The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   God Hates Togoland! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=119730)

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-15-2022 06:38 PM

God Hates Togoland!

I expect my Brethren and Sistren in Christ will have seen the news of the double-smiting of Togoland with a volcanic eruption followed by a tsunami of water. Is the "of water" redundant there? I think it probably is, but people are so lieberal with language today that they talk about tsunamis of everything. Anyway, I'm talking about quite big waves which seem to be reaching Hawaii and maybe even California. :thumbsup:

I wondered what the Tongolanders had done to incur Our Beloved Lord's Beneficent Wrath, but a little research reveals that their country used to belong to Germany, but was subsequently divided between the Godless British and the perfectly ghastly French. The capital city of the British part was called "Ho" :fear2: which is just asking for trouble.

I know nothing more about the place, and feel no need to addle my mind with further information. But should these quite big waves continue for a while, it will be interesting to see if a new Noah emerges and, if so, from where.

Johny Joe Hold 01-15-2022 08:05 PM

Re: God Hates Togoland!

Togoland in West Africa was a good source of slaves back in the day. Then uppity residents and outsiders made a fuss about that. The Germans ran it for a while and gave up hope. Apparently it made God's list of the sinful countries to be done away with. Goodbye Togoland.

Isabella White 01-15-2022 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1294027)
I expect my Brethren and Sistren in Christ will have seen the news of the double-smiting of Togoland with a volcanic eruption followed by a tsunami of water. Is the "of water" redundant there? I think it probably is, but people are so lieberal with language today that they talk about tsunamis of everything. Anyway, I'm talking about quite big waves which seem to be reaching Hawaii and maybe even California. :thumbsup:

I wondered what the Tongolanders had done to incur Our Beloved Lord's Beneficent Wrath, but a little research reveals that their country used to belong to Germany, but was subsequently divided between the Godless British and the perfectly ghastly French. The capital city of the British part was called "Ho" :fear2: which is just asking for trouble.

I know nothing more about the place, and feel no need to addle my mind with further information. But should these quite big waves continue for a while, it will be interesting to see if a new Noah emerges and, if so, from where.

Well, this is all just too bad, dear Sister Joanna; but, the Tongolandites have brought this on themselves. it's not like the :lord-fancy: has not warned the people of Tongoland. As a matter of fact, :god-fancy: has given them plenty of warning — more than ample time to repent — and, yet they chose to ignore :him-fancy:!

A major, water-related warning happened many years ago, to the very Queen of that country. At the coronation of England's Queen Elizabeth in 1953, the Queen of Tongoland was invited to the ceremony. Queen Salote rode in an open coach both ways; but, on the way back, there was a huge downpour of rain.

And, did Queen Salote recognize that the :lord-fancy: was giving her a serious warning? No! She didn't seem to care — not one bit! Instead of going for cover and begging for the mercy of the :lord-fancy:, she sat in the coach, in the heavy rain, parading herself through the streets of London, brazenly defying :jesus-fancy:. Now, if that doesn't display insolence and rebellion unto :god-fancy: Almighty, then I don't know what does!

http://content.time.com/time/subscri...889722,00.html

Quote:

It rains heavily in Tonga, in the warm South Pacific. Thus it did not seem unusual to Tonga's Queen Salote* that it should be raining in London on coronation day. Instead of withdrawing into the shelter of her coach like most notables in the long procession from Westminster Abbey, Queen Salote sat in the drenching downpour, a massive (6 ft. 3 in., 280 Ibs.), broad-faced woman in red robes and a headdress from which two feathers stuck stiffly upright; she beamed, waved, mopped rain from her face with a handkerchief, beamed again.
I am attaching a photo of this. I mean, just look at her, sitting in the rain, mocking :jesus-fancy:. Is it any wonder that Tongoland received that tsunami today? I'd say they got off very, very lucky. The volcano that erupted could have been right under their land!

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-15-2022 09:12 PM

Sister, in that photo Queen Salote of Togoland appears to be alone. However, as my dear late grandmother told me, there was a very small man in the carriage with her - sharp eyes will spot him, in some sort of turban, with his back to the horses. This led to the famous remark made by notorious homersexualist Noel Coward: “That’s her lunch.”
He - whoever he was - was never seen again. She died in the 1960s, and so we will never know. Or, indeed, care.

handmaiden 01-15-2022 09:13 PM

Given all the plans they are making for Queen Lizzie's Platypus Jamboree or whatever, I would not be surprised if we won't be seeing another Coronation in the near future. Whether there will be any Tongonians left to attend is something only Our Lord knows.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-15-2022 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1294040)
Whether there will be any Tongonians left to attend is something only Our Lord knows.

