The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Mistaken for a Joo (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116282)

BrotherLarry 05-07-2019 06:07 PM

Mistaken for a Joo

Today while servicing a horse in Middle Island, NY, the owner asked me what temple I attended. Aghast, I said, "What do you mean?"

She said, "I - I thought you were Jewish. You look Jewish." She went on to say that she was a Joo and thought maybe I gave special discounts to fellow Joos. Aghast, I said, "I am a Christian, saved by the Blood of the Lamb. I offer no Christ-killing discounts."

Well, she became irate at that last statement but I said, "I don't see why I should take dollars off your bill just for hating Jesus." I thought this might bring her back to a state of reason, but instead she just got more angry and threw the cash at me after I told her what the fee was. I looked an hour and a half for the dime that landed in the stable floor but finally gave up when she said the had to lock up and meet her friend for lunch. Hmph. I'm sending her a bill for the dime. Call me a Joo, will ya lady?

Most people say they see Jesus in my eyes so how could she mistake me for a hook-nosed Hebe? Had it not been for the love of the Lord that flows through me I might have charged her double. Stupid horse had the worst teeth I've seen in years and she wants a discount. Hmph.

Dennis Lukes 05-07-2019 07:17 PM

Re: Mistaken for a Joo

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1251330)
She said, "I - I thought you were Jewish. You look Jewish."

If someone said that to me, they'd get knocked on their rear. What a horribly insulting thing to say to you, Brother Larry! You do NOT look like this:
https://i.pinimg.com/345x/0f/68/39/0...002865.jpg?b=t

Quote:

She went on to say that she was a Joo and thought maybe I gave special discounts to fellow Joos.

This is common practice among their tribe. Screwing over non-kikes is part of their religion.

Quote:

Aghast, I said, "I am a Christian, saved by the Blood of the Lamb. I offer no Christ-killing discounts." Well, she became irate at that last statement but I said, "I don't see why I should take dollars off your bill just for hating Jesus."

Well, I'm sure Jesus was even more irate when her people were whipping Him, spitting on Him, mocking Him, and nailing Him to a cross. She's still personally liable for the deicide (Matthew 27:25).

Quote:

I thought this might bring her back to a state of reason, but instead she just got more angry and threw the cash at me after I told her what the fee was.

Oh, okay. She wasn't made about what you said, she's mad about having to part with her precious currency. Typical Jewess.

Brother Larry, have you considered moving out to the Midwest? We've got way more horses than New York, and way less Jews.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 05-07-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

She said, "I - I thought you were Jewish. You look Jewish."

Oh Brother Larry, what is the matter with those people that they feel the need to be so VERY offensive? As for the discount, that shows such a sense of special snowflake entitlement! You did well to put her in her place, in spite of your obvious distress. In the unlikely event that you ever go back there, you should forget the horses and just extract all her teeth.

I agree with Brother Dennis. It's high time you got out of Joo York.

BrotherLarry 05-07-2019 11:46 PM

This incident makes me think I should indeed expediterate my egress from this godless place.

I have tried to wait until my father dies and goes to Hell but he just keeps getting better every time he gets sick. Very frustrating. His money is key to my financial success and I don’t know why he can’t understand that.

Of course I am also working on my divinity degree so I can become youth pastor of my church. If only Landover would make me a similar offer.

Don’t they realize what they would be getting?

WilliamJenningsBryan 05-08-2019 06:01 AM

I'm not saying I go around wearing a yarmulke, but if it's one thing I've learned from the Jews it's never to pay retail. Trump probably did too - in his "Art of the Deal".