The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37966)

Icelandic Atheist 03-04-2010 01:40 AM

Re: Thanks, Landover, for ruining my childhood!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 482807)
How dare you barge into God's favorite forum and post hatespeech like this! Malcom X was an islamofascist terrorist who hated America, hated Jesus, and wanted to impose sharia law on the world. :furious:

If it wasn't for brave Americans like Richard Nixon, you'd be bowing down to "macca" and married to a camel!

Hatespeech ? Oh please, I only offered an opinion, no need to get upset. You should strive to be more balanced, all this fanaticism does not suit you well.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-04-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icelandic Atheist (Post 482886)
Hatespeech ? Oh please, I only offered an opinion, no need to get upset. You should strive to be more balanced, all this fanaticism does not suit you well.

Friend, defending God's favorite church is not what I would call "fanaticism."

And your unsaved opinions don't mean a thing to us or to the Lord. :rtfm:

Cranky Old Man 03-04-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icelandic Atheist (Post 482886)
I only offered an opinion, no need to get upset

So if it is my opinion that you are an idiot you will not get upset?

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 483067)
So if it is my opinion that you are an idiot you will not get upset?

Of course he isn't. He doesn't care what a retard like you says. What sane person would?:thumbdown:

Cranky Old Man 03-04-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 483076)
Of course he isn't. He doesn't care what a retard like you says. What sane person would?

I was trying to point out to him that opinions can be upsetting. Do you disagree?

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 483085)
I was trying to point out to him that opinions can be upsetting. Do you disagree?

Of course they can. However, my Icelandic friend here never said anything untrue about you or Landover, so you can't reasonably feel upset or offended.:thumbdown:

Lesbith 03-04-2010 01:35 PM

It's insane how you guys all hate Iceland. Does the bible say anything about this whole hatred thing?

NO!
Thank you. : D

Bye the way, Miss Cassandra. I think you're an amazing woman. It's great how you manage to think for yourself, even though you grew up among these incredibly insane creatures calling them selfs True Christians. Keep up the good work! You should never change the way are, not for anyone.
Even though I don't like Wicca that much, you believe in something friendly, which doesn't judge you for the way you are. Keep up the good stuff. :)

Cranky Old Man 03-04-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesbith (Post 483148)
It's insane how you guys all hate Iceland. Does the bible say anything about this whole hatred thing?

Aren't you pretending to be from the Netherlands? Aren't you aware Iceland stole billions from the Netherlands?

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesbith (Post 483148)

NO!
Thank you. : D

They hate Iceland mainly because they need a scapegoat to fight.:thumbdown:
This is because there are mayoral elections shortly from now, and the candidate all these people support is Johny Joe Hold, a Republican populist. There are awful problems here in Freehold due to the dominance of the Landover Baptist Church, and Johny Joe Hold needs to divert attention away from that. Therefore, he keeps talking about how Iceland is evil and despicable. The advantage for him is that:
1. As I said, it diverts attention away from the real problems, so he doesn't have to address them.
2. It is a far away country, so people are not likely to know that his claims are false.

That's why I, and a number of fellow citizens which increases daily, have put our hopes in Alfred King, a great man who will bring change to Freehold and break the stranglehold of the Landover Baptist Church on this town. If he gets elected, it is very likely that many of these people are jailed for the crimes they committed in Freehold, and for which they never were convicted because of corruption in the legal system in Freehold.

Quote:

Bye the way, Miss Cassandra. I think you're an amazing woman. It's great how you manage to think for yourself, even though you grew up among these incredibly insane creatures calling them selfs True Christians. Keep up the good work! You should never change the way are, not for anyone.
Thank you! That's a really sweet thing to say!:)

Quote:

Even though I don't like Wicca that much, you believe in something friendly, which doesn't judge you for the way you are. Keep up the good stuff. :)
I think the most important thing is how people behave, not what their religion is. I despise the bible, but I've met christians who actually were very nice people, like you are.:thumbsup:

Philippe 03-04-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 483207)
They hate Iceland mainly because they need a scapegoat to fight.:thumbdown:
This is because there are mayoral elections shortly from now, and the candidate all these people support is Johny Joe Hold, a Republican populist. There are awful problems here in Freehold due to the dominance of the Landover Baptist Church, and Johny Joe Hold needs to divert attention away from that. Therefore, he keeps talking about how Iceland is evil and despicable. The advantage for him is that:
1. As I said, it diverts attention away from the real problems, so he doesn't have to address them.
2. It is a far away country, so people are not likely to know that his claims are false.

