiffany Carson, otakugirl 05-16-2015 11:39 AM

Why would anyone do that :(((((

Talitha 05-16-2015 12:31 PM

Hahahahahahahaha.
She should have filled it with water first.
Best thing for Demon removal.

James Hutchins 05-16-2015 04:05 PM

I fail to see what the story is about. Putting garbage in the can. I do it every day. Then when the can is full, I dump it in the pit out back and cover with dirt. If the assburgerian was still thrashing, that is another issue. Big plastic cans make less of a ruckus than the metal ones.

Regis Alexandrus 05-16-2015 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1145680)
I fail to see what the story is about. Putting garbage in the can. I do it every day. Then when the can is full, I dump it in the pit out back and cover with dirt. If the assburgerian was still thrashing, that is another issue. Big plastic cans make less of a ruckus than the metal ones.

She was arrested for it.

Dr Laurence Niles 05-16-2015 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regis Alexandrus (Post 1145682)
She was arrested for it.

The Aspergian was male, not female.

YIC

Basilissa 05-16-2015 06:58 PM

Quote:

According to this report, a special education teacher in Georgia grabbed an Aspergian student by his ankles and dunked him in a garbage can saying "If you're going to behave like Oscar the Grouch, you're going to go in the trash like Oscar." even while the boy screamed and pleaded for her to stop. Her fellow teachers witnessed the incident and reported it to the police. The parents of het students accuse her of assaulting, spitting, and swearing at theit children.

www.wnem.com/story/29010034/more-accusations-against-teacher-arrested-for-putting-child-in-trash-can

Your feedback please.

While putting a cry baby in a trash can is not exactly a Bible Approved™ method of punishment such as beating with a rod (Proverbs 13:24), the report fails to mention whether the child in question had blue marks after the treatment?

It is important, since such marks would mean that the child has bean cleansed of evil:

Proverbs 20:30. The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.

However, there is only so much a God fearing teacher can do. The child in question would have been healed of any affliction, if only he had prayed to Jesus to be healed:

James 5:13-16
13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Regis Alexandrus 05-16-2015 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1145683)
The Aspergian was male, not female.

YIC

I was referring to the teacher, who is out on bond.

Regis Alexandrus 05-16-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1145691)
While putting a cry baby in a trash can is not exactly a Bible Approved™ method of punishment such as beating with a rod (Proverbs 13:24), the report fails to mention whether the child in question had blue marks after the treatment?

It is important, since such marks would mean that the child has bean cleansed of evil:

Proverbs 20:30. The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.

However, there is only so much a God fearing teacher can do. The child in question would have been healed of any affliction, if only he had prayed to Jesus to be healed:

James 5:13-16
13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Perhaps this story will be what you were looking for:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/05...-special-needs

The teacher pushed push pins in a black thirteen year-old non-verbal autistic boy's arm and was arrested for it.

Dr Laurence Niles 05-16-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regis Alexandrus (Post 1145694)
I was referring to the teacher, who is out on bond.

I find it crazy that she was arrested for disciplining this rowdy youngster. I would not be surprised to learn that the child's folks taught him to be aspergian as a way of scrounging food stamps (I'm not making a reference to coloreds, here).

There's just not enough information decide exactly why she was arrested: for all I know she might be a lesbian and that could be the issue. They can be quite violent and it's a well known fact that lesbians are stronger with higher pain tolerance than normal people.

YIC

Regis Alexandrus 05-16-2015 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1145696)
I find it crazy that she was arrested for disciplining this rowdy youngster. I would not be surprised to learn that the child's folks taught him to be aspergian as a way of scrounging food stamps (I'm not making a reference to coloreds, here).

There's just not enough information decide exactly why she was arrested: for all I know she might be a lesbian and that could be the issue. They can be quite violent and it's a well known fact that lesbians are stronger with higher pain tolerance than normal people.

YIC

If she was arrested for being a homosexual, she would have filed a lawsuit with pro-democratic/pro-evil groups like GLAAD and the ACLU and the case would have received international attention for weeks on-end.

Dr Laurence Niles 05-16-2015 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regis Alexandrus (Post 1145697)
If she was arrested for being a homosexual, she would have filed a lawsuit with pro-democratic/pro-evil groups like GLAAD and the ACLU and the case would have received international attention for weeks on-end.

If the gaywise want to start putting kids in bins they need to think again :angry:

But this is Obama's dictatorship so I guess that's fine, now. If I knew of any homer getting his hands or my clean limbed young Nephew you can bet your ass he better be running for his life, I expect.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

It would be nice if just once the gosh darned queers could keep themselves out of our forums. I come here to fellowship with others, not worry about a bunch of queers getting their hands on my naive, young, eager, young Nephew :furious:

YIC

Regis Alexandrus 05-16-2015 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1145698)
If the gaywise want to start putting kids in bins they need to think again :angry:

But this is Obama's dictatorship so I guess that's fine, now. If I knew of any homer getting his hands or my clean limbed young Nephew you can bet your ass he better be running for his life, I expect.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

It would be nice if just once the gosh darned queers could keep themselves out of our forums. I come here to fellowship with others, not worry about a bunch of queers getting their hands on my naive, young, eager, young Nephew :furious:

YIC

I have a young nephew myself and I would turn any pedophile's head into pulp if he/she ever molested him. If it makes any difference, the boy in the report was a non-verbal black autistic.

Jim Farmer 05-17-2015 01:34 AM

Mr Alexandrus, Instead of asking us what we think about things, why don't you tell us what you thing about things? For instance, what do you think about the teacher dumping the aspie kid in the garbage can?
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Ugly_3aaa81_633357.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-D5axeZjCV5...s1600/puke.JPG

Pastor Ezekiel 05-17-2015 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regis Alexandrus (Post 1145703)
.... the boy in the report was a non-verbal black autistic.

How is this news? Who on earth would care what a jigaboo retard gets up to?

Trash get's tossed, Jesus gets praised. :thumbsup:

Regis Alexandrus 05-17-2015 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Farmer (Post 1145726)
Mr Alexandrus, Instead of asking us what we think about things, why don't you tell us what you thing about things? For instance, what do you think about the teacher dumping the aspie kid in the garbage can?
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Ugly_3aaa81_633357.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-D5axeZjCV5...s1600/puke.JPG

I assume that the school was lenient on her to the point where she believed that her potential consequences where non-existent because if she did not want to go to jail, she should have committed her action in private, where there would have been no witnesses. instead of a crowded hallway. I assume that her school would have done nothing to her if none of her peers reported the incident to the police, who would then investigate the school's administration itself for possible cover-ups because the parents of other students issued complaints about the teacher in question. I assume that the school's administration was afraid of being sued by their teachers' union, which is often the case in cases such as this.

Jim Farmer 05-17-2015 09:41 AM

Let me be a little more specific. Do you think the teacher was right? What would God have thought? Some scriptural backup to your opinion would be nice.

Ezekiel Bathfire 05-17-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

...a special education teacher in Georgia grabbed an Aspergian student by his ankles and dunked him in a garbage .

Three verses:
2Th:3:13: But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
2Th:3:14: And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
2Th:3:15: Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

Two words: "Tough Love."

One :god-fancy:.