One would hope not. Times are hard in Godless Britain, or so people are told (I can't say we, as a family, have noticed) and substantial savings on catering costs would probably make a difference.

James Hutchins 01-21-2022 01:48 PM

I cannot believe that the Lego company has not sued for copyright infringement. Legoland was first.:thumbdown:
I can just imagine how sad the kiddies would be on arrival to 'TogoLand'. All excited about seeing sculptures of Jesus and lessons from the Holy Bible made from building blocks.. Then only finding smelly, dirty beggars and no place the sells a decent steak.:angry:
If the US government had not been stolen by the demoncrat commies, Trump could of dealt with the deviate in TogoLand with a well placed HellFire Missle.:yahoo:

WWJDnow 02-12-2022 03:45 AM

God is never going to forgive Togoland while they keep exhibiting their bodies like this:

https://www.odt.co.nz/sites/default/...?itok=Cbx_XGp1

Shameful!

Unfalsifiable 02-12-2022 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1295226)
God is never going to forgive Togoland while they keep exhibiting their bodies like this:

Shameful!

The girl on the far left didn't get her green leaves. Perhaps that's some kind of ritualistic custom in Togo.

Isabella White 02-12-2022 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1295226)

Shameful!

Yes, it is very shameful, dear Brother Now, and it is my prayer that these vagrants will be thrown in jail for breaking obscenity laws. I suppose that if they want to dress like this at a private party — indoors — then they have that right; although, almighty :god-fancy: will still see their indecency. But, to appear like this in public spaces, well, I think it's high time that somebody sues them for aesthetic damages to the environment!

What those sinful people should be doing is reading the wondrous :kjv1611:, to see the glorious blessings that come from serving the :lord-fancy:, and in being rewarded with proper attire — of an eternal nature!

Isaiah 61:10 "I will greatly rejoice in the :lord-fancy:, my soul shall be joyful in my :god-fancy:; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels."

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 02-12-2022 08:06 PM

Such very - er - undainty young women and such tragically weedy men! Are they perchance New Zealanders holidaying in Togoland?

MitzaLizalor 02-13-2022 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1295260)
to appear like this in public spaces

What are those round things on the floor? They look like some sort of non-slip surface. Is this "activity" taking place at a swimming pool? Imagine what happens when they jump in the water! :fear2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1295261)
tragically weedy men

And those of an indeterminate nature. The one far left (two-toned hair) seems to have a beard but is not weedy. Satan knows how these people think and sets the stage for things we can't imagine, jumping in pool, flailing around: “Help help I'm in the water! Aaaaaarrrrrggh!” just so those nearby will come to their aid wrapping the arms around the neck which involves standing very close and the "togas" probably start falling off but they don't notice because they've all been "celebrating" and are starting to see spots.

Did you know there are silicone glowing artificial fluorescent jellyfish? They would contrast well against the white togas and a few bucketsful thrown in would set everyone off, no doubt the sort of thing people arranging these events would think up. What a phantasmagoria! Demonic activity would be rife and let's face it, Togo is full of that. Isn't it where the voodoo comes from?

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-13-2022 02:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Didn't that Belgian dude with one ear paint the natives in Togoland ?

They all look well-fed enough, so being slaves did them no harm.

The tsunami and volcano, etc., is to be expected. I suspect that they ate all the missionaries and forgot about Jesus.

MitzaLizalor 02-14-2022 08:14 AM

I'm trying to imagine the conversation.

“I come from a land far away, many waters.”

“Have you brought us a gift?”

“Yes.”

“Where is it?”

(points) “There.”

“Huh? 2 grapefruit and a bar of soap?”

“..and a flower..”

“Don't be ridiculous. That's a frangipani. You picked it down there when you got off the boat.”

Sign language would probably be used but the look on their faces doesn't need words. Was the artist a Christian?

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 01-09-2023 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1294040)
Given all the plans they are making for Queen Lizzie's Platypus Jamboree or whatever, I would not be surprised if we won't be seeing another Coronation in the near future. Whether there will be any Tongonians left to attend is something only Our Lord knows.

Well, Sister Handy, this is something He may reveal to us in the not-too-distant future when King Charles the however-many-th is crowned. :yawn: There is (allegedly) a King called Tupou the Sixth, a man of extremely modest dimensions relative to those of his ancestors. It will be interesting (for some value of that word) to see if he exists in reality.

Apparently the Tongonians are mostly Methodicks - who would have thought it!

MitzaLizalor 01-10-2023 04:10 AM

:star: I think it would be wise at this stage to keep Charlie away from any half-naked Methodists!