That's why I, and a number of fellow citizens which increases daily, have put our hopes in Alfred King, a great man who will bring change to Freehold and break the stranglehold of the Landover Baptist Church on this town. If he gets elected, it is very likely that many of these people are jailed for the crimes they committed in Freehold, and for which they never were convicted because of corruption in the legal system in Freehold.

Don't forget that Johnny Joe Hold actually went to Iceland and met their lesbian PM.
So he knows better than Mr King (or you, as a matter of fact).
You're so naive, sometimes :thumbdown:

Lesbith 03-04-2010 05:00 PM

@ Cranky Old Man: Yeah, so? That wasn't my desicion. I still have got MY money and don't really care about this whole economical thing.

@ Miss C. : I'm not really that much of a christian. I lied, because I was bored and wanted some fun. In fact: our believes have some things in common.

Alfred King 03-04-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 483253)
Don't forget that Johnny Joe Hold actually went to Iceland

He did indeed spend time on tax payer paid vacations to Iceland of all places while I was busy working on CHANGE for Freehold.

Philippe 03-04-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 483289)
He did indeed spend time on tax payer paid vacations to Iceland of all places while I was busy working on CHANGE for Freehold.

Thanks for confirming that he knows more than you about the Icelanders and the insult to God they symbolise.

Alfred King 03-04-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 483297)
Thanks for confirming that he knows more than you about the Icelanders

So? Did you not notice we live in America?

Philippe 03-04-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 483306)
So? Did you not notice we live in America?

So, since you're living in America, nothing else exists, right?
You're alone in the world?
There's no danger possibly coming from anywhere?
Wow!! People like you and your liberal friends are so self-centered!

Alfred King 03-04-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 483309)
So, since you're living in America, nothing else exists, right? You're alone in the world? There's no danger possibly coming from anywhere? Wow!! People like you and your liberal friends are so self-centered!

Unlike Johnny Joe Hold whose priorities seem to be in Iceland, my priority is indeed Freehold and America. As it should be. People who value other countries more should go live there.

Philippe 03-04-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 483319)
Unlike Johnny Joe Hold whose priorities seem to be in Iceland, my priority is indeed Freehold and America. As it should be. People who value other countries more should go live there.

Obama Travels To More Countries In First Year Than Any Other U.S. President

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_313012.html

You liberals liars are soooo irrational :D

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 483331)
Obama Travels To More Countries In First Year Than Any Other U.S. President

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_313012.html

You liberals liars are soooo irrational :D

The situation is a little bit different then when other Presidents were in charge!
Obama has to clean up the terrible mess he inherited from that braindead monkey George W Bush, and he needs to repair the significant damage Bush did to diplomatic relationships. After all, thanks to that retard, we're stuck in two stupid, silly wars which ruined America financially!:angry:

Philippe 03-04-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Cassandra (Post 483339)
The situation is a little bit different then when other Presidents were in charge!
Obama has to clean up the terrible mess he inherited from that braindead monkey George W Bush, and he needs to repair the significant damage Bush did to diplomatic relationships. After all, thanks to that retard, we're stuck in two stupid, silly wars which ruined America financially!:angry:

Oh, so when YOU liberals travel, it's for the good cause, but when the True Americans do, it's bad? I've known people of bad faith (and also of Bad Faith) coming with better excuses than that :wacko:

Miss Cassandra 03-04-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philippe (Post 483342)
Oh, so when YOU liberals travel, it's for the good cause, but when the True Americans do, it's bad? I've known people of bad faith (and also of Bad Faith) coming with better excuses than that :wacko:

Of course not! The difference is that Obama's foreign visits actually had a purpose, while Hold just took a vacation! Why would anyone living in Freehold care about Iceland?:wacko: