The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Judge saves the life of a precious brainless bubby. Praise! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44991)

Mrs. Rogers 06-19-2010 09:37 AM

Judge saves the life of a precious brainless bubby. Praise!

GOD created a baby, and chose not to stick a brain in it's tiny head ... I truly believe that, given the baby is quite literally a brain-free Brazilian, the LORD is making a very deliberate comment on Catholicism. So it is heartening that the baby will live, will manifest God's rather edgy creativity ... providing the murderously-minded mother doesn't seek the services of a back street abortionist. May the LORD strike her dead if she does! (Whilst saving the baby's life, of course).

Quote:

Judge refuses abortion for fetus without brain

A Brazilian judge has refused to grant a woman an abortion of a fetus developing without a brain after deciding "there was no imminent danger of death for the mother," a report said.

The judge ruled that, under the circumstances, granting a termination of the pregnancy would violate the right to life enshrined in Brazilian law, which prohibits abortions with rare exceptions, the newspaper said in the report carried on its website.

Only cases of rape or a threat to the mother's life can justify a legal abortion in Brazil.

Millions of women, nevertheless, undergo voluntary abortions in the country in illicit operations that cost the lives of thousands each year, according to the health ministry.

The leftwing government of President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has sought to decriminalize abortions but has butted up against fierce opposition from the influential Catholic Church.

Larry Lee 06-19-2010 11:27 AM

Re: Judge saves the life of a precious brainless bubby. Praise!

I had no idea such righteousness was possible in a place where the natives prance about naked most of the time. This news story truly illustrates God's overpowering greatness.

Brother Barnabus 06-19-2010 11:35 AM

I see scores of people daily who get by just fine without a brain in their heads.

Praise Jesus

HTannor 06-19-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Barnabus (Post 542440)
I see scores of people daily who get by just fine without a brain in their heads.

Praise Jesus

Exactly, Brother Barnabus.

I predict the little tyke has a wonderful future awaiting him.

For instance, a career spent acting as a door stop can be quite fulfilling.

And should his mother drop another one of similar capacity, they would make a nice pair of book ends.

Brother Barnabus 06-19-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTannor (Post 542442)
Exactly, Brother Barnabus.

I predict the little tyke has a wonderful future awaiting him.

For instance, a career spent acting as a door stop can be quite fulfilling.

And should his mother drop another one of similar capacity, they would make a nice pair of book ends.

Once they illegally immigrate to America... The child might grow up to be our next Democrat President!

Oakland "Reb" Griner 06-19-2010 01:37 PM

While I am heartened that Brazil is protecting babies with such vigilance, do we really need another soccer fan ??

SUV 06-19-2010 01:49 PM

Brainless as an atheist, is it, then?

A Shame that all Babies are not Born with brains willing to Accept the One True Saviour :(

Bob4God 06-19-2010 02:22 PM

My only concern is that this brainless baby will be an atheist. :(

Dirk 06-19-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 542491)
My only concern is that this brainless baby will be an atheist. :(

Fear not, because the baby won't have to deal with rational thinking.:thumbsup:

cocomiller301 06-24-2014 09:00 PM

If this is how you think Christians should speak, I would hate to see how you think heathens speak.

Marko Loimaan-Aho 06-24-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocomiller301 (Post 1096354)
If this is how you think Christians should speak, I would hate to see how you think heathens speak.

When you come as guest to a house, it is polite first introduce yourself.
No-one in that house is pleased, if you just blurt some "opinion".

You can introduce yourself on the introduction forum. Please, do so. Try to behave nicely.

Didymus Much 06-24-2014 09:55 PM

Quote:

And after you've introduced yourself, you can come back here and attempt to justify your thinking about how Christians should behave or treat others.

Relevant scripture (in context!!) will be expected.

Virginia Day Templeton 06-24-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

We don't think they should speak at all.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-15-2014 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers (Post 542398)
GOD created a baby, and chose not to stick a brain in it's tiny head ... I truly believe that, given the baby is quite literally a brain-free Brazilian, the LORD is making a very deliberate comment on Catholicism. So it is heartening that the baby will live, will manifest God's rather edgy creativity ... providing the murderously-minded mother doesn't seek the services of a back street abortionist. May the LORD strike her dead if she does! (Whilst saving the baby's life, of course).

This is wonderful news...but am I the only person who feels like this article is condemning the judge's actions by attempting and failing to guilt trip the readers into feeling like abortion is right with their "all these women die because of alley doctors" routine!