The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I am so tired of the extreme liberal agenda pushed by the Fox News (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118184)

Basilissa 11-10-2020 02:42 AM

I am so tired of the extreme liberal agenda pushed by the Fox News

Fox News used to be godly. And now, this:

Quote:

The Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto on Monday cut away from a press briefing featuring Kayleigh McEnany, who is both the White House press secretary and a Trump campaign spokesperson, as she continued to push the campaign's baseless claims of election fraud.
"She's charging the other side as welcoming fraud and illegal voting. Unless she has more details to back that up, I can't in good countenance continue to show you this," Cavuto said as he cut off the press conference, pushing back on what he described as "explosive" charges from McEnany.
Seriously, how low can Fox News go?! :angry: Siding with the state officials in charge of the elections, and with judges who are throwing out President Trump's lawsuits, against a Republican president?! The world must be ending. I am horrified but also rather relieved as this can only mean we will be Raptured very soon.

Johny Joe Hold 11-10-2020 04:29 AM

Re: I am so tired of the extreme liberal agenda pushed by the Fox News

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1276235)
Seriously, how low can Fox News go?! :angry: Siding with the state officials in charge of the elections, and with judges who are throwing out President Trump's lawsuits, against a Republican president?! The world must be ending. I am horrified but also rather relieved as this can only mean we will be Raptured very soon.

Every good citizen knows all news about the U.S. and the world comes out of the White House. When the Presidents press staff says something it is not the media's job to dispute it. Their job is to write it down. Pulling down his press secretary's report of corruption in voting was just plain wrong.

WWJDnow 11-10-2020 04:29 AM

I think it's because they want Tucker Carlson to be elected in 2024, and they're worried that if President Trump is reelected, Pence will get the nomination. I don't know, but many people are saying that Carlson is Rupert Murdock's love child. Many people.

MitzaLizalor 11-15-2020 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1276235)

Have you heard of News Of The World?

Johny Joe Hold 11-15-2020 03:21 PM

Fox should be at the forefront of condemning thuggery. All of these local election officials would not be denying illegalities if they were permitted to report what they observed. The reason they are not reporting illegal voting is simple: Thugs from the Democratic Party are warning them of physical harm.

This country needs a witness protection program for officials working the polls. If one were in place right now Trump would be ahead.

WilliamJenningsBryan 11-16-2020 03:51 AM

It seems that old man Rupert Murdoch has turned over the running of Fox News to one of his lummox sons - who by most accounts couldn't run a hot dog stand at a profit. Then they put RINO Trump hater Paul Ryan on their Board.

Then they hired corrupt debate moderator for the 2016 elections Donna Brazile, who was caught giving Hillary Clinton questions. Then there's Juan Williams - fired from NPR and in need of a job, so Fox hired him.

Yea - "Fair and Balanced", boycott Fox News.